Honor, Tradition, Friendship - Legacy

Discus and support Honor, Tradition, Friendship - Legacy in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello to all! Today I am posting to recruit for my new clan - Legacy. We are a lucky select few dedicated to eachother's success and friendship. We... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RainbowDash Me, Jan 24, 2015.

1. Honor, Tradition, Friendship - Legacy

Hello to all! Today I am posting to recruit for my new clan - Legacy. We are a lucky select few dedicated to eachother's success and friendship. We reguarly practice what we do in order to be successful at what we do. We have an upcoming youtube channel,
    but it is not out yet due to technical issues. Our main goals are Friendship and Skill/Honor. If you are wanting to join, or have any questions, you can contact me via below-

Kik - JaX_RainbowDash

XBL -

Facebook - Jacob CommanderDash McDaniel

Phone - 718-747-9418

Thanks for reading, and remember, Success or Death.

:)

RainbowDash Me, Jan 24, 2015
  2. Fly Sinatra
    Fly Sinatra Guest
    COD MW2 and MW3

MBAx is a growing clan. Built around trust friendship and honor we are know recruiting for mw3 and mw2. if your intrested message this gamertag: MBAx CLUTCH 21.

We also need editors.

Fly Sinatra, Jan 24, 2015
  3. Titancupid14
    Titancupid14 Guest
    I got a 16 digit code and it wont work

I need help trying to install some 16 digit codes i got from Game (the store) and i dont know how to install them/ redeem them.

they are for the game for honor, for its extra packs (Legacy) (combat) (melee) packs

Titancupid14, Jan 24, 2015
  4. LunaLight7 Win User

What's a game that left an impression on you?

An indie that I realy loved is Never Alone(Kisima Ingitchuna), where adeep friendship is born between a
    little girl and a Siberian fox
    that reconciles two worlds, the human and the animal, which in the tradition of the native Alaskans have never actually been separated.
  5. skyzoo5 Win User

How to transfer club Ownership from a deceased owner?

Forgive me for not completely replying to your message. I thought about starting a new club as you mentioned but felt by doing so wouldn’t honor her legacy from an Xbox standpoint. She appointed me as the only admin prior to her passing and if possible
    would like to keep the club intact.
  6. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Top 5 game music tracks

Hello everyone :)

Honorable Mentions...

(1) Halo: CE Main Theme --> Halo 1 --> Original Xbox / Xbox 360

(2) Soul Reaver Main Theme --> Legacy Of Kain: Soul Reaver --> Playstation 1 / Sega Dreamcast

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)
  7. HungoverKenny Win User

lookin for a Halo 4 Clan

Legion Of Honor Is Recruiting Mature Gamers

A home of former and current Armed Forces.

Men and Women.

Young, Middle-age and Mature.

USA, Europe, North and South America, Australia and New Zealand.

The Legion of Honor is an online video game community for mature gamers looking to play with like-minded individuals in a strategic and respectful manner. The Legion of Honor is home to gamers who put family first above all else. Our Roman theme and structure
    help us to adhere to a chain of command similar to that of the military, most of our members are current and former military that play video games for fun while enjoying organized teamwork, emphasizing tactics and communication.

The Legion welcomes gamers of all types: beginners, experienced gamers looking for a solid group of people to play with on a regular basis, and competitive professional gamers as well. Our different group types are sure to tailor to your specific gaming
    style, we do not demand any trials or tests upon acceptance of admission but do ask that you form up with some of our experienced citizens in order to familiarize yourself with the Legion and its members.

We host inter-clan tournaments, community events and game nights. Our forums and online chat area are a great place to meet and interact with other members; our news section will keep you up to date on Legion of Honor activities and announcements, as well
    as gaming-related news and events.

We currently have over 570 members and provide organizes groups for the following franchises:

Modern Warfare 3 (360)

Battlefield 3 (360)

Halo (360)

Ghost Recon: Future Warrior (360)

Diablo (PC)

Our competitive groups actively participate in all major competitive gaming sites:

SEAL League - Welcome to S.E.A.L. The Sea Snipers Evade & Assault League

Gamebattles.com

FraggedNation.com

Legion of Honor prides itself on friendships and alliances with communities such as Front Towards Gamer, Off Duty Gamers and the Good Game Network, the importance of gaming and sharing with the community allows us to advance common goals and to secure common
    interests while enjoying new and long lasting friendships.

Social Network Links:

Legion of Honor Facebook

Legion of Honor Twitter

Legion of Honor YouTube

Legion of Honor Tumblr

Welcome, Citizen.

www.legionofhonorclan.com

Contact/Gamertag:
  8. Jurgen1488 Win User

These profiles add to the friendship of everyone. And they also write to everyone. Don't reply to the messages and add them to friendship, they're fake profiles.
Thema:

Honor, Tradition, Friendship - Legacy

1. Honor, Tradition, Friendship - Legacy - Similar Threads - Honor Tradition Friendship

2. Can you please release backwards compatible Warfighter and 2010 medal of honor and soldier...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you please release backwards compatible Warfighter and 2010 medal of honor and soldier...: Medal of honor warfighter and 2010 is one of best shooter games and its classic feels of a modernwarfare, depicts better compare to cod modern warfare. Especially it doesn't have feminist playable...
  3. Medal of Honor and MOH warfighter!?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Medal of Honor and MOH warfighter!?: Hi there! its 2021, and theres a bountiful amount of backwards compatible games. Some good, some childish, some just downright awful. these games came out around 2010. i feel like they should...
  4. Will Microsoft make Medal of Honor backwards compatible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Microsoft make Medal of Honor backwards compatible?: I recently got the two most recent games off amazon for Medal of Honor series. Only to find out the arent compatible to the xbox. Will microsoft make them backwards compatible or unfortunately am...
  5. medal of honor

in XBoX on Windows
    medal of honor: i was able to play medal of honor ,allied assault and call to duty with windows xp program on an old dell computer finally my favorite games are back. 0c11d39c-97e5-42a2-9fe8-038bc852f9b2
  6. Make Medal of Honor (2010) and Medal of Honor Warfighter Backwards Compatible on Xbox One...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Make Medal of Honor (2010) and Medal of Honor Warfighter Backwards Compatible on Xbox One...: Hi everyone, I'm sure many gamers enjoyed the Medal of Honor (2010) reboot when it was released 10 years ago and it's sequel Warfighter, to this day I still consider them to be amazing story...
  7. Medal of Honor & Medal of Honor Warfighter

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Medal of Honor & Medal of Honor Warfighter: Hello: When will the two medal of honor games from EA games become available on backwards compatible? I really enjoyed playing these games Please and Thankyou db74910e-d81a-4897-b44f-0196ae026730
  8. Microsoft not honoring controller warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft not honoring controller warranty: My Elite Series 2 controller had a warranty through Jan 2 this year. As it had issues last year, Microsoft kept recommending different suggestions to “fix” the controller bumper issues, such as...
  9. Need help replacing faulty Elite 2 controller. Website not honoring new 1 year warranty!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help replacing faulty Elite 2 controller. Website not honoring new 1 year warranty!: Both of my Elite 2 controllers need replacement under the new warranty and the website says they are not currently covered but they were purchased November 2019. I have entered the serial numbers...
  10. the game For Honor from games with gold wont launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the game For Honor from games with gold wont launch: i downloaded a game from games with gold on my old xbox account but it got banned a while ago. i tried reinstalling the game and when i start up the game it said...