Hook up with me you guys

Discus and support Hook up with me you guys in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; sup you guys, hook up with me for tons of gaming on xbox and Utube GTA In The Hood Sub and like to help our work. Get in touch with me if u want to be... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by YaSherif, Aug 15, 2014.

1. YaSherif
    YaSherif Guest

Hook up with me you guys

sup you guys, hook up with me for tons of gaming on xbox and Utube GTA In The Hood Sub and like to help our work.

Get in touch with me if u want to be part.

That is not all, my channel is not a one trick pony. I want to build a great gaming community. So check out the Over 2500 HD videos. and join our page here on facebook. Remember to Add Gamer.

Xbox Elite Players

:)

YaSherif, Aug 15, 2014
  2. players

If you're over 18 send me FR,I'm going to X1 on Fri but i can hook you up with some UK guys.

OriginalEyeball, Aug 15, 2014
  3. Tu mama x3
    Tu mama x3 Guest
    Search and destroy players in Ghost

hey guys i am looking for a clan that can play search and if you do pleas hook me up

Tu mama x3, Aug 15, 2014
  4. PsychoticRaptor Win User

Need confernce call and bee sheild anyone able to dup it

i hooked devil machine up last night , so if you guys still need the CC hit me up tonight around midnight central
  5. Jxckson Win User

TV volume plays when playing Games

Thanks, what you suggested did not work but, it forced me to look at the cables and they way they were hooked up on the back of the TV....The Cable Guy hooked up the sound incorrectly not only on the back of the TV but, inside the TV menu as well :)

Cheers for the rapid response :)
  6. OriginalEyeball Win User

players

If you're over 18 send me FR,I'm going to X1 on Fri but i can hook you up with some UK guys.
  7. Ch0cMilkBandit Win User

Open minecraft 360 server!!!

I'm trying to do the same thing. Either hook up with a server, or keep my xbox on. Add me guys: (That's a zero).
  8. gazdawn Win User

Origins Easter Egg On Solo!!!

thanks guys but to be honest i dont think im ever gonna do it on solo....... if anyone wants to hook up message me
Thema:

Hook up with me you guys

1. Hook up with me you guys - Similar Threads - Hook guys

2. DirecTV HR22/100: Hooking up an XBOX 360 to an older TV

in XBoX TV Hardware
    DirecTV HR22/100: Hooking up an XBOX 360 to an older TV: DirecTV (Set-top Boxes) HR22/100: Hooking up an XBOX 360 to an older TV you can use a hdmi av adapter, but try to avoid that. 7fee13ed-613d-482a-87fd-5a4a64aae149
  3. hooking up windows 10 laptop to xbox one x

in XBoX on Windows
    hooking up windows 10 laptop to xbox one x: I got it hooked up and working for a couple hours once and then it just stop working out of no were and know ever time I try and connect it says " to continue, sign in on ur consol with this...
  4. Vizio XWR100: My xbox won't hook up the the internet

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Vizio XWR100: My xbox won't hook up the the internet: Vizio XWR100: My xbox won't hook up the the internet Hey there! Sorry to hear you are running into these issues with your internet. Is this happening with only Fortnite or are you unable to...
  5. Hooking mic to my Xbox one S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hooking mic to my Xbox one S: I am a small streamer and I bought a neewer nw-700 “usb” microphone and it looks like it can’t connect to my xbox just by plugging it into a usb port. Is there any possible way that this mic can...
  6. Trying to hook up xbox 360 controller to pc for pc games

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to hook up xbox 360 controller to pc for pc games: Hello im tring to hook up my xbox 360 controller with charge cord to my pc to use for pc games and its not working. im using windows 10. I plugged it in and it made the noise it was recognised in...
  7. How do I hook up the ATX power supply to the XBox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I hook up the ATX power supply to the XBox One?: I have Bought XBox One from the US and now I would like to use it in Europe. As far as I know, XBox One adapters are single voltage operating adapters. Knowing that No one can Source an EU XBox...
  8. What is that one Xbox feature that has you hooked?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is that one Xbox feature that has you hooked?: For me it's the Achievement system. I remember a time where I would play for an entire day and have nothing to show for it. At least now I can look back at achievements like memories and get...
  9. looking for a clan/newfriends to hook up with

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking for a clan/newfriends to hook up with: hi players i'm relatively new to xbox ie i have 3 friends but been playing bf games for yrs moved to console as i got sick of the hackng on pc and could never get a fair game without think that...
  10. How do I hook up the ATX power supply to the XBox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I hook up the ATX power supply to the XBox One?: I have Bought XBox One from the US and now I would like to use it in Europe. As far as I know, XBox One adapters are single voltage operating adapters. Knowing that No one can Source an EU XBox...