Hope everyone is living life

Discus and support Hope everyone is living life in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey how is everyone just living the good life.just wanted to say im shocked how far xbox has come.about 11 years ago i could smell the beauty of Halo... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TYBG GHOSTER, Apr 11, 2019.

1. TYBG GHOSTER
    TYBG GHOSTER Guest

Hey how is everyone just living the good life.just wanted to say im shocked how far xbox has come.about 11 years ago i could smell the beauty of Halo combat evolved case in Halo, 2 still case it was great basically what I'm trying to say is I'm proud to
    be an Xbox gamer for the past 12 years and I think it's come a long way.but anyways hopefully yall have a good day.

����

:)

TYBG GHOSTER, Apr 11, 2019
  2. Wishcatcher Win User

Hi,

Agree with you ;)

Regards,
  3. DerVaddi Win User

hi, yes it is really nice to see what the current status is like. of course a lot is still in progress and i hope that e3 will give us an outlook for the next years.
  4. JayMax1111 Win User

Awesome post dude! As a fellow proud Xbox gamer I'm glad to see you spreading that positivity!!!
  5. Nolan Coker Win User

It has gone a long way and hope you have a great day as well
  6. Zatomas Win User

What an amazing journey!

First time I played with Xbox was in 2004 with Halo. Still in love today 💚
Thema:

1. Hope everyone is living life - Similar Threads - Hope everyone living

2. The old Manage page is still hidden within the new dashboard. Hope they bring it back, the...

in XboX Insiders
    The old Manage page is still hidden within the new dashboard. Hope they bring it back, the...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Tyrantes [link] [comments]
  3. Harvest Moon light of Hope

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Harvest Moon light of Hope: Hallo liebe Community ich habe mal eine frage weis jemand ob das spiel oben im betreff auch in europa erscheint?? es gibt es nur in amerika und asien aber wenn ich im store schaue steh immer...
  4. Hope everyone enjoys the short skit!! The Console War [XBOX Series S Conspiracy] [Short Skit]

in XboX Insiders
    Hope everyone enjoys the short skit!! The Console War [XBOX Series S Conspiracy] [Short Skit]: [IMG] submitted by /u/marthvadar [link] [comments]
  5. I love profile themes, here's hoping it grows...

in XboX Insiders
    I love profile themes, here's hoping it grows...: There needs to be more options and I'm hoping for the ability to add your own, I'd be on that in a heartbeat. submitted by /u/Asinine47 [link] [comments]
  6. New login looks nice hopefully we can have our avatars on here like 360

in XboX Insiders
    New login looks nice hopefully we can have our avatars on here like 360: [IMG] submitted by /u/Mystickingkai [link] [comments]
  7. [DRG] Hello Miners, our (hopefully) last update is out now!

in XboX Insiders
    [DRG] Hello Miners, our (hopefully) last update is out now!: We have just put out our hopefully last update for this round on Insider. We hope that you are interested in visiting the Deep Caves and Mines of Hoxxes IV and let us know how you like your stay...
  8. Forza Horizon doesent work i hope for an answer beacuse i just spent my last money to play...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon doesent work i hope for an answer beacuse i just spent my last money to play...: hi today i bought xbox game pass again just to play forza then i played for like 20min then i closed it as usual but when i started it i needed to update so i did it then when i logged back it...
  9. i miss my friends and account i had for over 10 years utill i got hacked ;( I hope you guys...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i miss my friends and account i had for over 10 years utill i got hacked ;( I hope you guys...: play one for me RopeyStudmuffin :'''( sucks getting hacked and you cant trust anyone anymore 8a752691-693c-4812-9f77-4a1cd6a8cc02
  10. What key features is everyone hoping for with the new Halo: Infinite game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What key features is everyone hoping for with the new Halo: Infinite game?: Just hoping for a good single player campaign. e100ced4-693f-4bcd-90e8-c0b4752a81c0