Hope everyone is living life

Discus and support Hope everyone is living life in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey how is everyone just living the good life.just wanted to say im shocked how far xbox has come.about 11 years ago i could smell the beauty of Halo... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TYBG GHOSTER, Apr 11, 2019.

1. TYBG GHOSTER
    TYBG GHOSTER Guest

Hey how is everyone just living the good life.just wanted to say im shocked how far xbox has come.about 11 years ago i could smell the beauty of Halo combat evolved case in Halo, 2 still case it was great basically what I'm trying to say is I'm proud to
    be an Xbox gamer for the past 12 years and I think it's come a long way.but anyways hopefully yall have a good day.

����

:)

TYBG GHOSTER, Apr 11, 2019
  2. Wishcatcher Win User

Hi,

Agree with you ;)

Regards,
  3. DerVaddi Win User

hi, yes it is really nice to see what the current status is like. of course a lot is still in progress and i hope that e3 will give us an outlook for the next years.
  4. JayMax1111 Win User

Awesome post dude! As a fellow proud Xbox gamer I'm glad to see you spreading that positivity!!!
  5. Nolan Coker Win User

It has gone a long way and hope you have a great day as well
  6. Zatomas Win User

What an amazing journey!

First time I played with Xbox was in 2004 with Halo. Still in love today 💚
Thema:

1. Hope everyone is living life - Similar Threads - Hope everyone living

2. Hoping for some visibility on a GameBar issue (Windows 10)

in XboX Insiders
    Hoping for some visibility on a GameBar issue (Windows 10): [IMG] I know this sub is for Xbox insiders but I was hoping this post would gain some attention. I'm using the Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10 and during one the most recent updates my volume...
  3. I Registered for XCloud streaming preview and I'm also an insider so I hope to get to also...

in XboX Insiders
    I Registered for XCloud streaming preview and I'm also an insider so I hope to get to also...: My username is Austineer5 Microsoft, If your seeing this. I hope to join and help the process. :) submitted by /u/Austineer5 [link] [comments]
  4. Hopefully i'm only getting this message because I was upgraded to the Delta ring this...

in XboX Insiders
    Hopefully i'm only getting this message because I was upgraded to the Delta ring this...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Kevetor [link] [comments]
  5. I know that my internet is garbage, but I hoped I could test it like in the xbox PC...

in XboX Insiders
    I know that my internet is garbage, but I hoped I could test it like in the xbox PC...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Tituss94 [link] [comments]
  6. Gaming is fun! Fun is freedom! Gaming is freedom. I support Freedom and I hope all Gamer's...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming is fun! Fun is freedom! Gaming is freedom. I support Freedom and I hope all Gamer's...: I was terribly disappointed reading that a pro Hearthstone Grandmaster gamer was recently censored with extreme prejudice for supporting a suppressed group of people protesting for their own...
  7. I installed crackdown hoping to help the developer to provide sponsors and others but I do...

in XboX Insiders
    I installed crackdown hoping to help the developer to provide sponsors and others but I do...: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  8. [Serious] How can the Xbox team hope for success with XCloud when in-home streaming barely...

in XboX Insiders
    [Serious] How can the Xbox team hope for success with XCloud when in-home streaming barely...: I think the idea and concept of game streaming is brilliant. I was stoked when the feature was rolled out back in 2015, but since its release it hasn't seen any love or support (that we've been...
  9. What game are you hoping will be revealed at E3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What game are you hoping will be revealed at E3?: I want Battletoads to make an appearance, as well as a slew of other old SEGA titles lol e03920d0-499e-427b-8fad-ea426d1d6a51
  10. What key features is everyone hoping for with the new Halo: Infinite game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What key features is everyone hoping for with the new Halo: Infinite game?: Just hoping for a good single player campaign. e100ced4-693f-4bcd-90e8-c0b4752a81c0