Hopefully i'm only getting this message because I was upgraded to the Delta ring this...

Discus and support Hopefully i'm only getting this message because I was upgraded to the Delta ring this... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Kevetor [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Kevetor, Nov 6, 2019.

1. /u/Kevetor
    /u/Kevetor Guest

Hopefully i'm only getting this message because I was upgraded to the Delta ring this...

/u/Kevetor, Nov 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Hopefully i'm only getting this message because I was upgraded to the Delta ring this... - Similar Threads - Hopefully i'm getting

2. I Registered for XCloud streaming preview and I'm also an insider so I hope to get to also...

in XboX Insiders
    I Registered for XCloud streaming preview and I'm also an insider so I hope to get to also...: My username is Austineer5 Microsoft, If your seeing this. I hope to join and help the process. :) submitted by /u/Austineer5 [link] [comments]
  3. I know that my internet is garbage, but I hoped I could test it like in the xbox PC...

in XboX Insiders
    I know that my internet is garbage, but I hoped I could test it like in the xbox PC...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Tituss94 [link] [comments]
  4. Gaming is fun! Fun is freedom! Gaming is freedom. I support Freedom and I hope all Gamer's...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming is fun! Fun is freedom! Gaming is freedom. I support Freedom and I hope all Gamer's...: I was terribly disappointed reading that a pro Hearthstone Grandmaster gamer was recently censored with extreme prejudice for supporting a suppressed group of people protesting for their own...
  5. I installed crackdown hoping to help the developer to provide sponsors and others but I do...

in XboX Insiders
    I installed crackdown hoping to help the developer to provide sponsors and others but I do...: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  6. [Serious] How can the Xbox team hope for success with XCloud when in-home streaming barely...

in XboX Insiders
    [Serious] How can the Xbox team hope for success with XCloud when in-home streaming barely...: I think the idea and concept of game streaming is brilliant. I was stoked when the feature was rolled out back in 2015, but since its release it hasn't seen any love or support (that we've been...
  7. What game are you hoping will be revealed at E3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What game are you hoping will be revealed at E3?: I want Battletoads to make an appearance, as well as a slew of other old SEGA titles lol e03920d0-499e-427b-8fad-ea426d1d6a51
  8. I'm from China, hair here do not know appropriate, I hope to attract your attention.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm from China, hair here do not know appropriate, I hope to attract your attention.: English is not good, please forgive me I am a one Xbox user from China, I am very not understanding why China's one Xbox no pre installed IE browser, nor the market. As a game machine why can...
  9. Hey I'm doing this project from IB class were I survey people and was hoping if you guys ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I'm doing this project from IB class were I survey people and was hoping if you guys ...: Hey I'm doing this project from IB class were I survey people and was hoping if you guys would take this surveymonkey. Is there a correlation between age and money spent on video games? Survey...
  10. i'm a newbie in xbox 360 hope someone will help me and answer my question

in XBoX on Consoles
    i'm a newbie in xbox 360 hope someone will help me and answer my question: my family recently bought an xbox 360 4gb with kinect and i was planning to buy an xbox 360 hard drive to play large games like CoD, DmC Etc... so i'm planning to buy and 250 -500 GB hard drive,...