Hopefully i'm only getting this message because I was upgraded to the Delta ring this...

Discus and support Hopefully i'm only getting this message because I was upgraded to the Delta ring this... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Kevetor [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Kevetor, Nov 6, 2019.

1. /u/Kevetor
    /u/Kevetor Guest

Hopefully i'm only getting this message because I was upgraded to the Delta ring this...

/u/Kevetor, Nov 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Hopefully i'm only getting this message because I was upgraded to the Delta ring this... - Similar Threads - Hopefully i'm getting

2. Looks like you already own this, hope you're enjoying it

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Looks like you already own this, hope you're enjoying it: I already bought the fallen love ranger pack once, but my epic games account got hacked and I made a new one, now that I want to buy it again, I can't, it says that I already own it, I tried to...
  3. Since the PSO2 Beta is having all sorts of issues, I hope they'll extend the period.

in XboX Insiders
    Since the PSO2 Beta is having all sorts of issues, I hope they'll extend the period.: It's a really short beta period to begin with, and started very late in the day considering the regions that the beta is for. I have yet to actually play the beta along with a lot of others, so I...
  4. Not related to Xbox, but hoping someone can help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not related to Xbox, but hoping someone can help!: Hi. I'm trying to connect my son's Microsoft account to his Minecraft account on Nintendo Switch. It is not an option ( you can connect to Nintendo account, Twitter and a few others, but not...
  5. Guys I finally signed up for Project X cloud I hope I can join this looks like fun

in XboX Insiders
    Guys I finally signed up for Project X cloud I hope I can join this looks like fun: For weeks I was on the fence about it but today I signed up tell me the estimation and how long it will take to in this game streaming service is it free submitted by /u/Alexey05 [link] [comments]
  6. Hopes or Expectations for Halo Infinite?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hopes or Expectations for Halo Infinite?: I have a huge feeling this game is going to look incredible and the story must be awesome im too hyped so far hahaha f6f48870-c76a-4a92-8d5c-294ad38dcda6
  7. I Registered for XCloud streaming preview and I'm also an insider so I hope to get to also...

in XboX Insiders
    I Registered for XCloud streaming preview and I'm also an insider so I hope to get to also...: My username is Austineer5 Microsoft, If your seeing this. I hope to join and help the process. :) submitted by /u/Austineer5 [link] [comments]
  8. I'm from China, hair here do not know appropriate, I hope to attract your attention.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm from China, hair here do not know appropriate, I hope to attract your attention.: English is not good, please forgive me I am a one Xbox user from China, I am very not understanding why China's one Xbox no pre installed IE browser, nor the market. As a game machine why can...
  9. Hey I'm doing this project from IB class were I survey people and was hoping if you guys ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I'm doing this project from IB class were I survey people and was hoping if you guys ...: Hey I'm doing this project from IB class were I survey people and was hoping if you guys would take this surveymonkey. Is there a correlation between age and money spent on video games? Survey...
  10. i'm a newbie in xbox 360 hope someone will help me and answer my question

in XBoX on Consoles
    i'm a newbie in xbox 360 hope someone will help me and answer my question: my family recently bought an xbox 360 4gb with kinect and i was planning to buy an xbox 360 hard drive to play large games like CoD, DmC Etc... so i'm planning to buy and 250 -500 GB hard drive,...