Hoping for some visibility on a GameBar issue (Windows 10)

Discus and support Hoping for some visibility on a GameBar issue (Windows 10) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] I know this sub is for Xbox insiders but I was hoping this post would gain some attention. I'm using the Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10 and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Minidoomer, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Hoping for some visibility on a GameBar issue (Windows 10)

Hoping for some visibility on a GameBar issue (Windows 10) [​IMG]

I know this sub is for Xbox insiders but I was hoping this post would gain some attention. I'm using the Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10 and during one the most recent updates my volume mixing is just...gone. It's a blank slate. I submitted feedback a few weeks ago but even after the latest patches nothing has changed. I've also seen in the Windows store people leaving 1 star reviews complaining they can't mix their audio anymore.

So I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, I've tried the repair button on the app...nothing. I even downloaded the app fresh on a Surface Pro 7 and the volume mixer is blank there too. This has also happened to several, but not all, my friends. I'm posting this in hopes of visibility just in case the team hasn't seen it yet. Thanks in advance.

And if anyone has solved this please let me know how.

edit: forgot the image, look at the top right

submitted by /u/Minidoomer
    [link] [comments]

/u/Minidoomer, Dec 2, 2019
  2. XBF George L Win User

Performance Tab on gamebar is missing

Hey Sengutso!

Sounds like you are having GameBar issues! Take a look at our Gamebar support articles:

Troubleshoot Game Bar on Windows 10

Keep in mind with updates sometimes certain features are made unavailable. This may not be the case in this instance but it is a possibility.

Let me know if this helps
  3. SpiritFlash Win User

Xbox Game Bar Fix Updated

I am sorry Gamebar is not working as you expected and hoped. I assume that of course you have

1. Right-click the Start button.
    2. Click Settings.
    3. Click Gaming.
    4. Click Game bar.
    5. Click the switch below Record gameclips. Screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar so that it turns On

But just wanted to make sure. Ahh, the pleasures of upgrading. I believe you have come across a fix to make the Gamebar recording application "work as designed".

https://www.polygon.com/2015/7/31/9081715/windows-10-game-bar-how-to-record-screen-video

I see that recent updates to Gamebar have included fixes to close the loopholes. Of course, these are issues with copyright, privacy rights and technical infringement.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

How to turn off game notifications in Windows 10. it pop up when i open chrome,

When you start Chrome, thanks to the browser using hardware acceleration, Windows 10 thinks it's a game.

When you start Chrome, and the game bar pops up, press Windowskey+G to bring up the Gamebar menu.

In the general settings uncheck "Remember this as game", and the Gamebar shouldn't pop up for Chrome anymore.
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

Xbox app on windows 10

Oh, good catch, is this the message center from GameBar improvements via the Insider Program? If that's the case, you might also want to reach out to others at the
    Xbox Insider Subreddit, where you'll find a group better suited to assist, that have also worked with the Insider updates, that might also be having problems.

And again, if this is an Insider build for GameBar, then I you need to report the issue via the Xbox Insiders App on Windows 10.
  6. cy43rguru Win User

Xbox One Wireless Adapter does not play nicely with Steam Big Picture

If it is a setting problem then yes, change the xbox app settings or alternatively press Win+G on any game and change the settings for the Xbox Gamebar to not leverage the Guide button.

The fact that it works over wired, leads me to guess you potentially have a hybrid mix of old(windows 8)/new (windows 10) stack which is not supported on Windows 10.
Thema:

Hoping for some visibility on a GameBar issue (Windows 10)

1. Hoping for some visibility on a GameBar issue (Windows 10) - Similar Threads - Hoping visibility GameBar

2. Looks like you already own this, hope you're enjoying it

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Looks like you already own this, hope you're enjoying it: I already bought the fallen love ranger pack once, but my epic games account got hacked and I made a new one, now that I want to buy it again, I can't, it says that I already own it, I tried to...
  3. Since the PSO2 Beta is having all sorts of issues, I hope they'll extend the period.

in XboX Insiders
    Since the PSO2 Beta is having all sorts of issues, I hope they'll extend the period.: It's a really short beta period to begin with, and started very late in the day considering the regions that the beta is for. I have yet to actually play the beta along with a lot of others, so I...
  4. Not related to Xbox, but hoping someone can help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not related to Xbox, but hoping someone can help!: Hi. I'm trying to connect my son's Microsoft account to his Minecraft account on Nintendo Switch. It is not an option ( you can connect to Nintendo account, Twitter and a few others, but not...
  5. Guys I finally signed up for Project X cloud I hope I can join this looks like fun

in XboX Insiders
    Guys I finally signed up for Project X cloud I hope I can join this looks like fun: For weeks I was on the fence about it but today I signed up tell me the estimation and how long it will take to in this game streaming service is it free submitted by /u/Alexey05 [link] [comments]
  6. Hopes or Expectations for Halo Infinite?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hopes or Expectations for Halo Infinite?: I have a huge feeling this game is going to look incredible and the story must be awesome im too hyped so far hahaha f6f48870-c76a-4a92-8d5c-294ad38dcda6
  7. I Registered for XCloud streaming preview and I'm also an insider so I hope to get to also...

in XboX Insiders
    I Registered for XCloud streaming preview and I'm also an insider so I hope to get to also...: My username is Austineer5 Microsoft, If your seeing this. I hope to join and help the process. :) submitted by /u/Austineer5 [link] [comments]
  8. Hopefully i'm only getting this message because I was upgraded to the Delta ring this...

in XboX Insiders
    Hopefully i'm only getting this message because I was upgraded to the Delta ring this...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Kevetor [link] [comments]
  9. I know that my internet is garbage, but I hoped I could test it like in the xbox PC...

in XboX Insiders
    I know that my internet is garbage, but I hoped I could test it like in the xbox PC...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Tituss94 [link] [comments]
  10. Gaming is fun! Fun is freedom! Gaming is freedom. I support Freedom and I hope all Gamer's...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming is fun! Fun is freedom! Gaming is freedom. I support Freedom and I hope all Gamer's...: I was terribly disappointed reading that a pro Hearthstone Grandmaster gamer was recently censored with extreme prejudice for supporting a suppressed group of people protesting for their own...