Horizon 3 suddenly does not recognize my controller.

Discus and support Horizon 3 suddenly does not recognize my controller. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Last night, while racing across country (Horizon 3) in my 2015 BMW, my controller suddenly lost control. I have no reverse, acceleration is minimal,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by George A.Berry, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Horizon 3 suddenly does not recognize my controller.

Last night, while racing across country (Horizon 3) in my 2015 BMW, my controller suddenly lost control.

I have no reverse, acceleration is minimal, and the reverse has now become the brake.

I have no access the festivals.

I employ control pattern 6.

I tried other patterns with the same result.

My other Horizon games such as 2 and 4 work fine.

So Horizon 3 suddenly does not like my controller.

Something in the game occurred for it not to recognize my controller.

I'm curious to know if anyone else is having this annoying problem.

How do I get horizon 3 to respond to my controller?

I would appreciate any suggestions or comments.

Thanks Community

George

:)

George A.Berry, Apr 15, 2019
  2. Chyrola Cuello Win User

Try clearing the cache and then reinstall the game bro.
    Put your finger on the start button of the console for 10 seconds until it goes out.
    Then wait another 30 and turn it on again.
    After trying this, reinstall the app.
    It may work for you :D.
  3. George A.Berry Win User

As I stated in my question.

This problem only occurrs in Horizon 3. NO OTHER GAME.

Just Horizon 3.

I know the difference between a steering wheel and a controller.

I use only a controller.

Again, I tried to incorporate in my question all of the symptoms that I

have experienced.

Please re-read my question again.

The questions that you asked are in my question.

Thanks for your support.

George
  4. AngelObullets Win User

Hi there George A.Berry

Is this a controller or a steeringwheel?. I would have to ask to try using a usb cable for the xbox one controller to see if that helps get round this issue, Please also check on the game forums to see if it is a well known issue here is a link to the games
    support section https://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/support
  5. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello
    George A.Berry
    !

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

I'm sorry to hear about the issue of Forza Horizon 3 not recognizing your controller. That's definitely a unique issue.

Have you tried playing a different game so we can determine if its happening across the board or only with that one particular game?

Let us know.

I would first suggest giving your Xbox console a proper Power cycle:
    How to restart or power cycle your Xbox One console

Next, I would recommend resyncing your controller to your Xbox:
    Connect a wireless Xbox One controller to your console

Last, If the first 2 actions did not resolve the issue... I would suggest Uninstalling the game and reinstalling it:

Uninstall Xbox One games

I hope this helps! Let us know! We look forward to hearing back from you!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi George,

Thank you for providing us with an update. In regards to your question on transferring your data to your new Xbox, you have a few options. When you add your Microsoft account/Xbox profile to your new Xbox during the initial set-up, all of your owned digital
    licenses move with your account and you are able to start the installations right away from the Ready to install section of your game library. The second option and the best one is copying the games through what is called a Network Transfer. You can copy games
    from your old Xbox to the new one as long as they are connected to the same home network. It's faster and saves a lot of time if you have a lot of games. Follow this

guide
    for more information and how to set it up once you get your new Xbox. The last way would be to copy your games onto an external HD formatted for the Xbox One in the storage settings and then just connect that same HD into the new Xbox.

Let us know if you have any further questions!
Thema:

1. Horizon 3 suddenly does not recognize my controller. - Similar Threads - Horizon suddenly does

2. Forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4: I have been having many issues with Forza Horizon 4 on PC. it crashes after the game loads in in most cases but sometimes crashes before this. When i reset the game using the app settings and re...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 DJs not talking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 DJs not talking: On my Xbox One S, I noticed the DJs aren't talking at all. It doesn't seem to matter which station I'm listening to, they all just start playing the next song immediately. After about a 3 hour...
  4. Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 4: Forza Horizon 4 bei der wöchentlichen Herausforderung - fahre mit deinen Porsche 26,2 Meilen habe ich das Problem das ich schon 50 Meilen gefahren bin aber immer noch 0 Meilen angezeigt werden....
  5. Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition: When I try to buy the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition it just says: Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted I don't know...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 suddenly got uninstalled.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 suddenly got uninstalled.: SIR after updating my console to latest version Forza 4 gone to the queue...saying again to install is there any fix or I need to instal again 60gb of data. d364c572-2b06-408d-8525-9f2e392d8464
  7. Forza Horizon 4 all of a sudden needs Xbox game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forza Horizon 4 all of a sudden needs Xbox game pass: hello, In October I bought the digital version of Forza Horizon 4 and everything worked fine. Now all of a sudden I get the error message that I have to renew Xbox game pass?...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 all sound muted suddenly after loading screen to start screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 all sound muted suddenly after loading screen to start screen: I've just bought Forza Horizon 4 Standard Edition, i was so excited to play it but i couldn't hear anything after the loading screen. It has been really frustrating while trying to fix, my...
  9. Forza Horizon 3 Add-ons suddenly not working(PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 Add-ons suddenly not working(PC): To start off I am on my PC, not a xbox, but I cannot seem to find a solution or help anywhere else. I recently purchased Forza Horizon 3 and have been playing non stop for the past week or so. I...
  10. Forza Horizon 3 suddenly lagging

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 suddenly lagging: My Forza was running all the time I was playing on stable 60fps with middle graphic settings when all of a sudden my game starts lagging for no reason. I tried to close everything in the...