Horizon 4 Vehicle requests/recommendation?

Discus and support Horizon 4 Vehicle requests/recommendation? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is it possible to request or suggest a vehicle to the creators that may have been overlooked during creation process?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by juvencioirigoyen, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Horizon 4 Vehicle requests/recommendation?

Is it possible to request or suggest a vehicle to the creators that may have been overlooked during creation process?

:)

juvencioirigoyen, Nov 6, 2019
  2. LegoNinja187 Win User

There could very well be a car wishlist thread on the Forza Fourms for Forza Horizon 4, that you could post on, you may need to do a bit of digging to find it though.
  3. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Dont they randomly add new cars during weekly challenges or during updates?
    Not 100% sure if it's they add new cars for the weekly challenges, or those cars are one that were already in the game.

I do know they add cars for every series. For example, the most recent one being

Series 15
  4. Chudamaru Win User

Their website at https://www.playground-games.com/ doesn't really have any contact info outside of social media links for non-career related stuff.

I'm also not sure if they are the right people to contact since while they do develope Horizons and run the live content for it, Turn 10 is the overall Forza creators and I'm not sure who makes all the licencing deals.

You could try the forums at https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/

Edit: Added link
  5. Chudamaru Win User

You could always try sending the devs a message on Twitter or Facebook but keep in mind that adding any car is not as simple as them making a model and adding it to the game, there are complicated licence deals involved.
  6. juvencioirigoyen Win User

Thanks for responding.

Your right,about licensing n what not. Dont they randomly add new cars during weekly challenges or during updates?

Wanted to suggest the 1998 ford Ranger "splash" short cab pick up truck and why it was overlooked out of all the cars in the game?

Is there a way besides social media i could get in touch with the devs?
Thema:

1. Horizon 4 Vehicle requests/recommendation? - Similar Threads - Horizon Vehicle requests

2. Forza horizon 4 uninstall

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza horizon 4 uninstall: app without success so I just deleted the game folder on ProgramFiles>windowsapp. Problem is it only freed up 75 gb on my disk, so now I have 50+gb of storage occupied on my disk by nothing....
  3. Problem z dołaczeniem do sesji online w grze forza horizon 4 [Problem with joining an...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem z dołaczeniem do sesji online w grze forza horizon 4 [Problem with joining an...: Witam moj brat ma taki problem ze nie może dołaczyc do wspólnej gry wyskakuje wyszukiwanie sesji po czym komunikat nie mozna pobrać adresu ip zrobiony reinstal gry reset konsoli i reset rutera i...
  4. Forza horizon 4

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza horizon 4: Forza horizon 4 is not online teredo error what should I do I've tried everything edc18d6d-589b-493b-9b93-0d357e06f096
  5. Forza Horizon 4 Auction House

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Auction House: Hey Guys, I bought Forza Horizon 4 a few days ago and got the 6x6 mercedes amg today. Because of its pretty big value I immediatly sold it in the auction house for 12.800.000. I had around...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 Блокировка [forza horizon 4 blocking]

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Блокировка [forza horizon 4 blocking]: Здравствуйте! Меня заблокировали на 30 лет в Forza Horizon 4, пожалуйста разблокируйте. Я осознал свои ошибки и впредь такого не повторится! Очень надеюсь на ваше великодушие. ___[Hello! I was...
  7. forza horizon 4 düşük yayın bant genişliği[forza horizon 4 low broadcast bandwidth]

in XBoX on Windows
    forza horizon 4 düşük yayın bant genişliği[forza horizon 4 low broadcast bandwidth]: merhabalar öncelikle forza horizon 4 oyunumda aldığım hata düşük yayın bant genişliği sorunu son güncellemeden sonra sürekli olmaya başladı oyuna ilk girdiğimde sıkıntı yok ama 15-20 dk oynayınca...
  8. Forza Horizon 2 Servers Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 2 Servers Not Working: My game can't connect to the servers. The support says it's fine but some players also have this issue. And those who have connection to the servers don't have a full online access to the...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 skills farming vehicles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 skills farming vehicles: Ok, for those of you that play and like Forza Horizon, I am a Rookie at this Game. I've been doing research to get better at skills farming. Today I Got the 1980 Renault 5 turbo FE. They were...
  10. Code never received: Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition, "Warthog" vehicle

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Code never received: Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition, "Warthog" vehicle: Having pre-ordered Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition, and having played Halo: MCC, I have checked Notifications for the promised "Warthog" Code. It never arrived. Please send the code. Thank you....