Horizon 4 Vehicle requests/recommendation?

Discus and support Horizon 4 Vehicle requests/recommendation? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is it possible to request or suggest a vehicle to the creators that may have been overlooked during creation process?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by juvencioirigoyen, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Horizon 4 Vehicle requests/recommendation?

Is it possible to request or suggest a vehicle to the creators that may have been overlooked during creation process?

:)

juvencioirigoyen, Nov 6, 2019
  2. LegoNinja187 Win User

There could very well be a car wishlist thread on the Forza Fourms for Forza Horizon 4, that you could post on, you may need to do a bit of digging to find it though.
  3. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Dont they randomly add new cars during weekly challenges or during updates?
    Not 100% sure if it's they add new cars for the weekly challenges, or those cars are one that were already in the game.

I do know they add cars for every series. For example, the most recent one being

Series 15
  4. Chudamaru Win User

Their website at https://www.playground-games.com/ doesn't really have any contact info outside of social media links for non-career related stuff.

I'm also not sure if they are the right people to contact since while they do develope Horizons and run the live content for it, Turn 10 is the overall Forza creators and I'm not sure who makes all the licencing deals.

You could try the forums at https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/

Edit: Added link
  5. Chudamaru Win User

You could always try sending the devs a message on Twitter or Facebook but keep in mind that adding any car is not as simple as them making a model and adding it to the game, there are complicated licence deals involved.
  6. juvencioirigoyen Win User

Thanks for responding.

Your right,about licensing n what not. Dont they randomly add new cars during weekly challenges or during updates?

Wanted to suggest the 1998 ford Ranger "splash" short cab pick up truck and why it was overlooked out of all the cars in the game?

Is there a way besides social media i could get in touch with the devs?
Thema:

1. Horizon 4 Vehicle requests/recommendation? - Similar Threads - Horizon Vehicle requests

2. Forza Horizon 4 Designs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Designs: Hello i got 18 like 2 weeks before and i want to put on other designs in my car. But then a popup shows that xbox live blocks it because teenager protection (its actually on german i dont know how...
  3. 极限竞速地平线4显示无法打开,需要重新安装[Translation-Forza Horizon 4 display can not be opened, need to reinstall]

in XBoX on Windows
    极限竞速地平线4显示无法打开,需要重新安装[Translation-Forza Horizon 4 display can not be opened, need to reinstall]: 极限竞速地平线4显示 法打开,需要重新安 [Translation-Forza Horizon 4 display can not be opened, need to reinstall] 160443ba-714f-462c-accf-b171b91c4721
  4. 地平线4打不开 打开来就是一张图片 几十秒之后闪退[Translation-Horizon 4 won’t open, it’s just a picture, and it...

in XBoX on Windows
    地平线4打不开 打开来就是一张图片 几十秒之后闪退[Translation-Horizon 4 won’t open, it’s just a picture, and it...: 事件查看器 错误信息 [Translation-Event Viewer Error Message] 程序 ForzaHorizon4.exe 版本 0.0.0.0 已停止与 Windows 交互并关闭。若要查看是否有关于该问题的详细信息,请检查“安全性与维护”控制面板中的问题历史记录。 进程 ID: 1180 开始时间: 01d693f98f503395 终止时间:...
  5. Não consigo jogar o Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo jogar o Forza Horizon 4: Ja tentei de tudo e mesmo assim o jogo trava na tela de carregamento Comprei o XBOX ONE somente para jogar o Forza Horizon 4 e agora nao consigo jogar !!! 863c9d8b-d4fd-4433-9921-bffcd301e8f8
  6. Forza Horizon 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3: Hi, I recently bought Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate edition on microsoft store so I could play it on my new pc. But when I installed it, the vip and all star pack worked fine, but the I only got part...
  7. Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4: Meu Jogo Favorito é o Forza Horizon 4, mais nas últimas semanas não estou conseguindo jogar online... Jogava em uma conta compartilhada e deu o problema, então resolvi comprar a GAME PASS...
  8. forza horizon challenges complete but vehicles dont save to my garage

in XBoX on Consoles
    forza horizon challenges complete but vehicles dont save to my garage: I completed several car challenges with sucess and the vehicles awarded to me didnt save to my garage 9c691303-a0fe-4eab-9bbc-011046a3b761
  9. Forza Horizon 4 skills farming vehicles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 skills farming vehicles: Ok, for those of you that play and like Forza Horizon, I am a Rookie at this Game. I've been doing research to get better at skills farming. Today I Got the 1980 Renault 5 turbo FE. They were...
  10. Code never received: Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition, "Warthog" vehicle

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Code never received: Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition, "Warthog" vehicle: Having pre-ordered Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition, and having played Halo: MCC, I have checked Notifications for the promised "Warthog" Code. It never arrived. Please send the code. Thank you....