Horizontal streaks on screen

Discus and support Horizontal streaks on screen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; anyone experience this before? on the bottom portion of the screen there is a static pixelation. It does not flicker and it is not the tv. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IIReminisce, Aug 2, 2019.

1. IIReminisce
    IIReminisce Guest

anyone experience this before?

on the bottom portion of the screen there is a static pixelation. It does not flicker and it is not the tv. I have changed out the HDMI and tried a different HDMI port. I have reset the xbox and also did a soft reboot. I tried changing resolution from 4k
    uhd to 1080 to 720 and back

any thoughts? I think its a hardware issue.

Horizontal streaks on screen [​IMG]

:)

IIReminisce, Aug 2, 2019
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Reminisce,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns graphical errors on your Xbox One console.

If the problem persists, try doing a soft factory reset of the console,
    reset and keep games and apps to help reset the operating system.

Please note before doing this troubleshooting step, make sure to know your email and passwords for your Xbox profiles.

Try this out first and let us know the results.
  3. IIReminisce Win User

Hello

I did that and the problem remained.
  4. Exilious Win User

Split Screen Variations for Gaming

The type of split screen the game uses (horizontal vs vertical) is programmed into the games themselves. Most games force a horizontal split screen and there is no way to change this. If you do not see an option for it in the games' menu, then there is no
    way to alter the position of the screen divider.
  5. proneto911 Win User

Resolution from Standby

The picture on the tv had the horizontal be fine it stretched across but the top and bottom was compressed to half of the screen it was just weird.
  6. Poofius Win User

Minecraft Multiplayer info

^^ It is pretty fun. I like that they give you the choice of which way you want to split the screen (vertical or horizontal).
Thema:

1. Horizontal streaks on screen - Similar Threads - Horizontal streaks screen

2. Left Half of Screen has Horizontal Static on Xbox One X Scorpio Edition

in XBoX on Consoles
    Left Half of Screen has Horizontal Static on Xbox One X Scorpio Edition: The problem occurred when I stopped receiving party notifications and many notifications in general, aside for LFG post. So thus I decided to power cycle my xbox, because many people have done...
  3. Xbox one Display Issues- Stacked horizontal lines

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Display Issues- Stacked horizontal lines: Today my xbox one started showing stacked horizontal lines across the bottom of the screen. I have looked at the TV and xbox display settings and everything appears to be set up properly. Does...
  4. How to make xbox game bar show horizontally instead of vertically

in XBoX on Windows
    How to make xbox game bar show horizontally instead of vertically: For some reason when I press Windows + G in a game, I get some odd vertically designed game bar with all the same buttons as the horizontal bar. Why did this happen? Can I switch back to...
  5. Assistência técnica para controle Xbox One S em Belo Horizonte e região. [Translation - ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Assistência técnica para controle Xbox One S em Belo Horizonte e região. [Translation - ...: Comprei um controle de Xbox One S em março deste ano, só que agora, mesmo depois de alguns meses sem utilizá-lo percebi que o botão RB estava com certa dificuldade em funcionar. Agora piorou ainda...
  6. Xbox One X Freesync Horizontal Lines

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Freesync Horizontal Lines: Hello, I just gamed for a while today on my new Samsung Q7FN and noticed horizontal lines scrolling from bottom to top with Freesync (variable refresh) enabled. This TV does have the setting as...
  7. Microsoft Microsoft MN-500: XBOX ONE HORIZONTAL LINES

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Microsoft Microsoft MN-500: XBOX ONE HORIZONTAL LINES: Microsoft (Routers) Microsoft MN-500: XBOX ONE HORIZONTAL LINES Make sure the hdmi cable is fully connected and try a hard restart after that 2114638a-86c2-4a4b-a864-02a557d25c78
  8. Horizontal lines appearing on screen for a second once every few minutes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Horizontal lines appearing on screen for a second once every few minutes: hi guys I’m having an issue with my new Xbox one x. There are horizontal lines appearing on the screen for a second once every minute or two. Don’t think it’s my tv as my Tv works fine when not...
  9. Horizontal Camera (Invert x-axe)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Horizontal Camera (Invert x-axe): Hello. Bought Halo 5 Guardians some times ago, but hadn't the time to played it. I started it today but had to stop immediately because I couldn't find any way to invert the x-axe (horizontal...
  10. Horizontal lines appearing on screen for a second once every few minutes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Horizontal lines appearing on screen for a second once every few minutes: hi guys I’m having an issue with my new Xbox one x. There are horizontal lines appearing on the screen for a second once every minute or two. Don’t think it’s my tv as my Tv works fine when not...