Horizontal white flickering line

Discus and support Horizontal white flickering line in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Anyone having an issue with a horizontal white flickering line on the Series X? Problem only started to happen when I downloaded the insider programme... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/PeteMcC85, Sep 23, 2021.

1. /u/PeteMcC85
    /u/PeteMcC85 Guest

Anyone having an issue with a horizontal white flickering line on the Series X?

Problem only started to happen when I downloaded the insider programme for Dolby Vision.

Happens when streaming media, Disney+ etc and on playing games.

Changed HDMI port on the TV and it persists.

submitted by /u/PeteMcC85
    [link] [comments]

/u/PeteMcC85, Sep 23, 2021
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Horizontal White Line in 4k UHD

Hi there,

Thanks for the reply! I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the console's performance. I recommend to try a
    power cycle
    of the console.

If the problem persists, try doing a
    soft factory reset of the console,
    Reset and keep games and apps to help reset the operating system. This will help refresh the console's operating system.

Please note before doing this troubleshooting step, make sure to know your email and passwords
    for your Xbox profiles.

Try this out and let us know the results.
  3. FreakRoach Win User

Horizontal White Line in 4k UHD

Do you see the same behavior while watching UHD/HDR movies from your Xbox or is it only for cut-scenes from games? Also, have you tried watching content on your TV without Xbox?

Can you also try with another HDMI cable?

I'm just trying to rule out that there's nothing wrong with the HDMI cable or TV.
  4. Galactic Geek Win User

Red Kinect sensor lights (Xbox One)

While we're on the topic of Kinect lights, can anyone tell me what the little, white minus sign or horizontal line on the left means? It has a tendency to occasionally pop on, but I have no idea why.
  5. Glu10Free Win User

Roxio game capture please help!

I've never used the Roxio, but I have used the Dazzle before and the top portion of the screen was always flickering and had white lines. The only solution I had was to crop it out using an editing program. Have you tried cropping a bit of the bottom screen
    to remove the flicker? Either that or it sounds like a wire maybe loose.
  6. Arminator Win User

Help

If you see flickering black and white dots on your TV, make sure you have selected the correct input on the TV where your console is connected to.

Black and white flickering usually happens, when you set the TV to TV-tuner input, and there is no antenna connected.
Thema:

1. Horizontal white flickering line - Similar Threads - Horizontal white flickering

2. Game clips in iOS have no sound and can’t be viewed horizontally

in XboX Insiders
    Game clips in iOS have no sound and can’t be viewed horizontally: Ever since they updated the app all my game clips play silently. Also, they don’t reorient when I move my phone horizontally. Does this affect anyone else? Edit: it does look like horizontal...
  3. Xbox Series X Horizontal Orientation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Horizontal Orientation: Is it Ok to use the xbox series X in horizontal position but “upside down” (drive at the bottom)? I have room to place it behind my TV in this position but can only access the drive if i place it...
  4. VRR Enabled Results in Horizontal Rolling Bands

in XBoX on Consoles
    VRR Enabled Results in Horizontal Rolling Bands: Hello MS Support/Community, I’m having an issue here with my new Xbox Series X. Seems that whenever I enable VRR in the video settings, I can see faint horizontal lines about 1/2 inch apart...
  5. forza horizont 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizont 4: I used to have Forza Horizon 4 with my game pass but I stopped paying for the game pass now I have the money to buy Forza but I can't buy it because it says that I own the game when I go to all...
  6. Horizontal white lines flickering while on my Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Horizontal white lines flickering while on my Xbox: I got my new Xbox series X a few weeks ago and it's been great. I also got a jew Sony X900H 85 inch which looks great. I just woke up this Sunday morning and went straight to my Xbox but when i...
  7. can the xbox series x be laid horizontal or must it be vertical

in XBoX on Consoles
    can the xbox series x be laid horizontal or must it be vertical: Can the Xbox series X be laid flat or must it be upright? Can I use an ordinary HD television or must it be 4K? 05d930bb-dfbd-46b1-be34-428dc7fc5ecc
  8. Forza Horizont 4 loading forever, windows 10 2004

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizont 4 loading forever, windows 10 2004: hi I purchased from short time Forza Horizont 4 Ultimate Pack, and i use it on Windows 10 , 2004 update, after few days working perfectly now it stops on a never ending loading exactly after i...
  9. Fix Xbox App. Not letting watch clips horizontally or save it to my phone

in XboX Insiders
    Fix Xbox App. Not letting watch clips horizontally or save it to my phone: I’ve been having this issue for a few months now. I used to be able to watch clips horizontally but now even after removing Lock Rotation (iPhone) and deleting and uninstalling the app it still...
  10. Monitor showing red horizontal lines and screen stuttering

in XBoX on Consoles
    Monitor showing red horizontal lines and screen stuttering: Please help. Don't really know what going on. Have Xbox One X. My One X has been perfectly fine and normal up until now. Today I went to get on, and noticed stuttering horizontal red lines...