Horrible Activision planning

Discus and support Horrible Activision planning in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The lack of content on the last gen versions of black ops 3 creates a bigger problem within the community than Activision may believe. Aside of the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SOSboyS, Apr 17, 2019 at 1:03 PM.

1. SOSboyS
    SOSboyS Guest

The lack of content on the last gen versions of black ops 3 creates a bigger problem within the community than Activision may believe. Aside of the content they charge for such simple things as one zombie map when the old gen versions dont even have a
    campaign

:)

2. Flymonkey102 Win User

To be honest the last gen versions were probably not even given much thought. They originally announced the game for current gen consoles only and after a bunch of outcry they made the 360 version so it seems like it was a half measure.
  3. denis97g Win User

yeah, most developers are abandoning the old consoles so there will always be less and less content on the 360. Unfortunately that's how it works.
  4. Albert X Win User

I have not bought Black Ops 4 due to the lack of campaign.
  5. {Parity} Win User

The best approach is to vote with your money. If we continue to buy nothing positive happens. Don't buy and they get better or go out of business.
  6. matthewiag Win User

They did state before they release the Xbox 360 version of the game that they could not do much due to hardware limitations.
Thema:

1. Horrible Activision planning - Similar Threads - Horrible Activision planning

2. BATTLE FOR THE GRID False Advertising LAUNCH AND HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

in XBoX on Consoles
    BATTLE FOR THE GRID False Advertising LAUNCH AND HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE: Hello writing this to you xbox for the single fact alone when you call your 800-number you got rid of your call-center and it automatically hangs up on everyone ... took 8 hours to reacg someone...
  3. Horrible Customer Service

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Horrible Customer Service: I have been an Xbox live member for over a decade. I recently purchased a subscription to Game Pass. For about a week I have been unable to get any Game Pass game to play. I carried out all...
  4. Xbox one has horrible download speeds and get kick out xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one has horrible download speeds and get kick out xbox live: What is the best way to improve the download speeds? ee686b6e-4ad4-46e4-88a9-d346efc089c6
  5. Xbox one is horrible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one is horrible: With download speed and no longer an backwards compatible with xbox 360.Please improve it. 2e347a5f-e18e-4ab2-83a0-d79a73a91113
  6. Windows 10 Xbox app is absolutely horrible and needs to be fixed.

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Xbox app is absolutely horrible and needs to be fixed.: Microsoft this is literally the worst app I have used on a computer ever. 90% of the time it doesn't let me view my friends list. The 10% of the time it does it says Teredo is unable to qualify...
  7. XBOX One horrible upload speed, packet loss and i'm on a WIRE.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX One horrible upload speed, packet loss and i'm on a WIRE.: OK i'm not here to ask for the same obvious tech support tips that everyone's mother already knows so only remark if you know what your talking about. System is the xbox one original (with a...
  8. horrible horrible customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    horrible horrible customer service: I wanted to cancel - with refund - my son's xbox gold subscription, renewed by error. You cannot get a refund, says a "virtual assistant" ( ie a robot) 30 minutes of trying to reach a HUMAN BEING...
  9. Virgin Mobile: Xbox Horrible Connection Problems

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Virgin Mobile: Xbox Horrible Connection Problems: Virgin Mobile (ISPs): Xbox Horrible Connection Problems Take a look for the IPV6 option. In France, lot's of the Xbox who got an IPV6 activated on their router, has this kind of issues...
  10. (Xbox One) Fable 2 - Horrible audio cracking and texture glitches

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Xbox One) Fable 2 - Horrible audio cracking and texture glitches: I have been experiencing severe audio cracking and messy textures while playing Fable 2 (especially when inside caves) Most people have this issue, some don't from what I searched on reddit. Does...