Horrible Bug

Discus and support Horrible Bug in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am currently facing a problem where I cannot sign into anything, my xbox is on the beta version of the program which means it will get bugs but a bug... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/No_Life_Nova, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Horrible Bug

I am currently facing a problem where I cannot sign into anything, my xbox is on the beta version of the program which means it will get bugs but a bug of this manner is really bad because I cant even unenroll because I have to "sign in" to the xbox inside hub. I would prefer for this bug to be fixed because I play games (which is what the xbox is meant for) and I can't play them with this bug. I am currently trying to fix it by factory resetting.

submitted by /u/No_Life_Nova
    [link] [comments]

/u/No_Life_Nova, Aug 13, 2019
  2. Swauny Jones Win User

Horrible coverage bug

This happened because you accidentally committed to the run instead of the pass... When you push the left trigger and hold up on the right stick you commit to the pass which is suggested on downs you know are passing downs. your CB's jumped up expecting
    run letting the WR's run by them... It's not a glitch...
  3. SILENTxD34TH Win User

Horrible coverage bug

You would think backing coverage off would work but it doesn't. I've had this happen to me many times in the same situation as the OP. Didn't matter if i was playing man or zone. For some reaason once or twice a game Wr's are able to get behind the secondary
    with absolutely nobody around. Now at first i thought it was me but it's even happened while i played prevent and 3 deep man. No clue why it happens but it does.
  4. Crafty-9F37DC1A-A075 Win User

Horrible coverage bug

I have never had this happen to me. Try backing off coverage
  5. HomelandDefense Win User

Horrible coverage bug

people still say "just saying"?

My point was that he would have to be making that mistake over and over for this to happen consistently which I doubt. But yes, committing to pass would help.
  6. Swauny Jones Win User

Horrible coverage bug

That's why you got to take advantage of the "commit to pass" option and he won't be having this problem... Also if you don't get to the QB quick enough especially when playing a zone defense you'll usually leave yourself wide open for something disastrous
    just like in real football... Cover 4 get's exposed by overloads and streaks all the time especially when the QB doesn't have a pass rush to worry about... simple football knowledge... just saying..
Thema:

Horrible Bug

1. Horrible Bug - Similar Threads - Horrible Bug

2. Minecraft Beta is horrible atm.

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Beta is horrible atm.: (Build 1.13.0.6) Anyone else having big issues with the newest beta build?? I’m having freezes and crashes all the time sometimes I can play 30min and sometimes 2min. submitted by /u/ill_nino_nl...
  3. ACCOUNT RECOVERY GONE HORRIBLE

in XBoX Accessibility
    ACCOUNT RECOVERY GONE HORRIBLE: I have been locked out of my account for a month now!! I was level 99 on apex first season and didnt get to finish it...I am unable to play any of my games that I bought on my other account...
  4. Horrible Lag after the Recent Xbox Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Horrible Lag after the Recent Xbox Update: Hello Xbox after I download the Recent Xbox up that was 400mb I started lagging out of no where on any games i thought it was my router but it's not I gotten a new one couple days ago because I...
  5. Horrible sound distortion in APEX Legends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Horrible sound distortion in APEX Legends: If you play a lot....or even a little (it happens so often). You will experience a complete sound distortion that sounds like "cyborg warfare" . Literally all you hear is a bunch of metallic...
  6. Horrible Activision planning

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Horrible Activision planning: The lack of content on the last gen versions of black ops 3 creates a bigger problem within the community than Activision may believe. Aside of the content they charge for such simple things as...
  7. BATTLE FOR THE GRID False Advertising LAUNCH AND HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

in XBoX on Consoles
    BATTLE FOR THE GRID False Advertising LAUNCH AND HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE: Hello writing this to you xbox for the single fact alone when you call your 800-number you got rid of your call-center and it automatically hangs up on everyone ... took 8 hours to reacg someone...
  8. Horrible Customer Service

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Horrible Customer Service: I have been an Xbox live member for over a decade. I recently purchased a subscription to Game Pass. For about a week I have been unable to get any Game Pass game to play. I carried out all...
  9. Xbox one has horrible download speeds and get kick out xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one has horrible download speeds and get kick out xbox live: What is the best way to improve the download speeds? ee686b6e-4ad4-46e4-88a9-d346efc089c6
  10. Xbox one is horrible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one is horrible: With download speed and no longer an backwards compatible with xbox 360.Please improve it. 2e347a5f-e18e-4ab2-83a0-d79a73a91113