Horrible customer service and case review staff.

Discus and support Horrible customer service and case review staff. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I WAS a happy 10 year customer of Xbox until now. So disappointed with their customer service I'm boycotting Xbox and switching to SONY. After sitting... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Capt Spauldiing, Sep 8, 2017.

1. Horrible customer service and case review staff.

I WAS a happy 10 year customer of Xbox until now. So disappointed with their customer service I'm boycotting Xbox and switching to SONY. After sitting on hold for 30 minutes after calling 18004myxbox I finaly get to talk to a human and get told that they
    cannot help with my suspension and tell me it's all done though a broken website called enforcement.xbox.com so I log on to it and it takes me nearly a hour to finish a 5 minute task. You click on a submit case review link and sometimes it redirects you to
    the main page sometimes it lets you continue with the process only to finish the questionnaire and click subit and have you redirected again without it being completed and have to start all over multiple times. The reason I'm so frustrated is because my son
    got called dumb and stupid by another player and replied by using the word fag. Just retaliating not knowing what it means. So now my account receives a suspension. My sons grounded from Xbox Now and after all my time on the phone and case review website pleading
    my case because I need my communications back because I'm hosting a LAN party tommorow. If this does not get corrected I'll be throwing my Xbox away and buying a ps4. Sort yourselves Out xbox.

:)

Capt Spauldiing, Sep 8, 2017
  2. HORRIBLE HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

My xbox one console is only 6 months old and is broken. Microsoft will NOT honor the warranty and told me the console had been tampered with. I know for a fact that the console has never been touched besides just playing games. Very disappointed and I
    wont spend another dollar on anything they have to offer.

ReliableChain2, Sep 8, 2017
  3. BrianGunter
    BrianGunter Guest
    Horrible customer service

If your car company actual replaced a year old car, then you got extremely lucky. I call BS As well though.

As far as support and complaints go though, you were lied to and you're only wasting your time here. This is a community forum and nobody from MS is going to read your complaint.

BrianGunter, Sep 8, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

The enforcement team don't use the forums.

The email sent to you tells where to go to appeal a suspension.It's nothing to do with support which is why they can't help.

A case review is the only way to appeal a suspension.The enforcement site works fine so I would try a different browser.

Doesn't matter who starts it,if you respond in a way that violates the ToU/CoC & are caught you will be suspended.

Hardly Microsofts fault your son is using offensive language.

No one cares if you throw your xbox away but be aware that the rules are the same over on PSN so you won't get away with it there.

Daft Badger, Sep 8, 2017
  5. Daft Badger Win User

The enforcement team don't use the forums.

The email sent to you tells where to go to appeal a suspension.It's nothing to do with support which is why they can't help.

A case review is the only way to appeal a suspension.The enforcement site works fine so I would try a different browser.

Doesn't matter who starts it,if you respond in a way that violates the ToU/CoC & are caught you will be suspended.

Hardly Microsofts fault your son is using offensive language.

No one cares if you throw your xbox away but be aware that the rules are the same over on PSN so you won't get away with it there.
  6. XBF George L Win User

horrible horrible customer service

7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

8. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Didn't know Apple made a gaming console.
  9. StolenStream31 Win User

Didn't know Apple made a gaming console.
    they did it failed it actually makes the Nintendo virtual boy look good

yes it flopped THAT hard
Thema:

1. Horrible customer service and case review staff. - Similar Threads - Horrible customer service

2. horrible customer service being lied to and [Mod Removed]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    horrible customer service being lied to and [Mod Removed]: claudio s and maria c of customer support continue to lie to me after i was hacked and given a communication ban for the 5th time on this account and more on another i was asking to have it lifted...
  3. XBOX SERVICE ORDER NIGHTMARE!!!!!!! HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX SERVICE ORDER NIGHTMARE!!!!!!! HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!!!: I sent my Xbox in on the 3rd and paid for the fast shipping and service. Xbox Service center received my device on the 5th. Couple day go by so I checked the status of my xbox and it still wasn't...
  4. BATTLE FOR THE GRID False Advertising LAUNCH AND HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

in XBoX on Consoles
    BATTLE FOR THE GRID False Advertising LAUNCH AND HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE: Hello writing this to you xbox for the single fact alone when you call your 800-number you got rid of your call-center and it automatically hangs up on everyone ... took 8 hours to reacg someone...
  5. Horrible Customer Service

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Horrible Customer Service: I have been an Xbox live member for over a decade. I recently purchased a subscription to Game Pass. For about a week I have been unable to get any Game Pass game to play. I carried out all...
  6. horrible horrible customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    horrible horrible customer service: I wanted to cancel - with refund - my son's xbox gold subscription, renewed by error. You cannot get a refund, says a "virtual assistant" ( ie a robot) 30 minutes of trying to reach a HUMAN BEING...
  7. Xbox customer service is absolutely horrible

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox customer service is absolutely horrible: So this morning my Microsoft account was hacked. I woke up to numerous emails from Microsoft saying this and that was changed in my account. Emails with confirmation numbers and codes. Somehow...
  8. Xbox one HORRIBLE along with their **** customer service!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one HORRIBLE along with their **** customer service!: I just want to contact Microsoft about their horrible product but these useless idiots don't even have a **** email to contact them! I don't even know what tweeter is nor do I **** care! I just...
  9. Microsoft Customer Service is horrible

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Customer Service is horrible: I'm new to XBox One and am already regretting my purchase. I've literally played the console 2 times and have had to call Microsoft twice on XBox Live related issues. My current issue: I bought...
  10. Horrible customer service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Horrible customer service: I've been a customer with Microsoft since the first Xbox & it's ridiculous the lack of care or support I've received in the few times I've even had to contact you guys! I spend to much money with...