HORRIBLE SUPPORT!!! GOING WITH MY PS4 FROM NOW ON!!!

Discus and support HORRIBLE SUPPORT!!! GOING WITH MY PS4 FROM NOW ON!!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I sent my second xbox one to get fixed. the first one i took back to gamestop and got a new one before the 30 days was up. So when i sent my second one... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by cmac613, Apr 4, 2014.

1. cmac613
    cmac613 Guest

I sent my second xbox one to get fixed. the first one i took back to gamestop and got a new one before the 30 days was up. So when i sent my second one in i packed it all up in the original box just like i did before and sent it. The next day i get a email
    saying they only want you to send them the system so i called them right away to let them know my system was on the way( I checked the ups tracking number so i knew it was not there yet) and that i sent them the cords and controller and kinect. I then waited
    til i seen they had possession of my system and called them to tell them again. I wake up today to my system with no cords sitting out in the cold (in Canada) on my doorstep, luckily not stolen since there is a bus stop directly out front.now they tell me
    it will take 2 weeks for my other items to come but they sent the system in one day. I have been a xbox live gold member for 8 years. my gamertag is . This experience is making me buy my next games on my ps4. If this is how they treat a customer who
    has spent $1300 on the console and been a loyal customer for 8 years then people should know. I am very upset how they handled this. also the day i called they said i was in luck because it was the last day they were giving a day one game to customers who
    are having problems with the laser but since i did not have a credit card i could not get it. they could have sent me a code for the game but instead i never got anything. HORRIBLE SUPPORT

:)

cmac613, Apr 4, 2014
  2. SMG90x
    SMG90x Guest
    This is getting ridiculous...

Thats horrible dude.. cant say im having those issues on my ps4 :/ .. My X1 has had its hiccups doe so its boxed up for now

SMG90x, Apr 4, 2014
  3. Verachi
    Verachi Guest
    Longtime Xbox fan...

I too have been with the Xbox for a while (about 11 years now ) but I'm probably going to jump ship. PS4 listens to the fan base and that's what I like. I want a consumers console not a developers console. If MS does not change their horrible policies
    then I will no longer support them.

Verachi, Apr 4, 2014
  4. Wendschlag
    Wendschlag Guest

You would figure since the last fiasco of Xbox service issues they would be on the ball this time around but...

Wendschlag, Apr 6, 2014
  5. cmac613
    cmac613 Guest
    It has now been 2 weeks and I still do not have any of my stuff. I just went a bought a ps4. I am gonna recommend a playstation 4 to everyone. its cheaper and they have better support, plus most games run in 1080p on the playstation and I already have convinced
    3 people to NOT buy a xbox one.

cmac613, Apr 14, 2014
  6. Hey there cmac613 HORRIBLE SUPPORT!!! GOING WITH MY PS4 FROM NOW ON!!! :)

I hope you enjoy your time with the PS4. It's a great console and its a shame you have had a bad experience with Xbox this time round. However you move forward as a gamer, I wish you all the best. If you have any feedback to provide please be sure to place
    that in the feedback forums on the below link.

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_feedback/default.aspx

If you have any trouble with the process, please feel absolutely free to send me a PM.

Many thanks,

Cloud

Mark Sherwood, Apr 15, 2014
  7. SandM1tch
    SandM1tch Guest
    [quote user="cmac613"]

I sent my second xbox one to get fixed. the first one i took back to gamestop and got a new one before the 30 days was up. So when i sent my second one in i packed it all up in the original box just like i did before and sent it. The next day i get a email
    saying they only want you to send them the system so i called them right away to let them know my system was on the way( I checked the ups tracking number so i knew it was not there yet) and that i sent them the cords and controller and kinect. [/quote]

Not their fault for telling you the proper procedure. Hate to be the one to rain on your horrible experience, but you sent in the components they said not to send in. They basically are going out of their way to re-provide you with the accessories.

[quote user="cmac613"]If this is how they treat a customer who has spent $1300 on the console and been a loyal customer for 8 years then people should know. I am very upset how they handled this. HORRIBLE SUPPORT[/quote]

After 8 years you'd think one would know how to deal with these situations, but like I said its sad to say that you are the one at fault for not following the return procedure. Do not blame them for your mistake and I feel bad for the people that actually believe
    along with you, that Micro$oft is out to get them... oh world.

SandM1tch, Apr 15, 2014
  8. BrianGunter
    BrianGunter Guest

[quote user="SandM1tch"]Not their fault for telling you the proper procedure. Hate to be the one to rain on your horrible experience, but you sent in the components they said not to send in. They basically are going out of their way to re-provide you with
    the accessories.[/quote]

Except for the fact that support WAS telling people to send in everything. If you look around these forums there are plenty of similar cases where support was telling people the wrong procedure.

BrianGunter, Apr 15, 2014
  9. X CROZIER X
    X CROZIER X Guest
    Sorry this has happened although the door step situation is due to the delivery service and if I am not correct Microsoft tell you to not ship leads has they will not be send back.

X CROZIER X, Oct 31, 2018
  10. Mark Sherwood Win User

Hey there cmac613 :)

I hope you enjoy your time with the PS4. It's a great console and its a shame you have had a bad experience with Xbox this time round. However you move forward as a gamer, I wish you all the best. If you have any feedback to provide please be sure to place
    that in the feedback forums on the below link.

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_feedback/default.aspx

If you have any trouble with the process, please feel absolutely free to send me a PM.

Many thanks,

Cloud
  11. cmac613 Win User

It has now been 2 weeks and I still do not have any of my stuff. I just went a bought a ps4. I am gonna recommend a playstation 4 to everyone. its cheaper and they have better support, plus most games run in 1080p on the playstation and I already have convinced
    3 people to NOT buy a xbox one.
  12. Wendschlag Win User

You would figure since the last fiasco of Xbox service issues they would be on the ball this time around but...
  13. X CROZIER X Win User

Sorry this has happened although the door step situation is due to the delivery service and if I am not correct Microsoft tell you to not ship leads has they will not be send back.
  14. BrianGunter Win User

[quote user="SandM1tch"]Not their fault for telling you the proper procedure. Hate to be the one to rain on your horrible experience, but you sent in the components they said not to send in. They basically are going out of their way to re-provide you with
    the accessories.[/quote]

Except for the fact that support WAS telling people to send in everything. If you look around these forums there are plenty of similar cases where support was telling people the wrong procedure.
Thema:

1. HORRIBLE SUPPORT!!! GOING WITH MY PS4 FROM NOW ON!!! - Similar Threads - HORRIBLE SUPPORT GOING

2. what horrible support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what horrible support: why does your phone number not work anymore ? i cant print a shipping label . you want to charge me 250 dollars on a xbox x that has been used for less than 4 months , and you wont let me register...
  3. Xbox phone support is horrible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox phone support is horrible: first i called in because i wanted to play skyrim on my xbox one and the only way to do that is to buy it and i already have it on my 360 digitally with all the dlc and everything and i shouldnt...
  4. Terrible Support Services - Corrupt console, corrupt files, and horrible customer service

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Terrible Support Services - Corrupt console, corrupt files, and horrible customer service: Questions: Why wont my XBOX ONE download the very first console update? - I've used various internet connections to try and download the update via the console. Why doesn't the offline update...
  5. Horrible support!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Horrible support!!: Dear Microsoft, Xbox Support Sad to say I’m very disappointed at the way your company handled my situation. I guess it is true what they say, you guys really don’t care about your customers, even...
  6. Horrible Xbox Support!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Horrible Xbox Support!!!: Dear Microsoft, Xbox Support Sad to say I’m very disappointed at the way your company handled my situation. I guess it is true what they say, you guys really don’t care about your customers, even...
  7. Xbox Support is Horrible!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Support is Horrible!: Dear Microsoft, Xbox Support Sad to say I’m very disappointed at the way your company handled my situation. I guess it is true what they say, you guys really don’t care about your customers, even...
  8. Horrible Service from support And no payback for loss service and to boot on the perview ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Horrible Service from support And no payback for loss service and to boot on the perview ...: i have been a member for years. I signed up to the preview program and it been **** ever since. I have well documented issues with a so called bad patch? well you cant tell me the same issue is a...
  9. My (horrible) Experience with Xbox Support

in XBoX on Consoles
    My (horrible) Experience with Xbox Support: This post may get a little long but the short version is this: do not purchase an Xbox One, and throw your warranty information out the window if you have already done so. In addition I...
  10. Horrible Support from MS - Charging Extra for Advance Exchange

in XBoX on Consoles
    Horrible Support from MS - Charging Extra for Advance Exchange: So, last night my XBO died. I ejected Titanfall and put in a DVD. The drive made an off-balance noise and the disc never mounted. I put Titanfall back in and it made no noise and wouldn't mount....