Horrific Download Speeds

Discus and support Horrific Download Speeds in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Horrific Download Speeds I am currently experiencing Xbox download problems. I have run multiple speed tests and max speed im getting is 20mbs down.... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by ClevererAlloy34, Mar 2, 2017.

1. Horrific Download Speeds

Horrific Download Speeds
    I am currently experiencing Xbox download problems. I have run multiple speed tests and max speed im getting is 20mbs down. And that only on occasion. Im usually only getting 1 to 2mbs on download. My upload is hitting my ISP bandwidth limit for speed so
    nothing wrong with that. Even when I do a speed test with my phone and laptop next to the xbox I'm averaging 200mbs. Is there a reason as to why I'm not getting the full download speed? I have it on the 5GHZ freq of which no other devices is on.

:)

ClevererAlloy34, Mar 2, 2017
  2. marknally
    marknally Guest
    Why has live gone down hill?

Yep download speeds are horrific at the moment, Ive got slow Internet at the moment but even so the speeds are shocking, guessing it's getting hammered with the sale, tell you what I bet Sniper 3's total sales have tripled lol

marknally, Mar 2, 2017
  3. ReevesCandle
    ReevesCandle Guest
    dedicated servers

Horrific lag. I feel like my money has been stolen. High speed cable here too.

ReevesCandle, Mar 2, 2017
  4. marknally Win User

Why has live gone down hill?

Yep download speeds are horrific at the moment, Ive got slow Internet at the moment but even so the speeds are shocking, guessing it's getting hammered with the sale, tell you what I bet Sniper 3's total sales have tripled lol
  5. ReevesCandle Win User

dedicated servers

Horrific lag. I feel like my money has been stolen. High speed cable here too.
  6. smo69 Win User

Call of Duty: AW Updating Problem

I have the same problem. It says 100%, but it's actually RE-DOWNLOADING the game.

If you check your bandwidth usage, it shows that the game is re-downloading. This is so horrific. What an utter failure on the part of Microsoft.
  7. OriginalEyeball Win User

the peacekeeper....

^^I agree.SMR is horrific in Zombies.
  8. HydraDragons Win User

roblox coming to xbox one

The game is horrific so far IMO
Thema:

Horrific Download Speeds

1. Horrific Download Speeds - Similar Threads - Horrific Download Speeds

2. Downloaded games do not load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded games do not load: None of the games i have purchased will load. I get the first loading screen and then back to home screen. I have tried soft reset hard reset uninstall/reinstall power cycling remove/add profile...
  3. Xbox one download issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one download issue: I’m downloading a game and it’s stopping in the same spot, and I kept retrying it. I reset my Xbox, unplugged it, and my WiFi is perfect de7f4d2c-4ccd-4ddb-8210-b2fa73f57aba
  4. Xbox Game Pass error when downloading

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass error when downloading: Hello, recently i bought the Xbox Game Pass on PC to play sea of thieves and forza 4. But when i put sea of thieves downloading i get an error. When i click retry it gives me a error again. Can...
  5. Microsoft store game download gone wrong

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store game download gone wrong: Okay well this is going to be a long one. I was downloading a game (Halo Wars 2) from the microsoft store and i had to start my computer again because of an unrelated issue during the download...
  6. Not able to download Fable Anniversary - Gold game of april/2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to download Fable Anniversary - Gold game of april/2020: Hello all, ** Already tried to readd my account to console ** Already tried to use another channel, like android app or pc (browsers chrome, firefox and edge) ** Already tried to change my...
  7. download app จาก microsoft store ไม่ได้ครับ[Translation-Download the app from the Microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    download app จาก microsoft store ไม่ได้ครับ[Translation-Download the app from the Microsoft...: คือ app ที่ผมจะ download คือ forza ครับ แล้วทุกครั้งที่ download จะขึ้น pending หรือไม่ก็ error ครับ ลองทุกวิถีทางแล้วครับแต่ก็ยังไม่ได้ window 10 นะครับ [Translation-I'm going to download it...
  8. Games download fine but DLC get stuck in queue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games download fine but DLC get stuck in queue?: I got AC Odyssey along with a few DLC and the game downloaded just fine but the DLC never leave "queued". So far I have tried doing a hard restart, unplugging the console for a few minutes,...
  9. My Xbox Game Pass (PC) Subscription is up to date, but I cannot download any games.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox Game Pass (PC) Subscription is up to date, but I cannot download any games.: My account says it was renewed on 3/27, and shows the status as "all good" I also had the payment taken from my bank account. However, I cannot download any games from Game Pass now, but I can...
  10. Is it just me, or is Destiny horrifically unbalanced in PvP?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it just me, or is Destiny horrifically unbalanced in PvP?: and I'm not on the *** end of the stick either. I'm literally one-shoting players who are of way higher levels than me with the pulse rifle from a considerable distance away. I was playing like...