Horse and Mine cart bugs

Discus and support Horse and Mine cart bugs in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After the update I see 2 severe bugs. Horses disappear after time or possibly when you travel too far from them. Also, after getting into a mine... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LeonardSperry, Dec 20, 2014.

1. Horse and Mine cart bugs

After the update I see 2 severe bugs.

Horses disappear after time or possibly when you travel too far from them.

Also, after getting into a mine cart, the only way to get out of it is to have another player break it.

:)

LeonardSperry, Dec 20, 2014
  2. ziplock0001
    ziplock0001 Guest
    Cart before the horse apparently...

I signed up for an Xbox Live account online using my PC. Now I am wanting to use that membership on my Xbox360 console... The only option on the console is to Join?! You've got to be kidding me!! Why not also have - "Already a member?" And then enter your
    current account info. Seems much more reasonable.

If there is a way to enter an EXISTING Live ID account that has never been on a different console before (right not GamerID Recover) I'd love to know. I've tried a variety of searchs in the Forum & in search engines and have yet to find a good answer.

ziplock0001, Dec 20, 2014
  3. themann2488
    themann2488 Guest
    Really disappointed

hey if you are trying to move them build a small fence around them place some mine cart tracks and keep pushing them until they get in the mine cart then just make that cart go to where you want them and break it. I find they method usually works pretty
    well for moving animals.

themann2488, Dec 20, 2014
  4. Horse and Mine cart bugs

Horses despawning is a known bug, as for the minecart issue, well I haven't played the 1 since the update but on the 360 they changed the way you get out of boats. You now have to push down on the right stick.

D MASTERPIECE, Dec 21, 2014
  5. D MASTERPIECE Win User

Horse and Mine cart bugs

Horses despawning is a known bug, as for the minecart issue, well I haven't played the 1 since the update but on the 360 they changed the way you get out of boats. You now have to push down on the right stick.
  6. Smwutches Win User

7. Inferior-91D30E2D-4F Win User

You should be able to recover gamer profiles that were made on Xbox.com I have done it before in fact the account I'm using right now was made on Xbox.com
  8. Rollo1002 Win User

Minecart With furnace not working

I can't get the cart to go in the correct direction. To push my carts up out of my mine.
  9. ALBINO RAT Win User

Minecart With furnace not working

Possibly part of the known bug. One of my pet peeves with the game as I wanted to use them effectively too.

If it relates to the known bug then it's as follows...

The furnace mine cart is buggy travelling in one plane. I cant remember which way around it is but it would be like this.

Minecart does work travelling East or West but does not work going North or South.

It could be that NS works and EW doesn't. I forget.

The "not working" I refer to is all about pushing. The furnace cart wont push other carts on the "dodgy" plane.

Do you have other carts involved and perhaps that is causing your problem?

You didn't mention other carts but a furnace cart alone is useless and you mentioned the chievo which makes me think you're trying to use it to push yourself.

If that's your problem I wish you luck on uprooting all that track ; )

Only other suggestion is whether you place the cart down and it's touching another block in some way.

It seems furnace carts are a near on useless item IMO. Last I heard the PC version still hasn't had an update to rectify the problem.
Thema:

Horse and Mine cart bugs

1. Horse and Mine cart bugs - Similar Threads - Horse Mine cart

2. Horse Races Now app for Xbox360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Horse Races Now app for Xbox360: I just attempted to use the Horse Races Now app on the xbox 360, and have forgotten my password. I have the app on my phone, but that password isn't working for the xbox app. How do I...
  3. проблема скачки приложений на xbox one s [Translation-The problem of horse racing apps on...

in XBoX on Windows
    проблема скачки приложений на xbox one s [Translation-The problem of horse racing apps on...: здравствуйте, при загрузке приложений выдает скорость ~1Мбит. Скорость интернета при тесте на xbox показывает 42Мбита (спидтест тоже самое). В чем проблема?...
  4. War horse DLC Red Dead Redemption

in XBoX Games and Apps
    War horse DLC Red Dead Redemption: The DLC titled 'War Horse' has a runtime server error. Booted up RDR, noted that War horse was not present in game and went to re download and Server Error in '/' Application pops up....
  5. A horse called Horace... Where is he?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A horse called Horace... Where is he?: Went to pick up my horse from the post I had tied him to and he was gone! With all the armour an d saddle :/ I thought had one of my iron golems killed him? Went to find another horse and...
  6. Horse on the hunt!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Horse on the hunt!: Looking for furs mostly, but anyone can add me. I usually play COD-Black Ops 2, but also play Halo 3, 4 and Reach. Add me and lets start tearing it up! 6696cee2-e138-4dba-845b-2b8ec2f74736
  7. Minecraft Xbox One Edition doesn't have the horse update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox One Edition doesn't have the horse update: So I just bought the xbox one edition of minecraft for $5 and started playing, but there are no horses! I do not know how to force an update if anyone could help that would be awesome....
  8. Horses Disappear

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Horses Disappear: My tame horses keep disappearing. I've built a stable, each stall is 6x6 and the walls are fence. I've built the walls three high, changed the floor from dirt to wood, put a brick ceiling on, put...
  9. How do I safely keep a horse?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I safely keep a horse?: I've tried leaving them in small rooms, and tying them to a fence. These areas were also well lit, so hostile mobs could not have killed them. Is there a way to get them to not run away?...
  10. Be the horse you were always meant to be!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Be the horse you were always meant to be!: ...in [MEDIA] for Xbox One. ;) 5e522fe6-84ea-44d5-992c-48ce6f3f6459