Horses disappearing!

Discus and support Horses disappearing! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I put my horse on a lead and walk away for a bit they just disappear this needs to be fixed! 466b5b61-46ac-4fe7-ad12-afc1bed84a4d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xplayer002, Dec 20, 2014.

1. xplayer002
    xplayer002 Guest

Horses disappearing!

When I put my horse on a lead and walk away for a bit they just disappear this needs to be fixed!

:)

xplayer002, Dec 20, 2014
  2. Hope they patch the horse animations!

The horse disappearing and you looking like you're riding an invisible horse?

Pakalolo Time, Dec 20, 2014
  3. Horses disappearing

This is a confirmed glitch and will be fixed with the next bug fix patch.

Zesty Hamburger, Dec 20, 2014
  4. Horses disappearing!

This is a confirmed and known glitch. It will be fixed with the next bug fix patch.

Zesty Hamburger, Dec 25, 2014
  5. Pakalolo Time Win User

Hope they patch the horse animations!

The horse disappearing and you looking like you're riding an invisible horse?
  6. UnrealIncognito Win User

Horses Disappear

It's currently a bug with the new update, I would recommend either taking the items off the horses each time you have finished using them or not taming them until the next update when it is fixed
  7. Zesty Hamburger Win User

Horses disappearing

This is a confirmed glitch and will be fixed with the next bug fix patch.
  8. Zesty Hamburger Win User

Horses disappearing!

This is a confirmed and known glitch. It will be fixed with the next bug fix patch.
  9. AbsoLutioN1on1 Win User

Horses disappearing

Yeah my horses and donkeys keep disappearing I even made a house with roof over them so they cant jump out this caused some trust issues between me and my cousin until we found out its a glitche in the game that was not fun.
Thema:

Horses disappearing!

1. Horses disappearing! - Similar Threads - Horses disappearing

2. Horse Races Now app for Xbox360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Horse Races Now app for Xbox360: I just attempted to use the Horse Races Now app on the xbox 360, and have forgotten my password. I have the app on my phone, but that password isn't working for the xbox app. How do I...
  3. проблема скачки приложений на xbox one s [Translation-The problem of horse racing apps on...

in XBoX on Windows
    проблема скачки приложений на xbox one s [Translation-The problem of horse racing apps on...: здравствуйте, при загрузке приложений выдает скорость ~1Мбит. Скорость интернета при тесте на xbox показывает 42Мбита (спидтест тоже самое). В чем проблема?...
  4. War horse DLC Red Dead Redemption

in XBoX Games and Apps
    War horse DLC Red Dead Redemption: The DLC titled 'War Horse' has a runtime server error. Booted up RDR, noted that War horse was not present in game and went to re download and Server Error in '/' Application pops up....
  5. A horse called Horace... Where is he?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A horse called Horace... Where is he?: Went to pick up my horse from the post I had tied him to and he was gone! With all the armour an d saddle :/ I thought had one of my iron golems killed him? Went to find another horse and...
  6. Horse on the hunt!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Horse on the hunt!: Looking for furs mostly, but anyone can add me. I usually play COD-Black Ops 2, but also play Halo 3, 4 and Reach. Add me and lets start tearing it up! 6696cee2-e138-4dba-845b-2b8ec2f74736
  7. Minecraft Xbox One Edition doesn't have the horse update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox One Edition doesn't have the horse update: So I just bought the xbox one edition of minecraft for $5 and started playing, but there are no horses! I do not know how to force an update if anyone could help that would be awesome....
  8. Horses Disappear

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Horses Disappear: My tame horses keep disappearing. I've built a stable, each stall is 6x6 and the walls are fence. I've built the walls three high, changed the floor from dirt to wood, put a brick ceiling on, put...
  9. Horses disappearing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Horses disappearing: Every horse I tame disappears. Even if I tie it up to a Fence they disappear. If I go anywhere further than view distance from the horse it Despawns f35b9e18-ba99-4a81-ba47-4ab931fa5c8d
  10. Horses disappearing on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Horses disappearing on Xbox One: Ive fenced off an area for horses and have tied them to a fence post within fenced off area. It doesnt matter if they're tame or not. Within five minutes all horsres disapear....