Hosting Clan tryouts for the Braggin Ritez Clan

Discus and support Hosting Clan tryouts for the Braggin Ritez Clan in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; MSG or I3Rz OGxGAMEUP on the Xbox One for info. 40fb8729-758f-4b1f-b367-19f7398a0ea7 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by I3Rz Illusion, Nov 16, 2014.

1. Hosting Clan tryouts for the Braggin Ritez Clan

MSG or I3Rz OGxGAMEUP on the Xbox One for info.

:)

I3Rz Illusion, Nov 16, 2014
  2. TheCruzanGod
    TheCruzanGod Guest
    All Girl Xbox 360 and Xbox One and Playstation 3 and 4 Now Recruiting

Didn't know we were back in 2010 with these clan tryouts and whatnot

TheCruzanGod, Nov 16, 2014
  3. Hosting Clan Leader Tryouts - MW3

before u start a clan u should get ur gamer score up to at least 10k

ThePhoenixKingz, Nov 16, 2014
  4. TxNM qz08 Win User

Looking For a Clan

tryout for TeamXnoightmare the best clan EVER
  5. Darth Kitana Win User

*********The Sith Acdemy Clan is recruiting !!! Join the darkside !! Looking for more members please read ********

We are hosting tryouts please visit your facebook page for more information :) also on the side we are the clan who has little meetings and lil clan battles but most of all we work atound everyones schedules so that way we can all play at the same time and
    were more of a relaxed clan to have fun and it adds a plus if you like starwars too
  6. ThePhoenixKingz Win User

Hosting Clan Leader Tryouts - MW3

before u start a clan u should get ur gamer score up to at least 10k
  7. SloppyAsian Win User

Also, Please do reply to this forum post if you have sent me a message
  8. SloppyAsian Win User

Also, If you cannot make the dates of August 25th or 26th We can do the 27th anytime AFTER 4:00 PM EST, If there is someone else that can do the 27th we will match you with them...
Thema:

Hosting Clan tryouts for the Braggin Ritez Clan

1. Hosting Clan tryouts for the Braggin Ritez Clan - Similar Threads - Hosting Clan tryouts

2. Can’t join or host anybody on minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t join or host anybody on minecraft: So i been trying to play with my girlfriend on minecraft and for absolutely no reason it says “Can’t connect to world” when either of us try to join. She has no problem joining her other friend...
  3. Microsoft Store and Store Experience Host not updating.

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store and Store Experience Host not updating.: Hey there. So I am trying to update the Microsoft store and store experience host (wtf is that?), and they have been sitting for close to 10 minutes without installing or beginning installation....
  4. Farm together lose conection to host

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Farm together lose conection to host: After leaving my game one it might run for a hour or to befor it gets a lost conection to host why? 219b36d8-216e-42d9-ac1d-8a9f1c0693a1
  5. Minecraft hosting issues.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft hosting issues.: Hello, I can join others minecraft sessions, but I cannot host. v1.14.30. We have the same version, open NAT. I never see them join but when they get the cant connect message I see them leave....
  6. Store Experienece Host and Microsoft Store Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Store Experienece Host and Microsoft Store Update: I keep having to install Store Experience Host(110.29MB) and Microsoft Stor (146.95MB), each time it tries to install it it says it has no space to do do. Yet there is plenty of space on my...
  7. Mixer's in-dashboard VOD viewing inaccessible while hosting.

in XboX Insiders
    Mixer's in-dashboard VOD viewing inaccessible while hosting.: Recently, a blog post went out about how Mixer's in-dashboard viewing will allow you to watch past broadcasts from streamers and their clips (if they're partnered), but at the moment, it's...
  8. Microsoft Store / Store Experience Host - Installation Stopped???

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store / Store Experience Host - Installation Stopped???: Both of these fail to install, and give error (0x80073cf9) Aside from that, if I cancel these installations, things work fine. I can install games and apps from the store with no issue. This was...
  9. Can't join Minecraft servers: (Unkown host)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't join Minecraft servers: (Unkown host): I have played on one specific server called Minewind. And from nowhere I could'nt join the server anymore because of "unknownhost". I thought it was my DNS settings, but so far I have hard time...
  10. PS4 hosted cross-play with PC

in XBoX on Windows
    PS4 hosted cross-play with PC: So, I am on windows 10 minecraft and am trying to connect to people on PS4. I have been able to host a new world and a friend from ps4 join, however we cannot figure out how to get this to work...