Hosting minecraft pvp world

Discus and support Hosting minecraft pvp world in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im the host and my gamertag is () griefing robbing and killing are allowed and teams of 2 are also and you do respawn when you die and you can join at... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Time Viral, Mar 20, 2014.

1. Time Viral
    Time Viral Guest

Im the host and my gamertag is () griefing robbing and killing are allowed and teams of 2 are also and you do respawn when you die and you can join at any time

:)

Time Viral, Mar 20, 2014
  2. madkill22
    madkill22 Guest
    hosting minecraft PvP world

i will be hosting a pvp map all night on easy difficulty, my gamer tag is . join my party and when we reach 5 players we will start. i will leave it going all night.

madkill22, Mar 20, 2014
  3. LoanShark001
    LoanShark001 Guest
    Minecraft PVP players

Hosting a new pvp world, rated R mics preferred,contact myself or ArrestedThread on the Xbox 360

LoanShark001, Mar 20, 2014
  4. madkill22 Win User

Looking for people to play minecraft with.

hey looking for people that i can invite when i host pvp worlds. if any of you are interested my gamer tag is and whenever i host a pvp world i will send you an invite.
  5. BEA5T KILLER22 Win User

Minecraft

Hi, I host a variety of over 40 pvps, mini games and survival games on minecraft and they are really fun, if you want be able to play then add me and send me a message at or just follow my twitch, .
  6. BEA5T KILLER22 Win User

xbox one minecraft player

Hi I host a variety of over 40 pvps, mini games, and survival games on minecraft and they are really fun, if you want be able to play then add me and send me a message at or just follow my twitch,
  7. BEA5T KILLER22 Win User

Minecraft LFG (looking for group) SURVIVAL

Hi, I host a variety of over 40 pvps, mini games, and survival games on minecraft and they are really fun, if you want be able to play then add me and send me a message at or just follow my twitch, .
  8. Lactos292 Win User

Invasions... How does one cower in fear?

Ganking is when you bring allies to a PvP situation. So when you are a forest hunter and you invade a world where the host is waiting to ambush you with one or two other phantoms, that's a gank.

Nowadays though, it seems whatever people feel is not fair constitutes a gank. So, if you beat someone in PvP, it's ganking. /sarcasm
Thema:

1. Hosting minecraft pvp world - Similar Threads - Hosting minecraft pvp

2. Can’t connect to Xbox hosted Minecraft realm but my friends can

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t connect to Xbox hosted Minecraft realm but my friends can: For the past month or so i have not been able to connect to my minecraft realm that i host and pay 8$ a month for. Ive tried to restart the game and resrart the xbox ive even uninstalled and...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10: Xbox players can't connect to my PC hosted world (But I can join them)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10: Xbox players can't connect to my PC hosted world (But I can join them): When hosting a Minecraft (Bedrock edition) world on my PC, people on Xbox can't seem to connect to my world - getting the message: "Unable to connect to world". However PC players can join me fine...
  4. Minecraft: Impossivel ser o Host/Unable to Host

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Impossivel ser o Host/Unable to Host: Olá pessoal e microsoft,gostaria de saber como faço pra resolver o problema em hostear uma partida no minecraft,pois consigo entrar em mundos de alguns amigos,mas eles nunca conseguem no meu,ja...
  5. Local Network Minecraft can't be hosted on xbox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Local Network Minecraft can't be hosted on xbox.: I'm trying to set up a local network game of Minecraft on the xbox, with the xbox hosting the game, and other devices joining in. Annoyingly, it doesn't work, and doesn't really say why. If I go...
  6. Host connecting into Minecraft Realms freezes or disconnects

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Host connecting into Minecraft Realms freezes or disconnects: Hi Guys, I run a Mine Craft Realm with my daughters and a few friends. Since Saturday when I go to join our Realm it goes to connect then either Freezes or boots me out. Every one else connects...
  7. How can I host Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Server so friends can join via "Add External ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I host Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Server so friends can join via "Add External ...: Hi folks, New to Minecraft server hosting here. I am using the newly updated version 1.0 of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. How can I host a Minecraft server so that friends can join via the...
  8. Hosting a minecraft server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hosting a minecraft server: Hey everyone I am hosting a server with the new update. Looking for a few people to join me. I have 3 people currently playing on my sever and looking for a few more. Want people around age 20...
  9. I host the largest community of mature minecraft players on survival hard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I host the largest community of mature minecraft players on survival hard: I host the largest community of mature minecraft players on survival hard add me if u would like to join.Also send me a message. 7036e140-fdc8-41a0-ba53-3e9286f691ed
  10. Hosting xbox one minecraft server hit me up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hosting xbox one minecraft server hit me up: I am looking for active players to join a factions survival world with no cheats/creative mode building, I am a 17 year old male on a bit so if you want to join send me a message. Don't just send...