Hot deal Xbox 3 month game pass

Discus and support Hot deal Xbox 3 month game pass in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Went to buy 3 months with points but went to old email i no longer use so i would need another code sent to new email i use today i went from aol email... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Madden4Warfare, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Hot deal Xbox 3 month game pass

Went to buy 3 months with points but went to old email i no longer use so i would need another code sent to new email i use today i went from aol email to a g mail.

:)

Madden4Warfare, Apr 16, 2019
  2. ngocphi Win User

If you mean microsoft rewards points they are deposited only to the account that is on ms rewards

You csn then gift the membership to another account
  3. Madden4Warfare Win User

Yes i went to xbox reward app tho the xbox one and i thought it would just stack on my xbox game pass i have now or give me code tho the xbox live chat on xbox but it went to my very old email i no longer use. At the time i had to use aol for longest time
    now i can use a gmail which is what i currently use and can access.
  4. Madden4Warfare Win User

Nm lol smh i justs solve it myself there a resend feature tho the xbox im all set now
  5. XBF Steven R Win User

Hi Madden4Warfare,

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved.
    If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. For those reading this thread, if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a
    new thread asking for assistance. When the new thread is created please copy and paste the URL to this thread showing that the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't fix the issue.

Thank you and have a great day!
  6. Josh With Dosh Win User

Did you purchase the game pass on the old email ?
Thema:

1. Hot deal Xbox 3 month game pass - Similar Threads - Hot deal month

2. xbox game pass pc graphics running hot on some games

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game pass pc graphics running hot on some games: So i just started playing operencia on the PC where my graphics card runs above 84c degrees. my fan is at full throttle but wont reduce it. I tried turning down the settings but it did nothing to...
  3. No more "Hot Deals" on Microsoft Rewards?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No more "Hot Deals" on Microsoft Rewards?: Hey folks! I was wondering, is Microsoft Rewards no longer doing the "Hot Deals?" After the last round of "double donations" disappeared, I haven't seen a new hot deal (where sometimes things like...
  4. My Xbox one s squeaks when it gets hot

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one s squeaks when it gets hot: And when i turn it off it keeps on making a wirring sound how do i fix these problems 953020a7-6c61-45de-bb54-f16fb7c8dc43
  5. My Xbox says I'm connected on connected devices on hot spot settings on phone but when I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox says I'm connected on connected devices on hot spot settings on phone but when I...: My Xbox says I'm connected on connected devices on hot spot settings on phone but when I try to connect on the Xbox to go to live it says nat type unavailable n won't let me go online...
  6. Xbox is making noises, getting hot and smells

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is making noises, getting hot and smells: My Xbox One has started making noises occasionally. The noises sound like there is something grinding inside of the Xbox even when there isn't any disk in the tray. It is also getting really hot...
  7. Microsoft Rewards Program issue with Hot Deals.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Program issue with Hot Deals.: So, one of the problem I came across is the Hot Deal of $5 Xbox Gift Card for 4,000 Points. It's no longer available and everytime I redeem it on Xbox One's Microsoft Rewards app, I get...
  8. Can't redeem bing $25 hot deal gift card for xbox live

in XBoX Rewards
    Can't redeem bing $25 hot deal gift card for xbox live: I need help it cancels when I attempt and confirm to redeem my points for the $25 xbox live for 18,750 points on Xbox it says that I'm at risk and on PC it just says contact customer support....
  9. Microsoft Rewards "Hot Deal" not working

in XBoX Rewards
    Microsoft Rewards "Hot Deal" not working: I just logged in and did my daily bing rewards search. I decided to check the "Redeem" section because from time to time there will be deals on MS gift cards. I found one - 25% off. I clicked...
  10. I received XBox Hot Deals Reward Cards and the monies did not deposit into the account.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I received XBox Hot Deals Reward Cards and the monies did not deposit into the account.: What can be done here is the order confirmation numbers Reward:Microsoft Rewards <*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***>Mon 10/15/2018, 9:47 AMHot Deal - $25 Xbox Gift...