: hot spotting xbox live

Discus and support : hot spotting xbox live in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : hot spotting xbox live I have tmobile one plus unlimited hotspot everything have no issues. for best results set your xbox mac address... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by ar-ka, Jun 14, 2019.

1. ar-ka
    ar-ka Guest

I have tmobile one plus unlimited hotspot everything have no issues.

for best results

set your xbox mac address (network>advance setting>alternative mac address) the to the same as your phone.

I never have got usb teathering from any phone to the xbox to work the xbox blocks all usb data but as a mass storage/webcam/controller.

I`ve teathered android,ios,windows phone via wifi just fine.

Your carrier can block it creation on a hotspot if your plan doesnt allow it. Try seeing if another device can be hotspoted.

:)

ar-ka, Jun 14, 2019
  2. demenace Win User

Connection Problems In Australia.

Where is your Xbox failing to connect? Is it connecting to the Hot spot ok, and getting an IP address, but can't connect to Xbox Live? Or, is it not even getting connected to the hot spot at all?
  3. ThanatosXRS Win User

I have tmobile one plus unlimited hotspot everything have no issues.

for best results

set your xbox mac address (network>advance setting>alternative mac address) the to the same as your phone.

I never have got usb teathering from any phone to the xbox to work the xbox blocks all usb data but as a mass storage/webcam/controller.

I`ve teathered android,ios,windows phone via wifi just fine.

Your carrier can block it creation on a hotspot if your plan doesnt allow it. Try seeing if another device can be hotspoted.
  4. Allebas Win User

hot spotting xbox live

Was the hotspot connection popping up in network setting on Xbox?
  5. ar-ka Win User

hot spotting xbox live

i tried everything u suggested, i can connect to my ipad no problems, still cant connect to xbox one
  6. Allebas Win User

hot spotting xbox live

Hi Ar-Ka,

When I used a hotspot from an Iphone I didnt run into an issue. Just note, your must have data and you should turn off the rest of your apps. And make sure your connection is strong. Also you can use a USB.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203302

Use these steps first

Try again after each step.

1. Check that Personal Hotspot is turned on in Settings > Personal Hotspot. If you can't find or turn on Personal Hotspot, check that your wireless carrier enabled it and
      that your wireless plan supports it.
    2. Restart the iPhone or iPad that provides Personal Hotspot and the other device that needs to connect to Personal Hotspot.
    3. Make sure that you have the latest version of iOS.
    4. On the iPhone or iPad that provides Personal Hotspot, go to Settings > General > Reset, then tap Reset Network Settings.
    If you still need help, use the steps below for help with Personal Hotspot over Wi-Fi, USB, or Bluetooth.

[​IMG]
    Personal
    Hotspot

with Wi-Fi

[​IMG]
    Personal
    Hotspot

with USB

[​IMG]
    Personal
    Hotspot

with Bluetooth

[​IMG]

If you can't connect to Personal Hotspot with Wi-Fi

On the device that provides Personal Hotspot, go to Settings > Personal Hotspot, then follow these steps:

1. Make sure that Personal Hotspot is on.
    2. Remember the device's Wi-Fi network name and password that appear on this screen. If you want to change the Wi-Fi network name, learn how to change your device name.
    3. Stay on this screen until you connect your other device to the Wi-Fi network.
    On the device that needs to connect to Personal Hotspot, follow these steps:

1. Turn Wi-Fi off and back on.
    2. Make sure that you connect to the correct Wi-Fi network. The network name is the same as the iOS device that provides Personal Hotspot and
      [​IMG]
      might
      appear next to it.
    3. If you see a password error when you try to join Personal Hotspot, check the Wi-Fi password: On the device that provides Personal Hotspot, go to Settings > Personal Hotspot to see the Wi-Fi password.
Thema:

1. : hot spotting xbox live - Similar Threads - hot spotting live

2. My Xbox says I'm connected on connected devices on hot spot settings on phone but when I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox says I'm connected on connected devices on hot spot settings on phone but when I...: My Xbox says I'm connected on connected devices on hot spot settings on phone but when I try to connect on the Xbox to go to live it says nat type unavailable n won't let me go online...
  3. I'm using hot spot which has always worked and this time it says dns error and internet...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    I'm using hot spot which has always worked and this time it says dns error and internet...: I'm using hot spot which has always worked and this time it says dns error and internet wont connect even though my signal strength is 100% I got it to work somehow and was fine then it randomly...
  4. Moblie hot spot

in XBoX on Windows
    Moblie hot spot: I used my mobile hotspot all day yesterday, and now it won't turn on it says it can take it can't turn it on. and I use my mobile hotspot so I can use the internet for my school and I wanted to...
  5. Apple Time Capsule: Hot spotting my Xbox one to my phone

Apple Time Capsule: Hot spotting my Xbox one to my phone: Apple (Routers) Time Capsule: Hot spotting my Xbox one to my phone Hello! Do you see the wireless network of your phone's hotspot when you try to connect to a network on the Xbox?...
  6. Open Range Freedom 4G Modem: My Xbox 360 Slim won't fully connect to my phone's hot spot.

Open Range Freedom 4G Modem: My Xbox 360 Slim won't fully connect to my phone's hot spot.: Open Range (Hotspots) Freedom 4G Modem: My Xbox 360 Slim won't fully connect to my phone's hot spot. My old Xbox 360 S connected to my phone's hot spot no problem.Now i have a new xbox 360 s cuz...
  7. Technicolor Technicolor-HomeFusion: Att hot spot

Technicolor Technicolor-HomeFusion: Att hot spot: Technicolor (Hotspots) Technicolor-HomeFusion: Att hot spot we have switched to att mobile hot spot. Now the son can’t play with friends on live, says nat strict. Went through troubleshooting...
  8. NAT Type suddenly changed to strict using iPhone hot spot.

in XBoX Accessibility
    NAT Type suddenly changed to strict using iPhone hot spot.: I am on a college campus and the internet provided is too slow for online gaming. Given so, I have connected to xbox live via the hotspot on my iPhone 7 (using AT&T) for the past year. Because I...
  9. Updating while using hot spot

in XBoX Accessibility
    Updating while using hot spot: I'm trying to update my xbox one while using hotspot. I get to16% and then the screen says there was a problem updating and try again. 4 times I re did it, the same thing happened. Why can't I...
  10. NAT type strict on mobile hot spot

in XBoX on Consoles
    NAT type strict on mobile hot spot: Okay I have AT&T mobile hot spot because I live out in the country and that is really my only option at the moment. Now I use to have Verizon and never had an issue with my NAT type and if I did I...