Hotpot

Discus and support Hotpot in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i was using my iphone xs max to hotpot my xbox for two days straight and then when i turned it on last night my hotspot wiuld bot show up on my xbox.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by doozyking, Sep 28, 2019.

1. doozyking
    doozyking Guest

Hotpot

i was using my iphone xs max to hotpot my xbox for two days straight and then when i turned it on last night my hotspot wiuld bot show up on my xbox. My iphone connected ot my tv and other iphones so it wasnt my iphone that was the problem. Csn someone
    pls help me

:)

doozyking, Sep 28, 2019
  2. AngelObullets Win User

Hotpot

Hi there Doozyking

I suggest not using the hotspot due to there is so many issues that can arise. Why not try the standard router connection way?.
  3. WPAK Win User

Hotpot

4. XBF Javier R Win User

Game Time Played Frozen.

Hello Bravo,

Our next suggestion would be to perform a Soft Factory Reset by selecting:

Reset and keep my games & apps. You should use this option as your primary choice when troubleshooting. It will reset the OS and delete all potentially corrupted data without deleting your games or
    apps. This will save you from downloading or reinstalling the large game files.

This step will also do the following:

1. Remove profiles (Be sure to keep all information for signing into any/all accounts)
    2. Redo the network connection, so it's best to have backup connection types, i.e. an Ethernet cord, or a hotpot connection

Try this out for us and let us know if this works.

Best wishes!
  5. XBF Leonzo G Win User

Error code 0x8b050066

Hello JoshGoodman1,

Thank you for keeping us updated. Are you using a mobile hotpot or home network to connect the console to the internet? We will need to check the network and multiplayer connection on the Xbox One to find out if the console is receiving an error message.
    The network statistics will need to be known as well. This includes the download and upload speed that the console is receiving. We will provide steps on how to test the network connection, multiplayer connection and get the network statistics.

How to test the network connection:

• Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    • Select Settings.
    • Select Network.
    • Select Network settings. Any known outages will appear in the middle of the screen.
    • On the right side of the Network settings screen, select
      Test network connection

How to test the multiplayer connection:

• Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    • Select Settings.
    • Select Network.
    • Select Network settings. Any known outages will appear in the middle of the screen.
      Test multiplayer connection

How to find the network statistics:

• Press the Xbox Button to open the guide.
    • Select Settings.
    • Select Network
      Detailed Network Statistics
Thema:

Hotpot