Hotspot connect?

Discus and support Hotspot connect? in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Hotspot connect? You can but I don't think you'll enjoy the experience, Verizon does a ton of traffic shaping on hotspot connections and I've read... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by MichaelCrandall1, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Hotspot connect?

Hotspot connect?
    You can but I don't think you'll enjoy the experience, Verizon does a ton of traffic shaping on hotspot connections and I've read nothing but marginal results and issues with XBL. But try it, you might get lucky.

:)

MichaelCrandall1, Jan 7, 2019
  2. Arminator Win User

Xbox 360 no longer connects to my Samsung note 9

Do you get a specific error message, or what prevents your console from connecting to your hotspot on your phone?

Have you tried disabling the Hotspot on your phone, and changing the name of the Hotspot and use a different password so it appears to be a "new" hotspot for the console?
  3. MERV375 Win User

Hotspot

hey Nightowl did you ever solve this please ??
  4. Shaggy2000 Win User

Hotspot

Not saying this is the reason, but ever though that its not Microsofts fault and possibly, just possibly its Apples?

I mean a mate at work has an I-phone and his phone will not charge when its connected to his computer, but will when its plugged into the mains socket. My phone though charges from any USB socket.
  5. MERV375 Win User

Hotspot

I’ve had exactly the same issue neither my iPhone or iPad will allow me to connect anymore ?
  6. Tompsa Win User

Can't get my NAT strict to open

I tested with other modem/hotspot and it worked. ZTE MF93D hotspot has NAT inside it.
Thema:

Hotspot connect?

1. Hotspot connect? - Similar Threads - Hotspot connect

2. Xbox One not updating apps while connected to hotspot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One not updating apps while connected to hotspot: I have an Xbox One and I have been using it connected to my LTE hotspot for some time. I can play online games, and even download large apps. But when it comes time to update a game or app, it...
  3. XBOX ONE X won't connect to the internet or hotspot

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE X won't connect to the internet or hotspot: 5 days ago i had an issue with my xbox not conneting to the internet. I already resartet the router and my xbox many times but it still won't work and even if i tried connecting to my iphone it...
  4. My Xbox One X used to connect to a hotspot but now it can't.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One X used to connect to a hotspot but now it can't.: So here is our situation, I'm a leader at a Cub Scout Group and we don't have a internet connection in the building, we sometimes treat the Cubs and have a Xbox night with 4 consoles or when we...
  5. : Connecting my Xbox to my mobile hotspot

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Connecting my Xbox to my mobile hotspot: : Connecting my Xbox to my mobile hotspot Hi Mobile hotspot aren't recommended for gaming. 589d9e0c-93eb-4ffd-9f8b-c8243e63a2a1
  6. Xbox not connecting to mobile hotspot

Xbox not connecting to mobile hotspot: Xbox not connecting to mobile hotspot You may want to reach out to your phones support and see what they suggest. 0b38c553-075e-4b17-95d6-1f692a502d99
  7. IPhone hotspot not connecting to xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    IPhone hotspot not connecting to xbox: Ok so this has been happening for awhile now, but my iPhone has a personal hotspot, and it connects to everything. It used to work on my xbox but now when I try it will say it connected and...
  8. : Connecting to 360 live from mobile hotspot

: Connecting to 360 live from mobile hotspot: : Connecting to 360 live from mobile hotspot Hello Amber, We understand that the issue here consists of the inability to keep a consistent connection to the mobile hotspot, sometimes taking...
  9. Connecting through hotspot

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Connecting through hotspot: Just got a One x and am trying to install games using my Verizon jetpack. I have unlimited data so that is not an issue. The status display for the update does not show any change in the amount of...
  10. Xbox one S won’t connect to iPhone personal hotspot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S won’t connect to iPhone personal hotspot: My Xbox one s was connecting to my iphone personal hotspot perfect fine for two days stright, then all go a sudden it decided to disconnect and now it wont connect. Its been like this for 3...