Hotspot Mayor?

Discus and support Hotspot Mayor? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does anyone know how I become mayor of a hotspot? I have checked in the most times but its not letting me become the Mayor? Any ideas? Thanks... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dozer 360, May 26, 2014.

1. Dozer 360
    Dozer 360 Guest

Hotspot Mayor?

Does anyone know how I become mayor of a hotspot?

I have checked in the most times but its not letting me become the Mayor?

Any ideas?

Thanks

:)

Dozer 360, May 26, 2014
  2. Jeepster515
    Jeepster515 Guest
    Consoles vs inernet

Sadly we are limited out here in the sticks. Satellite Internet and the Hotspot are my only options.

Jeepster515, May 26, 2014
  3. MERV375
    MERV375 Guest
    Hotspot

hey Nightowl did you ever solve this please ??

MERV375, May 26, 2014
  4. FirebirdGA
    FirebirdGA Guest

Hotspot Mayor?

I thought you simply checked in the most of anyone else. Thought I read that in the DeadSec file in-game, but if you've done that then I dunno. And I have no idea the benefit of being mayor, I assume just bragging rights?

FirebirdGA, May 27, 2014
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox 360 no longer connects to my Samsung note 9

Do you get a specific error message, or what prevents your console from connecting to your hotspot on your phone?

Have you tried disabling the Hotspot on your phone, and changing the name of the Hotspot and use a different password so it appears to be a "new" hotspot for the console?
  6. MERV375 Win User

Hotspot

hey Nightowl did you ever solve this please ??
  7. RainingRoses Win User

Hotspot

Hey AzamatSamarov,

As others have mentioned, you can connect your console to your phone hotspot.

In the long term, it might not be good for the battery, if used this way for extended periods of time, but won’t damage your phone.

The only thing I’d like to add, is that I recommend purchasing a portable mobile hotspot device (also known as MiFi or mobile Wi-Fi). It’s a device you can use just like tethering your mobile phone hotspot. These support 3G, 4G or (If you’re lucky) 5G and
    are just like ‘pocket sized’ routers.

I had one of these for a little while and used it with my xbox one when I didn’t have broadband, so I understand what you mean.

Mobile hotspots aren’t necessarily “slower” than internet routers, all depends on network and signal and speeds in your area. Check network coverage in your area if you consider purchasing. - This will give you estimated speeds and signal.

Of course, Be careful of things such as data roaming and price plans with mobile carriers.

https://www.broadbandcompared.co.uk/guides/what-is-mifi-and-how-does-it-work

Hope this helps 😊
  8. RandyAU93 Win User

Hotspots

Technically yes, but you need to watch how much data you subscribe for. Game downloads and updates can be tens of gigabytes, and streaming and online play can both be very data intensive. Plus wi-fi hotspots are pretty good, but not 100% reliable.
  9. Shaggy2000 Win User

Hotspot

Not saying this is the reason, but ever though that its not Microsofts fault and possibly, just possibly its Apples?

I mean a mate at work has an I-phone and his phone will not charge when its connected to his computer, but will when its plugged into the mains socket. My phone though charges from any USB socket.
Thema:

Hotspot Mayor?

1. Hotspot Mayor? - Similar Threads - Hotspot Mayor

2. Hotspot

in XBoX on Mobile
    Hotspot: Hello people,so i dont have internet an i need to upgrade games that have 100 GB.I have an iphone 8 and will that update my game?Will it break my phone? 53ee5035-710a-4d59-84b3-5a151c0c684e
  3. IP address and hotspot network

in XBoX on Consoles
    IP address and hotspot network: Hello i am in need of help my IP adress,subnet mask is all 0s i already tired too munaully/automatically setup an IP address but it cannot work it seems that i am stuck on 0s. My HotSpot network...
  4. Xfinity hotspot dhcp server issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xfinity hotspot dhcp server issue: I am using an xfinity hotspot and its saying cant connect to your dhcp server and all of the suggestions have to do with a router when I dont have one, the hotspot was working perfectly fine...
  5. Can I use my hotspot to login instead of wifi?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Can I use my hotspot to login instead of wifi?: Can I use my hotspot to login instead of wifi? Should not be an issue to complete this task f3245fe2-1773-49af-ad1a-f4cac1094668
  6. Will samsung A20 hotspot an xbox360s??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will samsung A20 hotspot an xbox360s??: Cannot get internet from samsungA20 does anyone know why?? Samsung don't!! 512b10ef-bd53-4fd6-b9c6-170be6a9ea31
  7. im tryin to go through my moble hotspot to hook up my xbox 360 on the xbox gold card i bought ?

in XBoX on Mobile
    im tryin to go through my moble hotspot to hook up my xbox 360 on the xbox gold card i bought ?: il trying and trying any tryin again to hook up my 360 through myhotspot on my phone to the 60478b56-e098-4916-9701-c163b3ef8b4e
  8. Hotspots

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hotspots: Would a mobile hotspot work for an xbox1? I plan to get a stand alone hotspot and use it only for the xbox. 242aa396-0af5-43cf-ad53-dff6c5685bca
  9. Connecting to Xbox Live with iPhone mobile hotspot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting to Xbox Live with iPhone mobile hotspot: I was wondering what setup Xbox Live users who are forced to resort to hotspotting with their iPhone are using. The most stable setup for me ( Xbox One X, iPhone SE, Cricket Wireless/ AT&T,...
  10. Samsung A20 and xbox360. Hotspot problem.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Samsung A20 and xbox360. Hotspot problem.: I try to connect my hotspot and the Xbox360 read the phone but fail to connect. I connect an iphone x, moto e6, lg stylo4 and all connect but the A20 Samsung no. And i do not know what to do....