: Hotspot not working for series X/S

Discus and support : Hotspot not working for series X/S in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Hotspot not working for series X/S Hi I have had similar problems with my sons series x dropping internet connection and the only way of curing... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Hooplah boi, Mar 26, 2021.

1. Hooplah boi
    Hooplah boi Guest

Hi

I have had similar problems with my sons series x dropping internet connection and the only way of curing this was connecting the console directly to the router with an Ethernet Cable. It now works with no issues. I hope this helps.

And to add my sons Xbox one worked perfectly on our WiFi with no issues but the series x has issues, I’ve no idea why it has these issues but the cable sorted it.

Marmite

:)

Hooplah boi, Mar 26, 2021
  2. MarmiteOP Win User

Hi

I have had similar problems with my sons series x dropping internet connection and the only way of curing this was connecting the console directly to the router with an Ethernet Cable. It now works with no issues. I hope this helps.

And to add my sons Xbox one worked perfectly on our WiFi with no issues but the series x has issues, I’ve no idea why it has these issues but the cable sorted it.

Marmite
  3. Smwutches Win User

Xbox series S games

Yes. If they play on the Series X then they'll also work on the Series S.
  4. Smwutches Win User

The Medium

Spencer said all generations of games will work on the Series S/X and Microsoft Studio games will be released on Game Pass day 1 for both the One and Series S/X. The Medium is not a Microsoft Studios title so the publishers/developers have decided to release
    it for the Series S/X.
  5. Smwutches Win User

External storage

6. Obsessive Power Win User

compatibilidad de controles xbox series con xbox one FAT?

Hi,

Xbox Series X|S controllers are fully compatible with the Xbox One, One S and One X. Xbox One controllers also work on the new Series consoles.
Thema:

1. : Hotspot not working for series X/S - Similar Threads - Hotspot working series

2. Personal Hotspot Constantly Disconnecting on Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Personal Hotspot Constantly Disconnecting on Xbox Series X: As I don’t have a proper network connection at home, I use my iPhone’s personal hotspot as a network connection for my home. However, I find that the console is constantly disconnecting from my...
  3. iPhone hotspot password

in XBoX on Consoles
    iPhone hotspot password: Hey. So my internet has been out due to the weather so I’ve been using my phone as a hotspot to watch tv. I recently changed my hotspot password and not my xbox wont pick up my phone. When I enter...
  4. No IP address vs Double NATs on cellular hotspots

in XBoX on Consoles
    No IP address vs Double NATs on cellular hotspots: Hello. It seems like I random single person at a random single company can't help me because there are a whole bunch of things in play that only everyone knows some things about and the things...
  5. Xbox Series X not working with hotspots

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X not working with hotspots: Xbox Series X wireless is unusable with two different hotspots. Ran multiple networks wired and wifi to test and compare with my old Xbox One. Xbox z One has no issues, Xbox Series X disconnects,...
  6. Xbox 360 Wifi hotspot no longer working after update to Android 9.0

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Wifi hotspot no longer working after update to Android 9.0: I still occasionally use my Xbox 360, but since my phones (Samsung Galaxy S8 and Honor 8) were updated to Android 9, internet sharing via mobile hotspot no longer works. The hotspot worked, albeit...
  7. internet hotspot not working with my xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    internet hotspot not working with my xbox: so this morning i was on my xbox trying to watch netflix and it said i had no internet connection so i went on my laptop because i use it as a hotspot for my xbox as i cant reach the wifi from...
  8. Mobile hotspot wont work on Xbox360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mobile hotspot wont work on Xbox360: Hello, I am trying to connect my Xbox360 to my mobile hotspot and no matter what I do i cannot get the Internwt section to connect. Please help me with this problem....
  9. 360 hotspot not working anymore when I got a new phone.

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 hotspot not working anymore when I got a new phone.: Hi anybody. I have been successfully and easily been Hotspotting off my android phone for ages now ( I don't actually have internet where I am). I have just got a new phone which operates on the...
  10. Will a internet stick or hotspot work to game online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will a internet stick or hotspot work to game online: i can not have internet installed where I live looking for other opinions will a internet stick or hotspot work for gaming with the Xbox one so I can finally play online...