House of Wolves DLC Question

Discus and support House of Wolves DLC Question in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Last September I purchased both expansion packs ... Will I get the new DLC for House of Wolves in my mail at the tower like I did for The Dark Below?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WillyIm, May 13, 2015.

1. WillyIm
    WillyIm Guest

Last September I purchased both expansion packs ... Will I get the new DLC for House of Wolves in my mail at the tower like I did for The Dark Below? or Do I need to to something to get it?

Thanks for help on this question.

:)

WillyIm, May 13, 2015
  2. iBakez
    iBakez Guest
    Xur is selling Red Death

@ Tzar... the next DLC is house of wolves, followed by 'Comet' which adds playable planets if the leaks are to be confirmed

iBakez, May 13, 2015
  3. ZarG RusH
    ZarG RusH Guest
    Destiny The Taken King digital download xbox 360

We couldn't buy house of wolves and dark below dlcs until release, that could mean its the same for this dlc... I hope

ZarG RusH, May 13, 2015
  4. ZarG RusH Win User

Destiny The Taken King digital download xbox 360

We couldn't buy house of wolves and dark below dlcs until release, that could mean its the same for this dlc... I hope
  5. iBakez Win User

Xur is selling Red Death

@ Tzar... the next DLC is house of wolves, followed by 'Comet' which adds playable planets if the leaks are to be confirmed
  6. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Do you think Destiny will survive for 10 years?

Hello everyone :)

Since I already have season pass, I will be getting the House Of Wolves DLC and hopefully Bungie / Activision will be releasing " free " DLC as an apology for the lack of content in the core Destiny 1 game.

The only way that I will be going anywhere near Destiny 2 is if the core content of Destiny 2 is as big as...

" Destiny 1 core content + The Dark Below DLC content + House Of Wolves DLC content "

combined on the initial $60.00 of Destiny 2.

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)
  7. onyxishere Win User

Microsoft doesn't want my money.

Sorry to hear it. Is it the full game or just the DLC? If it's just the DLC have you purchased the Dark Below and House of Wolves on the account that you're trying to buy with? The previous DLC is required in order to buy the Taken King DLC only.
  8. onyxishere Win User

House of Wolves without bundle or pass

Right now the pass is showing as bundle only whereas the Dark Below showed as $19.99. Presumably, when the House of Wolves is released the DLC will be sold separately as well.

store.xbox.com/.../2af987e3-ba25-4d1b-82cb-1fbe02e2ea07

However, the best place to get an answer for that is through Bungie
Thema:

1. House of Wolves DLC Question - Similar Threads - House Wolves DLC

2. Please help - Xbox wont connect to wifi after i took it to a mates house

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help - Xbox wont connect to wifi after i took it to a mates house: Please help - i took my xbox one to a friends house and he connected it to the inetrnet via a wired connection. Now since I've come home I can't connect to our home wifi - it says it is connected...
  3. Fallout 76 - Xbox One X Shutting down inside Overseer's house

in XboX Insiders
    Fallout 76 - Xbox One X Shutting down inside Overseer's house: In every small instanced place the Xbox one X turns into an airplane. Today, the console started shutting down and giving the heat error (without really being heated) in less than 1 minute inside...
  4. Forza Horizon 3 & 4 on PC - Grayed Out Auction House?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 & 4 on PC - Grayed Out Auction House?: Hi all In my auction house on Forza Horizon 3 & 4 are greyed out.. i have reached level 122 on H3 but only a level 11 on H4.. i use to play these both months ago which was working fine including...
  5. Das Auktionshaus in Forza Horizon 4 Funktioniert nicht[translation-The auction house in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Das Auktionshaus in Forza Horizon 4 Funktioniert nicht[translation-The auction house in...: Hallo Ich habe mir Forza Horizon 4 heruntergeladen und gemerkt, dass das Auktionshaus nicht Funktioniert. Auch im späteren Verlauf des Spieles, habe ich das feststellen müssen. Meine Frage:...
  6. Xbox one destiny looking for ppl for house of wolves raids and nigightfalls

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one destiny looking for ppl for house of wolves raids and nigightfalls: Always looking for new ppl I'm a lvl32 titain and 25 years old af362f42-69eb-47a5-95d6-6ca534df7f85
  7. All Dead Ghosts - House of Wolves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All Dead Ghosts - House of Wolves: [MEDIA] Struggling to find the ghosts? In the words of Draco Malfoy I can help you there! 3fcbcecf-fa59-4238-99c6-ae903840b892
  8. House of Wolves without bundle or pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    House of Wolves without bundle or pass: As the title says. I want to purchase the house of wolves by itself. I already own Destiny Core game and Dark Below. I can only find the bundle on the website and in the Xbox one store it is the...
  9. What Level do you think the enemies will be on the Hard Raid for the House of Wolves?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What Level do you think the enemies will be on the Hard Raid for the House of Wolves?: I am just wondering what level the enemies will be for the Hard Raid on the House of Wolves Downloadable Content since Crota's Hard Raid had level 33 enemies. fb077e38-66c2-4bbb-9a85-452284b14df6
  10. Destiny - House of Wolves expansion

in XBoX on Consoles
    Destiny - House of Wolves expansion: ^ Again, 3 million out of a registered 16 million. Yeah, 3 million is still a solid base. But not out of what it should have been. I agree about potential, the game has a solid foundation a...