How about crypto market?

Discus and support How about crypto market? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Do you think this is end for us? Will we entered the bear market forever? b1253f66-d706-49e4-b279-41717babb91f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by maceterri1442, May 13, 2022.

1. How about crypto market?

Do you think this is end for us? Will we entered the bear market forever?

:)

maceterri1442, May 13, 2022
  2. DIY LobotoMEd Win User

Anyone Know about this?

rupert is in linkedin. Has all kinds of crypto stuff as hobbies and jobs.
  3. Whitey Black Win User

Your Favourite Game That No One Else Has Heard Of

One of my favorite game is Destroy all Humans and Crypto is the best doing it
  4. Albert X Win User

Apex legends

The new map and Crypto look pretty kool. I have not gotten around to playing it, but the trailer looks awesome.
  5. SamQY Win User

Microsoft Account Balance Top-Up with Crypto

I'm afraid it doesn't accept crypto anymore. I also checked the payment options to see if this option is available and not available.
  6. JRAPOCALYPSE Win User

New Call of Duty

I am no longer supporting games with exclusive content that costs extra, or games that support loot crates or any form of crypto currency aka pay to win and this game will support crypto so no thank you. We as gamers pay enough for our hardware and software
    and we have to draw the line somewhere. Been back playing my retro consoles anyway and i have my polymega console bundle payed for in full. 😎
Thema:

How about crypto market?

1. How about crypto market? - Similar Threads - crypto market

2. xbox series s reward your current market is not supported

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox series s reward your current market is not supported: Hello, I recently bought an Xbox Series S and it won't let me enter the Rewards application, indicating that the country is wrong. I have tried with another account, another country, but nothing....
  3. Xbox 360 market place not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 market place not working: So I’ve been trying to buy dlc for two older cabelas games on the 360. I cannot buy the dlc on the Xbox website because they say not available separately. In the 360 it just says more information...
  4. Black Ops 3 “Black Market” Multiplayer Content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops 3 “Black Market” Multiplayer Content: Hey all, So, I am wondering if Micro or Treyarch ever fully release content after so many years? Ie: Blops3 has been out for years, nobody is even tryin to play the multiplayer, and if they are,...
  5. PC Game Pass Southeast Asia Market Expansion Preview closed?

in XboX Insiders
    PC Game Pass Southeast Asia Market Expansion Preview closed?: As the title suggests, is it closed? I can't find the menu on Xbox Insider Hub. submitted by /u/Ambitious-Cap-5605 [link] [comments]
  6. Can't get an Xbox Wireless Controller 4th in Korea. $164 in the market for a month.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't get an Xbox Wireless Controller 4th in Korea. $164 in the market for a month.: Are you aware of this situation? If you don't want to buy a Dual Shock or Joycon, you have to pay $169. "Xbox Korea" did not tell me how long I should wait. They don't seem willing to solve...
  7. Cannot Make Purchases in the MS Flight Simulator Market Place on XBOX or PC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Make Purchases in the MS Flight Simulator Market Place on XBOX or PC.: I use to be able to make purchases on both PC and Xbox. I now have this area grayed out and I am unable to make purchases. I've followed instructions on logging in and out and resetting based on...
  8. I want an XBOX Crypto for digital games purchased

in XboX Insiders
    I want an XBOX Crypto for digital games purchased: We need an XBOX Crypto for all users who have buy digital games on XBOX, so for each game we have purchase we should get several coins, and also completing game challenges But primarily for...
  9. Xbox Live with Crypto

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live with Crypto: Use your cryptos to take advantage of our weekly sales on most popular games in the industry!
  10. How is Crypto Comeback Pro so effective?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How is Crypto Comeback Pro so effective?: Crypto Comeback Pro was meaningless for most people because it was heavily unregulated. In addition, people didn’t want to reckon with a currency that couldn’t be stored in a wallet or held....