How about ps5? does it worth right now?

Discus and support How about ps5? does it worth right now? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have played ps4 pro for 3 years, should I sell it now for 100$ for PS5? 238043e9-2935-4a1f-81d8-c3ae6f58b7d1 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Vittsipler Nielwood, May 13, 2022.

1. How about ps5? does it worth right now?

I have played ps4 pro for 3 years, should I sell it now for 100$ for PS5?

:)

Vittsipler Nielwood, May 13, 2022
  2. cpt sheridan Win User

The official Playstation forums were closed a few years ago but I agree that the OP should be looking elsewhere to ask that question.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

You're better off asking on the PlayStation forums. These forums are for Xbox only.
  4. JWSpeed Win User

MS Press Conference = Games, Games, Games!

Right, Sony always does that, they show the next 5 years worth of game. You forget about 85% of them before they are even released.
  5. Vulsker Win User

How about this?! Shenmue for PS4?

Just having a conversation guys. No need to freak out. I am all right there with you on the Xbox One wagon. But seeing that this could break into next gen if real, it actually does pertain to the Xbox One. Seeing that Microsoft had II on the original and
    now could have lost the opportunity to have another, if Sony does indeed pick it up.

So I am asking from a Xbox fan,who hasn't played series to others on they're opinion.
  6. Outhustled Win User

People who are complaining about the sawed off

Good job by bringing this thread back alive becuase it was so worth it right?
Thema:

1. How about ps5? does it worth right now? - Similar Threads - ps5 does worth

2. Can I Play my PS5 on my HP Monitor

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I Play my PS5 on my HP Monitor: How do i use my HP monitor as a t.v. screen to play my PS-5???? 6aaea6a5-c40a-469a-a26a-4bf476c2fcb4
  3. PS5 and Xbox 1 Crossplay Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PS5 and Xbox 1 Crossplay Issues: Hi! The issue I'm having is with Xbox 1 (them) and PS5 (me) cross play. I have connected a Microsoft account to my game and added them as a friend. They have added me back as a friend. We are...
  4. PS5 to MacOs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PS5 to MacOs: I bought the correct version and pass of Minecraft on my Playstation about a year ago. I now want to try to play Minecraft on my iMac. I have purchased the PS4 version of Minecraft at full price...
  5. How to transfer Minecraft Xbox One world to PS5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer Minecraft Xbox One world to PS5?: I recently sold my Xbox One and got a PS5 and want to continue developing my Minecraft World. All the online forums and links on how to transfer no longer work, if anyone has a step by step guide...
  6. Can’t login into minecraft on PS5

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t login into minecraft on PS5: I’ve recently brought a PlayStation 5 and a copy of Minecraft to go with it. When I try to log into my Microsoft account on minecraft it says my PlayStation ID is linked to another Microsoft...
  7. I can't connect to my microsoft account on my ps5 through minecraft and minecraft dungeon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect to my microsoft account on my ps5 through minecraft and minecraft dungeon: Every time i try to sign into my account for crossplay it says that its unable to to connect because of "connection problems" even though my connection is fine, and it signs me out of my profile....
  8. Pregunta sobre el rtx en ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Pregunta sobre el rtx en ps5: Hola, está pregunta va para mojan studios y para la comunidad: ¿Saldrá Minecraft rtx para ps5? Esque tengo una y me quiero comprar Minecraft. Y me gustaría saber si van a poner esa opción en un...
  9. Minecraft For PS5 + PS4: I try to sign in to my microaoft account and it says ''Oops! This...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft For PS5 + PS4: I try to sign in to my microaoft account and it says ''Oops! This...: The account is not linked to any accounts and it says that. Is there any support? This is a bug d0efc90f-b974-46a1-84b3-758620c44bec
  10. Why does my X-box series X lag slow much vs PS5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my X-box series X lag slow much vs PS5?: Xbox Series X During online multiplayer play such as the Call of Duty games, the Xbox cannot handle graphics and more times than not is delayed behind other players. It’s not the internet, the...