How am I suposed to kow everthing

Discus and support How am I suposed to kow everthing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I was told to try and reduce the ban I tried to take a questionnaire how am I a KID supposed to know how to take a one of those am i supposed to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xxpuppylovexx81, May 14, 2019.

1. How am I suposed to kow everthing

When I was told to try and reduce the ban I tried to take a questionnaire how am I a KID supposed to know how to take a one of those am i supposed to run to my parents who know nothing about Xbox to try and help me.

:)

xxpuppylovexx81, May 14, 2019
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

G'day,

Your parents might not know anything about using an XBox but I'm sure they can explain to you your responsibilities regarding Codes of Conduct expected of all users of XBox Live which are explained in XBox
    Forum Guidelines
    and the other links contained inside that post.

I suggest you read them and ask your parents to explain them to you to avoid any further enforcements.
  3. Mimori 775 Win User

Hey there,

This site can't actually affect any type of enforcement/suspension on your account. Please visit this website for details on the
    xbox enforcement.

To help protect the experience for all customers/players, the Xbox Live Enforcement Team are the ones who issue any type of action against a players account. You can have your parents help you review
    that site and report a ticket to that team to understand what type of ban you were issued.
  4. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello puppylove!

Thankyou for posting on Xbox Forums! As the Ambassador, Smwutches, previously stated, it would be best to check
    out the
    Code of Conduct
    as that is what the questionnaire is about. If you read through the Code of Conduct, you should be able to answer the questionnaire with a better understanding of how the enforcement team works and how to behave online. Also, it would be
    a good idea to look through the
    Xbox Forum Guidelines
    for future reference. At this time, I will be locking this thread to prevent repetitive answers. If you have any further questions please feel free to create new thread. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  5. Mimori 775 Win User

All online applications/services have codes of conduct. While it’s true most users just select “I agree” without reviewing the terms. Unfortunately, that doesn’t mean you get to exclude yourself from whatever you agreed to. Even in a court of law, you agreed
    to those terms whether you read the “contract” or not.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Thema:

1. How am I suposed to kow everthing - Similar Threads - suposed kow everthing

2. Is the xbox 1 x controller suposed to turn on the xbox one x console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the xbox 1 x controller suposed to turn on the xbox one x console?: My controller will not turn on my xbox one x console. Should I return it? 9abcfb5a-abd7-4ea4-9848-8100723cf0fe
  3. Moving everthing from one Xbox S to another Xbox S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Moving everthing from one Xbox S to another Xbox S: Hi all Maybe I am too old to understand this, but also my son is not 100 % sure: After 1 year we have a warranty issue with our xbox one s and the shop want to exchange the whole unit. Of course...
  4. why is everthing out of stock in the vault

in XBoX Rewards
    why is everthing out of stock in the vault: how can i use any of my gems if everything is out of stock? 487bddcb-e34c-4730-8c1a-6353b0049dce
  5. My Xbox shuts off and i tried everthing

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox shuts off and i tried everthing: ok so my Xbox turn of as soon as I play a game digital and disc and I tried everything from moving it to a better-ventilated place to reset it to factory default and I have no idea what to do...
  6. Got cortanna to say everthing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got cortanna to say everthing: i would llike to file a lawsuit against humanity benefits if the lock of web page brower lack of the safety & privicy my personel viewing update advisor xboxs one s console thjat i have purchased...
  7. Trying to get 10.00 credit for game purchase of call of duty Infinate warfare was suposed to

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Trying to get 10.00 credit for game purchase of call of duty Infinate warfare was suposed to: suposed to get 10.00 credit to my account for game purchase call of duty infinate warfare and have not received was supose to be within ten days and has not been credited to my account why not and...
  8. Lost everthing on Fortnite Battle Royal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost everthing on Fortnite Battle Royal: So on epic games this account is link my about all caps the email to that account is non exist so I need help unlinking that epic games account from my xbox ....
  9. My Xbox shuts off and i tried everthing

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox shuts off and i tried everthing: ok so my Xbox turn of as soon as I play a game digital and disc and I tried everything from moving it to a better-ventilated place to reset it to factory default and I have no idea what to do...
  10. Got cortanna to say everthing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got cortanna to say everthing: i would llike to file a lawsuit against humanity benefits if the lock of web page brower lack of the safety & privicy my personel viewing update advisor xboxs one s console thjat i have purchased...