How best to control chat mic volume?

Discus and support How best to control chat mic volume? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a Turtle Beach XP500 Headset. How do i control the audio for that? 94928fbf-bbae-4605-bab9-016e26ec8b8b Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MACDAD GR, Aug 7, 2018.

1. MACDAD GR
    MACDAD GR Guest

I have a Turtle Beach XP500 Headset.

How do i control the audio for that?

:)

MACDAD GR, Aug 7, 2018
  2. Really need help with this :/

I dont know what tbs you have, but I have the x31s which have a separate volume control for the chat. If the mic wire is not plugged in, there is no control for chat voulume.

Perhaps if yours works the same, a broken wire for the mic could possibly cause yuo to not have control of the volume.

a tired old guy, Aug 7, 2018
  3. Gringo
    Gringo Guest
    how to chat on plants vs zombines?

There is a mic on the Kinect. Not sure if that's what you are asking, but there is a setting under Kinect settings which is called something like, "use Kinect for chat". If you check that you can speak to others without using the mic connected to the controller. Sometimes you won't hear others and they won't hear you if they are in"private chat". I think their speakers still light up in private chat. Not sure how old your kid is but some of the chat can be very adult. A youngster will certainly learn some new vocab words.

Gringo, Aug 7, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

Simply scroll it up or down to your preference. You can also
    adjust your headset audio and mic monitoring by going to
    Settings and selecting Devices & Accessories. Select
    your controller and then select the audio option you want to use. Mute:
    The mute button is a slider button on
    the front of the audio controls.

M3tal Daz3, Aug 7, 2018
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Simply scroll it up or down to your preference. You can also
    adjust your headset audio and mic monitoring by going to
    Settings and selecting Devices & Accessories. Select
    your controller and then select the audio option you want to use. Mute:
    The mute button is a slider button on
    the front of the audio controls.
  6. Aryo170 Win User

ChatPad and Headset

I suggest plugging the mic into the chat pad before reattaching it to the controller. Also clean the Mic male connector end and blow out the inside of the female end inside the chat pad. If non of the following helps then I suggest using the chat pad without
    the mic or not using the chat pad when wanting to use a mic.
  7. a tired old guy Win User

Really need help with this :/

I dont know what tbs you have, but I have the x31s which have a separate volume control for the chat. If the mic wire is not plugged in, there is no control for chat voulume.

Perhaps if yours works the same, a broken wire for the mic could possibly cause yuo to not have control of the volume.
  8. RippenHarra Win User

How do you play game chat through the speakers? (Xbox One)

No idea. As soon as thechat mic is out of controller chat sound comes through but you have to use mic. Also as Party Chat is not working is it possible to use skype in the background instead?
  9. UneasyJmitchell Win User

How do I check if my mic is working in BF4?

Ive been wearing my TBs for the sound, but I cant "chat" because of no mic. Maybe plugging the Xbone headset into the controller and wearing that around my neck (for the mic) would now allow "chat"?
Thema:

1. How best to control chat mic volume? - Similar Threads - best control chat

2. What are best gaming gloves, hand grips, and thumb grips when using Xbox one controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What are best gaming gloves, hand grips, and thumb grips when using Xbox one controllers?: Heya, I have played with Scuff controllers for over 2 years and they really came in handy with the palm grips on the back of the controller. You will still feel your sweat but it's a little bit...
  3. Best controller for Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX on Windows
    Best controller for Forza Horizon 4: As the title says, I'm looking for a controller that work with xbox and PC both so i'll have a headroom for both platforms, Im looking at these https://appuals.com/best-gaming-controllers-for-pcs/...
  4. best controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    best controllers?: best controller for fortnite/pubg play? i need stiffer sticks i think.. no pun intended 4cb1882a-1968-44ad-95b8-7cab0890dfb6
  5. best controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    best controllers?: best controller for fortnite/pubg play? i need stiffer sticks i think.. no pun intended 4cb1882a-1968-44ad-95b8-7cab0890dfb6
  6. Xbox Controllers - Best replacement??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controllers - Best replacement??: Hello So I have 2 Xbox One controllers that I bought when the Xbox One came out. Both are have analog stick drift issues and are no longer under warranty. Online tutorials on how to fix them did...
  7. Microsoft Says Xbox One S Has the Best Controller Ever Made!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Says Xbox One S Has the Best Controller Ever Made!: Xbox One S Has the Best Controller Ever Made, Says Microsoft - We Write Things Microsoft shocked the world with a brand-new lineup of Xbox One consoles at E3 2016, and they are moving swiftly...
  8. Who sells the best Xbox One controller to be used wired?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Who sells the best Xbox One controller to be used wired?: Who sells the best Xbox One controller to be used wired? The original controller's USB connection is very, very poorly designed. Original wireless controller is eating way to many batteries....
  9. Buy an Xbox One Elite controller at Best Buy get Halo 5 free

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buy an Xbox One Elite controller at Best Buy get Halo 5 free: In stock now. Free two day shipping. http://www.bestbuy.com/site/microsoft-xbox-elite-wireless-controller-for-xbox-one-black/9529009.p?id=1219704411472&skuId=9529009...
  10. Best control/head set/racing wheel.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best control/head set/racing wheel.: Ok so with Christmas coming up and stuff I want to get my boyfriend something for his xbox. I've been working hard getting overtime so I can buy him a few gifts for Christmas as he deserves them...