How big is the update that gives you the new dashboard to those who have the new dashboard?

Discus and support How big is the update that gives you the new dashboard to those who have the new dashboard? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Title. I just had a 3.7 GB update, I thought that gave me the new dashboard but no unfortunately, so I'm curious how big it actually is to those who... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/FlashDesert, Jul 30, 2019.

1. How big is the update that gives you the new dashboard to those who have the new dashboard?

Title. I just had a 3.7 GB update, I thought that gave me the new dashboard but no unfortunately, so I'm curious how big it actually is to those who have the new dashboard.

submitted by /u/FlashDesert
    [link] [comments]

/u/FlashDesert, Jul 30, 2019
  2. desosav Win User

How to fix: we cannot retrieve last game save

For those who have sync and connectivity issues and are members of the dashboard preview go to settings->system and update your consoles. There is a new dashboard update fixing any issues!
  3. desosav Win User

We were unable to get your latest saved data

For those who have sync and connectivity issues and are members of the dashboard preview go to settings->system and update your consoles. There is a new dashboard update fixing any issues!
  4. desosav Win User

update 10.0.10586.1015 after update games won't sync

5. desosav Win User

Game saves fail to sync

6. desosav Win User

Unable to get my latest save data

Thema:

How big is the update that gives you the new dashboard to those who have the new dashboard?

1. How big is the update that gives you the new dashboard to those who have the new dashboard? - Similar Threads - big update gives

2. Big lags after system update

in XBoX Accessibility
    Big lags after system update: i can't even play since the last update of 400mb. when im in a party with my friends i just lag so hard and can't do anything. i already called my internet support and they said everything was ok...
  3. Big concern with new creator update and trion worlds client games on windows pc home edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Big concern with new creator update and trion worlds client games on windows pc home edition: Ok I cant nail down the exact error code for pc as the game nor windows gives an error code. I just get an error stating the **** files are locked and access is denied for Trion Worlds, Defiance...
  4. Forza Msport 6 disk install - how big first patch update online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Msport 6 disk install - how big first patch update online?: Looking forward to getting my FM6 in the week, but not sure how much of my monthly data will be consumed by the patch update you face at first start? Install size total I found here: Complete...
  5. Wish Xbox 360 has big final update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wish Xbox 360 has big final update: wish Xbox 360 had one more update its sad that Microsoft drop out on Xbox 360 every game I have its completely dead online like NFS shift 2 NFS undercover enemy front MX vs ATV reflex forza...
  6. Video Through Receiver Broken After the Big Update | One S 4k HDR

in XBoX on Consoles
    Video Through Receiver Broken After the Big Update | One S 4k HDR: Hoping this is the right forum, but wanted to make support team aware that the recent console update messed up the video feed when using a Marantz SR7010 (as well as other Marantz receivers...
  7. how big os the initial xbox one update now since it has been out for awhile?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how big os the initial xbox one update now since it has been out for awhile?: just got an xbox one and was wondering how big thw initial update is now since its been out for awhile can anyone help with this? 9fd2d2b4-8b20-4896-b4ae-ef3ae3a65f22
  8. March 2017 Update: Microsoft messed up big time.

in XBoX on Consoles
    March 2017 Update: Microsoft messed up big time.: Hey all. How's your weekend? I've seen a lot of recent forum posts on this site this week and how several people are complaining about the March 2017 Update which came out this week. It looks...
  9. Xbox one games update big problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one games update big problem: Whenever a game needs to be updated, my xbox one makes me re-download in full, for no apparent reason. I do not know how to solve this problem, please help. Game files are not damaged, because...
  10. My region switch over in the last big update for xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    My region switch over in the last big update for xbox one: I want my point that I'm own d5898164-c76e-4e48-93f8-41d508c208b0