How 'Bout Them Outer Worlds?

Discus and support How 'Bout Them Outer Worlds? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys! I just wanted to ask how everyone is enjoying The Outer Worlds now that its been out for about a week. I'm still having a blast with it, the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ThisGameIsSucky, Nov 4, 2019.

1. How 'Bout Them Outer Worlds?

Hey guys! I just wanted to ask how everyone is enjoying The Outer Worlds now that its been out for about a week. I'm still having a blast with it, the tone, the humor, and overall atmosphere is very appealing... you know plus Obsidian has always been one
    of my favorite games. With The Outer Worlds being a very modern game it still feels uniquely Obsidian, in addition to that fan theory that links it to Fallout New Vegas and some other games in a crazy way (look that up.) I only throw the term modern out there
    because some of my favorite Obsidian games are older ones like KOTOR 2 and Neverwinter Nights 2.

The story to The Outer Worlds is great! The gameplay is nice and fluid and through the story telling there's never a dull moment when playing it. I'm gonna say next to Borderlands 3, this has been one of the greatest releases this year... if not the best.

But what do you guys think?

:)

ThisGameIsSucky, Nov 4, 2019
Thema:

How 'Bout Them Outer Worlds?

1. How 'Bout Them Outer Worlds? - Similar Threads - 'Bout Outer Worlds

2. Forza Horizon 4 plante au bout de quelques minutes et le jeu freeze et lag.[Forza Horizon 4...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 plante au bout de quelques minutes et le jeu freeze et lag.[Forza Horizon 4...: Bonjour, je viens vers vous car j'ai un problème qui reviens de plus en plus souvent. Lorsque je lance Forza Horizon 4, tous se passe très bien. Je joue tranquillement et tout coup mon jeu plante...
  3. Aca Neo Geo 3 Count Bout doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Aca Neo Geo 3 Count Bout doesn't work: Hi, A friend give me a present with the store, Aca Neo Geo 3 Count Bout. I can download the game but I can't play it. I ve got an error code , sometimes 0x800705b4 and other times 0x80070200 I...
  4. Sea Of Thieves, déconnexion au bout de 15 minutes [Translation-Sea Of Thieves,...

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea Of Thieves, déconnexion au bout de 15 minutes [Translation-Sea Of Thieves,...: Bonjour, des amies mon fait découvrir SoT récemment en mode familial, nous étions 3 et les deux membres qui n'avaient pas acheté la clé Sea of Thieves se faisait déconnecté tour de role toute les...
  5. Is it just me having trouble with RAINBOW right now something bout can’t connect to the servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it just me having trouble with RAINBOW right now something bout can’t connect to the servers: Is anyone having problems with RAINBOW problems connecting to the server feb73228-6c51-4de0-8355-aea844712143
  6. how to talk to a real person bout xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to talk to a real person bout xbox live: how to speak to real person 2490e564-68ca-4c22-8118-d9add0fd44c5
  7. I need help don’t know what to do going crazy bout to break my Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help don’t know what to do going crazy bout to break my Xbox: I load up pubg and get a black screen so I quit reload it same thing happens. So I restart my Xbox and try again does the same thing. So I unistall the game and install the game now it won’t even...
  8. i BOUT XBOX LIVE BUT SAYS I HAVE TO BUY XBOX LIVE AGAIN

in XBoX on Consoles
    i BOUT XBOX LIVE BUT SAYS I HAVE TO BUY XBOX LIVE AGAIN: i BOUT XBOX LIVE BUT SAYS I HAVE TO BUY XBOX LIVE AGAIN PLEASE HELP I WANNA PLAY XBOX LIVE I BOUGHT 3 MONTHS WITH A CODE AND IT fdf02c47-c017-4ed3-a1fa-9adf7f5d3d3d
  9. every time i go to click my nerwork options it shows the code 0x90070490 ima bout to go get a ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    every time i go to click my nerwork options it shows the code 0x90070490 ima bout to go get a ...: everytime it shows 0x90070490 c3e22935-1255-4724-91f8-8b19cc2f3b23
  10. I bout Xbox live for 1 month and it has charged me $10 on the 28th and on the 2nd I want a ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bout Xbox live for 1 month and it has charged me $10 on the 28th and on the 2nd I want a ...: I bought Xbox live for 1 month and it has just been charging me $10. They charged me on the 28th and on the 2nd and I want a refund because I cancelled my auto renew...