How can a PC user get their Nitro + EA Access codes after subscribing to Ultimate?

Discus and support How can a PC user get their Nitro + EA Access codes after subscribing to Ultimate? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I don't have the xbox one console yet, and I haven't found any way to get my promo codes for Nitro, EA Access and Spotify. I'm from Brazil, so the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MarianaLorencetti, Nov 19, 2019.

1. How can a PC user get their Nitro + EA Access codes after subscribing to Ultimate?

I don't have the xbox one console yet, and I haven't found any way to get my promo codes for Nitro, EA Access and Spotify.

I'm from Brazil, so the offer is certainly valid around here. I've been waiting for any notification from the Game Pass Android App, or the Game Pass for Windows, or maybe an email, but haven't got any of those.

The only answers I got so far mention getting the codes from the XOne dashboard, and that's the one thing I can't do right now.

Also I haven't found any means to contact support directly, so I don't even know if Microsoft knows there are a lot of PC users waiting for their codes.

:)

MarianaLorencetti, Nov 19, 2019
  2. MarianaLorencetti Win User

How can a PC user get their Nitro + EA Access codes after subscribing to Ultimate?

I've read in some other discussion a MS rep/mod saying PC users could get their codes via email or Xbox Messages (https://answers.microsoft.com/pt-br/xbox/forum/all/redeem-discord-nitro-on-xbox-game-pass-on-pc/1de555e9-83ab-484c-bb32-c65a2f0ea8b6) - so...
    I guess I'll wait for those.
  3. Vinny #1 Win User

Rewards are only redeemed in the xbox dash, sorry.
  4. MarianaLorencetti Win User

What's the alternative for PC users?

It would be very nice to get the gifts via email or the PC app.
  5. Zenosos Win User

simply login to your account on your Xbox one and navigate to the Xbox Game Pass area on the Xbox.

there will be a claim gifts area where you can claim your gifts you're entitled to as i did exactly this and i have had Xbox Game Pass Ultimate since day one.
  6. julosjc Win User

Accessing Xbox game pass ultimate benefits on PC?

Hi,

You are correct, unfortunately as of right now there is no way for PC only Xbox Game Pass ultimate subscribers to claim the nitro, spoty and EA access. It can only be done via xbox dashboard.
Thema:

1. How can a PC user get their Nitro + EA Access codes after subscribing to Ultimate? - Similar Threads - user Nitro Access

2. "user generated content" error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "user generated content" error: whenever I try to play a game that allows user generated content (e.g. halo 5) a message will appear saying I'm not allowed to view user generated content, and that I can change it by going to...
  3. User signed out MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    User signed out MCC: I can't be in the start menu or play offline / online for less than 5 minutes because I get that "active profile signed out" message i have xbox one X. I deleted my account, reinstalled it and...
  4. Receiving notifications for users I'm no longer friends or a follower of

in XBoX on Consoles
    Receiving notifications for users I'm no longer friends or a follower of: Hey guys, I removed a user from my friends and unfollowed the user many months ago now, but I continue to receive notifications when they're Active etc? I've even blocked the user to see if...
  5. Suspicious user via message

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspicious user via message: Hi everybody I was recently play Xbox like a normal day and a strange person messaged me. Someone or something asked me where I live,my name,and I i liked things that I cannot say on here. The...
  6. downloaded content not accessable under different account users

in XBoX Games and Apps
    downloaded content not accessable under different account users: Recently downloaded battlefront II celebration edition on main account for xbox one. Other profiles on xbox are not able to access the free skins with the game. Can a game be transferred or listed...
  7. Xbox live not being shared among users

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live not being shared among users: I recently bought an xbox one x and i signed in into 4 accounts and i activated free trials of xbox live and game pass one of the trials ended and i still have 2 more but they arent working or...
  8. Sharing games between users on xbox console and or on multiple consoles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sharing games between users on xbox console and or on multiple consoles: How do I set up my family to play games I (as the administrator) already purchased? I've read some of my fellow members questions and it seems nobody got the answer they were seeking... So I'll...
  9. Microsoft account logged off Minecraft on switch and now there's a different Xbox live user...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft account logged off Minecraft on switch and now there's a different Xbox live user...: My brother plays Minecraft on his switch and was logged in and was connected to all of his friends. His Microsoft account was recently logged out and he couldn't log back in unless he reset the...
  10. Will Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 be accessible to blind users?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 be accessible to blind users?: Hello all! I'm a completely blind aviation enthusiast with a deep interest in flight simming. This has been a passion of mine for a pretty long time, but I've really started getting serious...