How can Earn a Microsoft Profile Badge on my Xbox Account?

Discus and support How can Earn a Microsoft Profile Badge on my Xbox Account? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; These badges are extremely cool! And I would love to have one! The question is though . . . how? e6e8da36-d33e-4ec0-9d20-37acd0242054 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Stealth Infinit, Jan 14, 2020.

1. How can Earn a Microsoft Profile Badge on my Xbox Account?

These badges are extremely cool! And I would love to have one! The question is though . . . how?

:)

Stealth Infinit, Jan 14, 2020
  2. FreakRoach Win User

Microsoft badge is for employees only. If you want Xbox Ambassadors bagde then join the Xbox Ambassadors program.
  3. depressed brute Win User

Hi there, you have to be an xbox ambassador to get a badge but you have to be active member to get this badge and mvp badge people vote for it i ‏Believe
  4. MoeZArts Win User

Hi Stealth Infinit,

If you are referring to the Ambassadors badge on Xbox Profile, you will need to participate in the Xbox Ambassadors program and complete activities to unlock it. As for the MVP badge, you can learn more about it here
    https://mvp.xbox.com/

[​IMG]

As for Microsoft account badges, you don't need to join any program but you will have to complete activities to unlock them. If you click on each badge, it will give you a brief description on what you need to do to unlock it.

[​IMG]
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

If you are talking about the badges that Phil Spencer and Major Nelson has on their profiles then you would need to work for Microsoft/Xbox. As those badges are given to employees only.

Xbox Ambassadors does get a badge that shows that they are Ambassadors. Need to join the program and reach the bronze tier to qualify for the badge.

On how to join the Ambassadors program have a look in the link below.

https://blog-ambassadors.xbox.com/how-to-become-an-xbox-ambassador/
  6. Sir Outlaw 98 Win User

Gamer Nation (Xbox LIVE Social Network)

You can also earn awards and badges on the site that show up on your profile like on Xbox.
Thema:

1. How can Earn a Microsoft Profile Badge on my Xbox Account? - Similar Threads - Earn Microsoft Profile

2. [New 2020 Edition- Tutorial For Microsoft Rewards – Newly Revised] How To Earn & Use Reward...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [New 2020 Edition- Tutorial For Microsoft Rewards – Newly Revised] How To Earn & Use Reward...: Let's start a new, great year wit tutorial on how to get most od Microsoft rewards. Here you will find everything to get most out of the program. Happy new year to all of you. My the force be with...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Suggestion (Bug?) regarding the end of the month PERFECT earned sequence.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Suggestion (Bug?) regarding the end of the month PERFECT earned sequence.: Has anyone else noticed that at the end of the month, after you finish your 5th and final game and the coins are collected, the game immediately congratulates you on your PERFECT earned month...
  4. Microsoft Rewards / Available Options for Earning Points

in XBoX Rewards
    Microsoft Rewards / Available Options for Earning Points: What are the available options for earning points off of Microsoft Rewards through the Xbox One console? And if so, how fast does the update in terms of points value occur for the Microsoft...
  5. XBL Rewards earned points but never received them on Microsoft account

in XBoX Rewards
    XBL Rewards earned points but never received them on Microsoft account: As title says, I never received any funds on my Microsoft acct despite the fact that I'm a member for years and actively participating in program, is there a way for me to get help please?...
  6. I got suspended on Microsoft Rewards, am I going to be able to earn with the new merger?

in XBoX Rewards
    I got suspended on Microsoft Rewards, am I going to be able to earn with the new merger?: I was suspended from Microsoft Rewards for having multiple accounts (should have read the terms and services, but hindsight is 20/20), but my Xbox account was not affiliated. With the new merger,...
  7. Hard earned money paid to microsoft for xbox live, cant use it and bored.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hard earned money paid to microsoft for xbox live, cant use it and bored.: Title is dramatic but my account is has been sent to escalation team for review but i still cant watch movies or play my games because i was a dumb&*( forgot to change my password when i moved...
  8. Microsoft Solataire Achievements Earned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solataire Achievements Earned: All of my achievements and statistics seem to be sync-ing to Xbox EXCEPT my "Number of Star Club Stars Earned". For example, it stopped registering when I complete "Stars" at 427. I am now at 466...
  9. deleted earned coins in microsoft jackot

in XBoX on Consoles
    deleted earned coins in microsoft jackot: i had 600,400 earned coins in Microsoft jackpot . after playing year of dragon i shut down for night. next morning i went on and only 500 pts were showing it was like starting over .i was synced...
  10. [Guide] How to use the Microsoft rewards program to earn an Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    [Guide] How to use the Microsoft rewards program to earn an Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass ...: Everyone want to have free Xbox live for Xbox games pass and there are a lot of scams out there saying they can get you one for free. This is not one of those scams, it not a “get rich quick...