How can I 3D export the original Xbox avatars?

Discus and support How can I 3D export the original Xbox avatars? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm a much bigger fan of the older Xbox avatars that I grew up with, and I want to 3D export mine to use as a personal avatar for other social... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by oO Smim Oo, Mar 12, 2021.

1. oO Smim Oo
    oO Smim Oo Guest

I'm a much bigger fan of the older Xbox avatars that I grew up with, and I want to 3D export mine to use as a personal avatar for other social softwares. I notice that the Xbox Avatars app tries to keep users from doing what I want to do by only allowing the 'Photobooth' feature to be used on the new avatars.

However, if a software has an asset within it, it can be taken out.

Thus, instead of asking "can I," I am asking,

How can I do this?

:)

oO Smim Oo, Mar 12, 2021
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

Create Avatar Models ?

On the Windows 10 version of the Avatar app, it has a 3d export feature to get a file you could use for 3d modeling to then convert for 3d printing.

This reddit thread covers a bit of that information
    . I'm not certain what options there are on a Mac to export the item, but you might need to export on a Windows 10 PC and then work on a Mac.

I hope that thread is more helpful that I would be in this situation! Best of luck!
  3. Syriel Win User

Rock Band 3 On Demand - How to transfer RB2+1 tracks?

For Rock Band 1 you need to start the original game, choose to export and pay the export fee. For Rock Band 2 you need to choose the export option, enter the code from the Rock Band 2 manual and pay the export fee. If you do not have the original discs/manuals
    you will not be able to export the songs.
  4. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Dance Central 3 import xbox 360

Hi Quinn,

Thanks for reaching out to us! We understand
    this situation can be frustrating. We have noticed others were having a similar issue as well.
    Exporting the original
    Dance Central
    and/or
    Dance Central 2
    to Dance Central 3
    will cost 400 Microsoft points per disc, and you need an Xbox-LIVE enabled Gamertag that has permission to make purchases. If you've already exported the original
    Dance Central
    track list into
    Dance Central 2, you don't need to export those songs again; they'll automatically install in your
    Dance Central 3
    library. All of your previously purchased downloadable content will also import automatically.

Side Note:
    each game can only be exported once.

Please check out the
    following link regarding the steps to take to export
    Dance Central and / or
    Dance Central 2 into
    Dance Central 3.

I hope this helps! Let us know if this helped
  5. anjilslaire Win User

Can I still use the Xbox 360 game-save after Exporting it to the Xbox One

You could always back it up to an external drive before the export, delete the exported 360 save after export, and then copy the original back and play as if you never did it.
  6. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Import dance central

Hi Andreas,

Thanks for reaching out to us! We understand this situation can be frustrating. We have noticed others were having a similar issue as well. When entering the code, does it provide a message like an error code or something saying it was redeemed?

Side Note: each game can only be exported once.

Exporting the original Dance Central and/or Dance Central 2 to
    Dance Central 3 will cost 400 Microsoft points per disc, and you need an Xbox-LIVE enabled Gamertag that has permission to make purchases. If you've already exported the original
    Dance Central track list into Dance Central 2, you don't need to export those songs again; they'll automatically install in your
    Dance Central 3 library. All of your previously purchased downloadable content will also import automatically.

Please check out the following link regarding the steps to take to
    export Dance Central and / or Dance Central 2 into Dance Central 3.

I hope this helps :)
Thema:

1. How can I 3D export the original Xbox avatars? - Similar Threads - export original avatars

2. Try a best tool for convert OST to PST Outlook

in XBoX on Windows
    Try a best tool for convert OST to PST Outlook: SysVita OST to PST Converter program is the frequently utilized answer for the offline OST file to PST Outlook converter. Surprisingly fast, this Software extricates messages, contacts, and even...
  3. Export OST file into PST, Office365 & Live Exchange

in XBoX on Consoles
    Export OST file into PST, Office365 & Live Exchange: Microsoft OST to PST Software easily works on Live Exchange Server 5.0, 5.5, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016. It can also export OST files directly into Office 365 and Live Exchange server....
  4. Export Offline OST file to PST, Office365 and Live Exchange Server

in XBoX on Windows
    Export Offline OST file to PST, Office365 and Live Exchange Server: SysOZ OST to PST Converter can directly export entire Outlook OST data to Outlook PST file with all emails, contacts, inbox, sent items, delete items, draft, task, subfolders, notes and attachment...
  5. Great Exchange EDB to PST Converter Software

in XBoX on Windows
    Great Exchange EDB to PST Converter Software: SysOZ EDB to PST Converter is great because of some features of this tool: •The EDB to PST Converter tool can easily recover mailbox data which are accidentally deleted. Also, it supports...
  6. How to export to my pc my 500 images for free from my xbox one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to export to my pc my 500 images for free from my xbox one.: I am trying to export my pictures, and own my pictures on my hard disk not on a cloud or other fragile systems... I want to own my pics is it possible to bulk download them? Thank you...
  7. Cant purchase rock band export key

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant purchase rock band export key: I'd like to export my Rock Band 1 songs into Rock Band 3. I own both games for the 360. Whenever I go to purchase the export key either through the game or via the web store:...
  8. Exporting OLD XBOX Avatar for 3D print

in XboX Insiders
    Exporting OLD XBOX Avatar for 3D print: Hi everyone! I would like to 3D print my Xbox 360 Avatar. Is there any way how to export it? Thanks for answers! submitted by /u/MatyNOTSOYEAH [link] [comments]
  9. Is there a way of exporting Xbox models to Maya?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way of exporting Xbox models to Maya?: I want to make an animation with my Xbox avatar, is there a way of exporting it somehow? I would like to do it to Maya but Blender would be fine too! Sorry if this isn't the exact place to ask,...
  10. Exporting my Xbox 360 avatar 3d files?

in XBoX on Windows
    Exporting my Xbox 360 avatar 3d files?: I have been trying to find a way to get my Xbox 360 avatar model so I can do things like 3d print it or use it in VR games but all I can find is the Xbox avatar editor which won't let me use my...