How can i access to any APP or adds into my xbox?

Discus and support How can i access to any APP or adds into my xbox? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] [img] this is the messa [img] ge errors ecd5365c-46cd-467e-b03c-c18514662182 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mariovc84, Oct 7, 2019.

1. mariovc84
    mariovc84 Guest

How can i access to any APP or adds into my xbox? [​IMG]

this
    is the messa
    ge
    errors

:)

mariovc84, Oct 7, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User
  3. TerminatorX06 Win User

Xbox One Preview updates

how can i get access to the forum guys. i have the app on my dashboard
  4. onyxishere Win User

Xbox One apps help!!

You do need to have a Gold membership in order to take advantage of the apps. Seeing as how you're currently only a Silver member that is more than likely the issue.

Once you add a Gold membership to your account I'm sure you will not have any issues accessing the apps.
  5. ItsPACMAN AU Win User

Xbox App : Teredo is unable to qualify

I know what my problem is, its my vpn but how do i access the app with my vpn, why do i have to turn it off is there anyway i can configure it to work with the app?
  6. JoeCool1965 Win User

Certain apps are not working and status code 807B0193 keeps showing up.

Same issue as well, 2 days in a row. And the error code does not show up when you follow the prompts. Right now I can not access Hulu or Netflix, nor can I browse apps, or add anything to my wishlists
Thema:

1. How can i access to any APP or adds into my xbox? - Similar Threads - access APP adds

2. Xbox Beta app not allowing access to sign-in page.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta app not allowing access to sign-in page.: Hello everyone! I was wondering if anyone else had this issue, or had a fix I could apply! The Sign-In button, even if I go to the social or settings tabs, does nothing. It just freezes the app...
  3. How to disconnect from APP smart glass on mobile without access to the device?

in XBoX on Mobile
    How to disconnect from APP smart glass on mobile without access to the device?: I signed in to an app account on a "friend" phone once and forgot to sign out. Now he has access and I can't disconnect him. How can I do this? 1adc58b5-deab-4a2c-9d20-678d60fc6d08
  4. Is anybody having trouble with the EA Access app?

in XboX Insiders
    Is anybody having trouble with the EA Access app?: When I launch it and it loads up, I cannot do anything on it at all. The app itself is not responsive to any buttons on my media remote and my controller. It's been like this since Saturday...
  5. Accessing apps while Xbox is having core issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accessing apps while Xbox is having core issues: Can I access any of my apps while the core issue is going on? I wanted to watch a game and I cannot access ESPN+ app because I need to be signed in. I set up my living room to go through just the...
  6. Can’t access my messages through the Xbox app

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t access my messages through the Xbox app: Whenever i try to access my messages i get an error saying “live updates not available” i’ve tried reinstalling the app multiple times to see if that would fix the problem as well as signing out...
  7. Can't Pre install Gears 5 for early access on Xbox beta app for pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Pre install Gears 5 for early access on Xbox beta app for pc: I keep getting the same error code: 0x00000001 when I try to install Gears 5 I can install every other game just fine just Gears 5 gives me problems I've tried everything to reinstalling to clean...
  8. Dolby Access app 3.0.3282.0

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Access app 3.0.3282.0: When will dolby access 3.0.3282.0 land for xbox one x? Its there on both my insider pc and normal cadence one . submitted by /u/ThomasJohann [link] [comments]
  9. Service outage, app and game access.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Service outage, app and game access.: This is paste the point of ridiculous. People uninstalling their games, thinking it will fix the issue and not being able to reinstall again. Outage for 5+ hours? This is not the paid service...
  10. Are there plans to have access to the Game Pass App from Windows 10 PC ?

in XboX Insiders
    Are there plans to have access to the Game Pass App from Windows 10 PC ?: Currently we can only access through the app for Android and iOS or the Xbox app itself but not through the xbox app of Windows 10 . Thanks. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]