How can i access to any APP or adds into my xbox?

Discus and support How can i access to any APP or adds into my xbox? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] [img] this is the messa [img] ge errors ecd5365c-46cd-467e-b03c-c18514662182 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mariovc84, Oct 7, 2019.

1. mariovc84
    mariovc84 Guest

How can i access to any APP or adds into my xbox? [​IMG]

this
    is the messa
    ge
    errors

:)

mariovc84, Oct 7, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User
  3. TerminatorX06 Win User

Xbox One Preview updates

how can i get access to the forum guys. i have the app on my dashboard
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

Customize Xbox one home screen/dashboard

Not sure if this is what you are looking for, but you can create collections of apps and games which you can access quickly from the guide.

For example I have one collection with my 3 most commonly played games, another for entertainment apps (spotify, netflix etc) and another for apps that give rewards (Microsoft rewards, Forza Hub).

You are free to add any combination games and apps to these collections as far as I know.
  5. onyxishere Win User

Xbox One apps help!!

You do need to have a Gold membership in order to take advantage of the apps. Seeing as how you're currently only a Silver member that is more than likely the issue.

Once you add a Gold membership to your account I'm sure you will not have any issues accessing the apps.
  6. ItsPACMAN AU Win User

Xbox App : Teredo is unable to qualify

I know what my problem is, its my vpn but how do i access the app with my vpn, why do i have to turn it off is there anyway i can configure it to work with the app?
Thema:

1. How can i access to any APP or adds into my xbox? - Similar Threads - access APP adds

2. Notification on Xbox App for Windows 10 PC, unable to access games mentioned.

in XBoX on Windows
    Notification on Xbox App for Windows 10 PC, unable to access games mentioned.: [img] As seen above this leads me to believe that I can now play Minecraft Nether Update and Observation, as I do have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. Clicking on the notification it takes me to...
  3. Games and apps / accessibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games and apps / accessibility: Hi i was trying to play Halo MCC right now and it was asking for me to renew my gamepass even though ive owned MCC since 2015 (only reason i have gamepass is because a purchase of a new controller...
  4. Unable to access certain YouTube videos via Xbox One app

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to access certain YouTube videos via Xbox One app: No controls/block enabled. My profile has me verified as an adult & everything. (Cause I'm 43 & pay for my own stuff & such). Tried to watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kp8A4V8FPNE &...
  5. Why can't we still have access to the HBO Now app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't we still have access to the HBO Now app?: Why can't we still have access to the HBO Now app? My subscription is through Amazon and they haven't made a deal yet. I should be able to still watch HBO Now but everything is switched over to...
  6. I changed my Microsoft password and now I can't access the game streaming app.

in XboX Insiders
    I changed my Microsoft password and now I can't access the game streaming app.: Every time I load into the app I go through a couple pages explaining what the app is and then it asks me to sign in and when I hit the button it immediately says I couldn't sign in. I've had no...
  7. CBS All Access App Fails To Load All Videos

in XboX Insiders
    CBS All Access App Fails To Load All Videos: I can load the app fine but when I try to load any video it gives the error "Something Went Wrong. Please Try Again Later". Since I know my subscription is fine & I can load it fine on my Roku TV...
  8. 0x8007490 error when launching EA Access from Games and Apps menu -> Full Library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x8007490 error when launching EA Access from Games and Apps menu -> Full Library: Hello, Just an FYI that since the last two Xbox One X updates there is 0x8007490 error when launching EA Access from Games and Apps menu -> Full Library. If EA Access is not installed clicking on...
  9. Xbox one unable to load apps and games after accessing store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one unable to load apps and games after accessing store: Hi I've had an annoying problem for several months on my xbox one (the original console), after accessing the store I cannot load apps or games, also updates and downloads stop and won't install,...
  10. Possible solution to not working Dolby Access app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Possible solution to not working Dolby Access app: I kept having problems with Dolby Atmos working using the Dolby Access app on the Xbox One S. But, now is working fine and able to watch Netflix with no problems, also it's simple to to do this...