how can i ask for a refound

Discus and support how can i ask for a refound in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've bought an Xbox controller 6 months ago and when I shake my controller I hear like a spring moving, in the left trigger there is less resistance... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by vyktore, Oct 8, 2019.

1. vyktore
    vyktore Guest

I've bought an Xbox controller 6 months ago and when I shake my controller I hear like a spring moving, in the left trigger there is less resistance than the other one. I've never dropped it. Where can I get help with my controller?

:)

vyktore, Oct 8, 2019
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

Controllers carry a limited warranty on them. Once the warranty has expired you will be charged for any repairs that needs to be done on the controller unfortunatly.

Depending on which region you are there is repair center that it will need to be sent to.
  3. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

Warranty job if there is any left, should probably address the issue when you first noticed it maybe there is some extra info here
    https://support.xbox.com/en-gb
  4. AyyMD Win User

To add on, if you are requesting a refund, you might get different answers depending on who you are requesting the refund from and where you are from; manufactures warranty vs seller/store warranty. Also, you might need a receipt if the item was bought at
    a Brick & Mortar store (eg: Microsoft Store, GameStop) whether as online purchases have a receipt linked to the account (eg: Amazon)

Helpful Infomation

https://support.xbox.com/en-IE/my-account/warranty-and-service/console-kinect-warranty-row

"(c) "Warranty Period" for Xbox One means one (1) year from the date You purchased it; and for
    Accessories, means 90 days from the date You purchased it, subject to article 2 below."
  5. Geth Win User

Make sure you qualify for it.
  6. xPunisher 1898x Win User

Call customer support number and they can direct you easier.

1-800-469-9269
Thema:

1. how can i ask for a refound - Similar Threads - ask refound

2. Xbox One version of City Skylines (Game Pass) edition asking me to Buy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One version of City Skylines (Game Pass) edition asking me to Buy: Looking to see if anyone else has this issue and what should be done. Downloaded Xbox one version of City Skylines (Game Pass edition). When I go to play it, it sends me to the Store and asks me...
  3. Getting asked for a Captcha code when creating an account on Xbox One console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting asked for a Captcha code when creating an account on Xbox One console.: When I enter the Captcha code, if its correct, it just closes the menu and makes me restart the process. Any fix for this? I have already tried hard resetting my console....
  4. paid for premium version of jigsaw and now it is asking me to pay again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    paid for premium version of jigsaw and now it is asking me to pay again: paid for premium version of jigsaw and now it is asking me to pay again, said it would not ask for money again, but yet it is and will not work right 8b51eb7c-e520-4734-9d5d-ae80d39da328
  5. Xbox one X constantly asking me to clear local saved games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X constantly asking me to clear local saved games: My X is almost daily asking me to clear local saved games. I’ve done every type of reset, tried with and without my external drive... to no avail. What can i do to resolve this? Ive seen other...
  6. asking for a disk when i bought digital?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    asking for a disk when i bought digital?: Hello there. i recently bought dragon ball fighters z digital and when i start it it tells me: do you own this game or app? and it tells me to basically put the game disc or check the microsoft...
  7. How to ask for support?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to ask for support?: How to ask for support? url please 2bbaa580-47a3-40c1-a382-e27e7d255cc7
  8. FH4 keeps asking me to choose my graphics settings

in XBoX on Windows
    FH4 keeps asking me to choose my graphics settings: Every few times I start the game it has forgotten its graphics settings. And the control settings don't work properly. Also, I use a translator. 90974d1c-6fb5-419d-bdda-251666f63a0c
  9. I tried asking support but they didn’t know

in XBoX on Consoles
    I tried asking support but they didn’t know: Ok this is going to sound weird but i texted about a 100 people in the twitch club and i asked them to check out my mixer account i didnt realize self sponsoring was bad and i got a 24 hour com...
  10. 게임을 구매만 했는데 환불부탁드립니다. [Translate] I just bought the game and i'll ask for a refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    게임을 구매만 했는데 환불부탁드립니다. [Translate] I just bought the game and i'll ask for a refund: 카드 등록이 자동으로 된것을 모르 게임 코드 입 하 다가 게임을 카드로 결 해버 는데, 환불처리 부탁드립니다. 게임 다운로드 및 진행은 하지않았습니다. [Translate] not knowing that the card registration was automatically I tried to enter the game code and...