how can i ask for a refound

Discus and support how can i ask for a refound in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've bought an Xbox controller 6 months ago and when I shake my controller I hear like a spring moving, in the left trigger there is less resistance... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by vyktore, Oct 8, 2019.

1. vyktore
    vyktore Guest

I've bought an Xbox controller 6 months ago and when I shake my controller I hear like a spring moving, in the left trigger there is less resistance than the other one. I've never dropped it. Where can I get help with my controller?

:)

vyktore, Oct 8, 2019
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

Controllers carry a limited warranty on them. Once the warranty has expired you will be charged for any repairs that needs to be done on the controller unfortunatly.

Depending on which region you are there is repair center that it will need to be sent to.
  3. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

Warranty job if there is any left, should probably address the issue when you first noticed it maybe there is some extra info here
    https://support.xbox.com/en-gb
  4. AyyMD Win User

To add on, if you are requesting a refund, you might get different answers depending on who you are requesting the refund from and where you are from; manufactures warranty vs seller/store warranty. Also, you might need a receipt if the item was bought at
    a Brick & Mortar store (eg: Microsoft Store, GameStop) whether as online purchases have a receipt linked to the account (eg: Amazon)

Helpful Infomation

https://support.xbox.com/en-IE/my-account/warranty-and-service/console-kinect-warranty-row

"(c) "Warranty Period" for Xbox One means one (1) year from the date You purchased it; and for
    Accessories, means 90 days from the date You purchased it, subject to article 2 below."
  5. Geth Win User

Make sure you qualify for it.
  6. xPunisher 1898x Win User

Call customer support number and they can direct you easier.

1-800-469-9269
Thema:

1. how can i ask for a refound - Similar Threads - ask refound

2. como pedir un reembolso que no me lo quieren dar[Translation-how to ask for a refund that...

in XBoX on Consoles
    como pedir un reembolso que no me lo quieren dar[Translation-how to ask for a refund that...: hace unos días mi hijo de 6 años hizo una compra x el xbox ,llame a soporte técnico para un reembolso xq fue accidental y me dijeron que no xq ya yo había recibido un reembolso q según las...
  3. Gears 3 asking for gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 3 asking for gamepass: Got the Xbox edition with all gears games included but now of all the games only Gears3 is asking me for gamepass to play it. ??? ef92a15b-c6e1-46d0-afb8-c42e5c8c66ca
  4. Cannot ask for XBox One Controller support

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot ask for XBox One Controller support: My serial number seems invalid and I cannot contact any human form of assistance to replace my 4° (I repeat fourth, where's my Commodore64 joystick? T_T) malfunctioning XBox One Controller....
  5. xbox one x asks me to update every 8 days

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one x asks me to update every 8 days: I am now I will request them I update with the OSU I follow the instructions but in some way it asks me to update or the screen comes out something went wrong I am now I regret having bought your...
  6. can i get suspended for simply asking to receive multiplayer modifications??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can i get suspended for simply asking to receive multiplayer modifications??: i need help dont understand that rule 007384fd-b0d0-40fc-a445-073a778c9318
  7. Question 11 Where do we need to ask the question? Where do we go then?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question 11 Where do we need to ask the question? Where do we go then?: Where and to whom do we go then? 84f7a8f1-7d5b-4d20-a3ef-105e384ddb6d
  8. I can't insert my Credit card information. It keeps asking to check my bank. Any ideas on...

in XboX Insiders
    I can't insert my Credit card information. It keeps asking to check my bank. Any ideas on...: [IMG] submitted by /u/picke192 [link] [comments]
  9. Asking for password and email every time I sign into Xbox live360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Asking for password and email every time I sign into Xbox live360: Every time I log in or sign in to Xbox live it wants my password and my email every time and it says I'm signed in and then it says you wanna save password or no press A. and it won't let me press...
  10. No pop up or anything asking to update?

in XboX Insiders
    No pop up or anything asking to update?: Why is it always mid match. Let me decline it without getting booted offline. Give me an option to delay for 5-10min. Since 2013 this thing has been a pain in the a. Alright end rant. So New...