How can I be certain purchases did go to my XBOX

Discus and support How can I be certain purchases did go to my XBOX in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi I have had a load of purchases made on my XBOX its just not me using it but my son, some of the purchases made were against games that are not and... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by YoUnG GrAvY 118, Aug 9, 2019.

1. How can I be certain purchases did go to my XBOX

Hi

I have had a load of purchases made on my XBOX its just not me using it but my son, some of the purchases made were against games that are not and have not been on our XBOX. I am therefore challenging the purchases but is there a way that I can be absolutely
    certain that the purchases did go to my XBOX.

Thanks

:)

YoUnG GrAvY 118, Aug 9, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

3. Njal the Blue Win User

It will display any purchases on your account. If you do not recognise a purchase, then you can challenge it. If you are seeing payments on you bank/credit card account that do not tie up with your purchase history, then contact your bank/credit provider
    and state that these are fraudulent.
  4. YoUnG GrAvY 118 Win User

Yes thanks I have done that but is that 100% accurate? It cant be manipualted?
  5. xCiRcUzMoDz II Win User

Battlefield 1 Early Enlister Deluxe Edition

Okay, i did purchase bf1 from my xbox on the xbox store. But then it must be some type of glitch because i have not gotten my deluxe content, how can i solve this then?
  6. Johnny Popular Win User

Tracking where my microsoft points went

You can track your transactions at http://commerce.microsoft.com however, it'll only go back a certain amount of time so it may not show everything you've purchased.
    I can only see this -

Points purchase AU $30.00

Completed.

I see a date, my billing details and order number. But no details of how many points or where and what points were exchanged for.
Thema:

1. How can I be certain purchases did go to my XBOX - Similar Threads - certain purchases did

2. Disappointing. I can no longer play certain genres like I used to due to my old age.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disappointing. I can no longer play certain genres like I used to due to my old age.: So since the time I have been a video gamer, I had a lot of potential for playing good on genres I used to love, but now at my old age, I can never do that again. Now I have to limit the types of...
  3. My account has been displaying the wrong Gamertag in certain areas periodically.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account has been displaying the wrong Gamertag in certain areas periodically.: My current XBL tag is "", but will occasionally display it as my old tag, "Eevee G" on certain areas of the Xbox system. My dashboard, my profile card etc. I've had this issue for a little over a...
  4. Surround sound not working on certain games on the Xbox (beta) app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Surround sound not working on certain games on the Xbox (beta) app.: Hey, so just today I installed the xbox (beta) app for Windows 10 and subscribed to Xbox game pass. However I've noticed that certain games simply won't have surround sound. So far I've played...
  5. Win10 Xbox App unable to install or uninstall certain games

in XBoX on Windows
    Win10 Xbox App unable to install or uninstall certain games: So an issue I encountered today. I try to launch Gears 5 on my system to find that a certain descriptor file does not exist and it wont launch. I go through the motions of rebooting and checking...
  6. Did one of the new preview builds stop support for certain webcams? (Preview Alpha Skip Ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    Did one of the new preview builds stop support for certain webcams? (Preview Alpha Skip Ahead): I was wondering if one of the newer updates (within the last two weeks) could've caused certain webcams to not be supported anymore? My webcam that use to work is no longer working. (I have...
  7. Xbox should add a feature where you can turn down certain people in a party especially when...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox should add a feature where you can turn down certain people in a party especially when...: submitted by /u/Art_mixup [link] [comments]
  8. Are there only credit rewards for certain achievements and purchases on the xbox store?

in XBoX Rewards
    Are there only credit rewards for certain achievements and purchases on the xbox store?: Are there only credit rewards for certain achievements and purchases on the xbox store? I have earned many, many achievements and purchase a few games on the xbox store, but i have only earned...
  9. $5 dollar Credit for Certain Microsoft Purchases of 10 or more Up to 10 Times.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    $5 dollar Credit for Certain Microsoft Purchases of 10 or more Up to 10 Times.: Uploaded 10 receipts. Still haven't received anything? 529b528f-a38d-48ad-9ec2-976814f17c42
  10. Why am I not getting achievements for certain games I’ve recently purchased ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I not getting achievements for certain games I’ve recently purchased ?: I hohhht 4 games in the past couple months and half of them I got achievements for and half I didn’t and I bought them all off the store.. one was dragon age and the other is monopoly plus with...