How can I be certain purchases did go to my XBOX

Discus and support How can I be certain purchases did go to my XBOX in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi I have had a load of purchases made on my XBOX its just not me using it but my son, some of the purchases made were against games that are not and... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by YoUnG GrAvY 118, Aug 9, 2019.

1. How can I be certain purchases did go to my XBOX

Hi

I have had a load of purchases made on my XBOX its just not me using it but my son, some of the purchases made were against games that are not and have not been on our XBOX. I am therefore challenging the purchases but is there a way that I can be absolutely
    certain that the purchases did go to my XBOX.

Thanks

:)

YoUnG GrAvY 118, Aug 9, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

3. Njal the Blue Win User

It will display any purchases on your account. If you do not recognise a purchase, then you can challenge it. If you are seeing payments on you bank/credit card account that do not tie up with your purchase history, then contact your bank/credit provider
    and state that these are fraudulent.
  4. YoUnG GrAvY 118 Win User

Yes thanks I have done that but is that 100% accurate? It cant be manipualted?
  5. xCiRcUzMoDz II Win User

Battlefield 1 Early Enlister Deluxe Edition

Okay, i did purchase bf1 from my xbox on the xbox store. But then it must be some type of glitch because i have not gotten my deluxe content, how can i solve this then?
  6. Johnny Popular Win User

Tracking where my microsoft points went

You can track your transactions at http://commerce.microsoft.com however, it'll only go back a certain amount of time so it may not show everything you've purchased.
    I can only see this -

Points purchase AU $30.00

Completed.

I see a date, my billing details and order number. But no details of how many points or where and what points were exchanged for.
Thema:

1. How can I be certain purchases did go to my XBOX - Similar Threads - certain purchases did

2. xbox console companion how to link a screenshot to a certain game?

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox console companion how to link a screenshot to a certain game?: Hi Hi I've just got into posting screenshots on my xbox console companion activity feed, I prefer to take screenshots through steam then put them in my Captures folder and upload them to my xbox...
  3. Availability of certain XBox 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Availability of certain XBox 360 games: The games in question are Akai Katana, Dodonpachi resurrection and Deathsmiles. I have been trying to buy them on XBox 360 and the marketplace via my computer, but can't get the orders to be...
  4. Xbox one s crashing when starting certain games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one s crashing when starting certain games: My new Xbox s keeps crashing (freezing and then turning itself off when I try to run another game/app) when I try to run Mortal Kombat XL and FH 4 from my game pass. Other games are fine. I tried...
  5. Odd sound coming from Xbox One upon startup of certain games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Odd sound coming from Xbox One upon startup of certain games: When my xbox Starts up these games (fortnite, MKX on disc, and Smite) I can hear the fans on the xbox being to work harder, as if it's over heating. Is this a symptom of a potential problem that...
  6. I cant remove a certain follower.

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant remove a certain follower.: When I want to remove a follower I block and unblock them and I disappear from their friendslist but theres one guy I block and unblock everytime I do this but he never disappear he is still on my...
  7. Certain PC Game Pass games won't open.

in XBoX on Windows
    Certain PC Game Pass games won't open.: I have Ultimate Game Pass and for some reason today both Metro: Exodus and Wolfenstein 2 no longer work. In Downloads and Updates next to both of them there is the "i" and the hottip states that...
  8. Are there only credit rewards for certain achievements and purchases on the xbox store?

in XBoX Rewards
    Are there only credit rewards for certain achievements and purchases on the xbox store?: Are there only credit rewards for certain achievements and purchases on the xbox store? I have earned many, many achievements and purchase a few games on the xbox store, but i have only earned...
  9. $5 dollar Credit for Certain Microsoft Purchases of 10 or more Up to 10 Times.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    $5 dollar Credit for Certain Microsoft Purchases of 10 or more Up to 10 Times.: Uploaded 10 receipts. Still haven't received anything? 529b528f-a38d-48ad-9ec2-976814f17c42
  10. Why am I not getting achievements for certain games I’ve recently purchased ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I not getting achievements for certain games I’ve recently purchased ?: I hohhht 4 games in the past couple months and half of them I got achievements for and half I didn’t and I bought them all off the store.. one was dragon age and the other is monopoly plus with...