How can I buy GTA V From the Market Place using both a credit card and a gift card.

Discus and support How can I buy GTA V From the Market Place using both a credit card and a gift card. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; GTA V cost $25.19 in the Xbox live market place. I currently having $25 dollars on my account. However, I cannot use the $25 credit on my account to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by New BelgiumBeer, Dec 27, 2014.

1. How can I buy GTA V From the Market Place using both a credit card and a gift card.

GTA V cost $25.19 in the Xbox live market place. I currently having $25 dollars on my account. However, I cannot use the $25 credit on my account to purchase the game, and charge the remaining 19 cents to my credit card. The option to use the $25 dollar
    credit is there but the option is greyed out and I cannot select it. Is there anyway to fix this or does microsoft expect me to buy another $10 or $20 dollar card so I can cover the 19 cents?

:)

New BelgiumBeer, Dec 27, 2014
  2. Why can't I choose Thailand as a location?

I have now found a way to buy games from microsoft by changing location and buying gift cards with my Thailand credit card. It works... GTA V is downloading as I write!

AmiableSiren771, Dec 27, 2014
  3. HumayanRyan
    HumayanRyan Guest
    do i need a credit card info to redeem xbox gift card?

HELLO..

I want to buy games from app store by using gift card, on my
    Xbox one

I was wondering that do I have to use a credit card info to use my gift card,,,

can I just buy games using the gift card and not fill up any credit info???

HumayanRyan, Dec 27, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

How can I buy GTA V From the Market Place using both a credit card and a gift card.

To do a split payment you have to syart the purchase using the credit card and it will ask if you want to use the remaining funds in your account first. Keep in mind that you have to do this on the console and not all content can be purchased using that
    method so there is a possibility your card will be charhed the full amount.

Smwutches, Dec 27, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

To do a split payment you have to syart the purchase using the credit card and it will ask if you want to use the remaining funds in your account first. Keep in mind that you have to do this on the console and not all content can be purchased using that
    method so there is a possibility your card will be charhed the full amount.
  6. AmiableSiren771 Win User

Why can't I choose Thailand as a location?

I have now found a way to buy games from microsoft by changing location and buying gift cards with my Thailand credit card. It works... GTA V is downloading as I write!
  7. volrath345 Win User

Purchasing Live Gold subscription using my microsoft accoutn

This issue needs to be addressed and or advertised better!! I just unknowingly purchased $60 of market place credit at a retailer only to find this out. Nowhere on the card package did it say that it could not be used for the purchase of a gold membership.
    For one of if not the largest computer company's in the world this should not be an issue! Especially since the recent convert away from MS points to each respective counties monetary. If I can buy ITunes gift cards and use my credit card at the same time
    I should be able to do so on X Box Live as well!
  8. smileskybird Win User

Question regarding Microsoft Points.

And if you can add credit on your console instead of having to buy Gift Cards from a retailer, just your credit card details, how do you do it on your console?
  9. Aventhyz Win User

Unable to buy left 4 dead 2

You can use pre paid card, credit/debit card or even buy gift card to buy the game with You account balance
Thema:

1. How can I buy GTA V From the Market Place using both a credit card and a gift card. - Similar Threads - buy GTA Market

2. My prepaid mastercard doesnt let me buy gta and the sale ends in 2 days so idk what to do,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My prepaid mastercard doesnt let me buy gta and the sale ends in 2 days so idk what to do,...: My prepaid mastercard doesnt let me buy gta and the sale ends in 2 days so idk what to do, it says cant get authorization idk what to do. b9d1965c-e03b-4079-b60a-c568cb427863
  3. Can't buy GTA V since yesterday

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't buy GTA V since yesterday: So yesterday GTA V is for sale for only 5 days and i was trying to get it but i kept getting a message that i have an insufficient money on my credit card even though it has more money than i need...
  4. Cannot buy gta san andreas in xbox one store and web store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot buy gta san andreas in xbox one store and web store: Hey Guys, I tried to buy gta sa in the xbox one store (im from germany location is set to germany) but it always says "could not complete payment" and if I try to buy it in the web store on my...
  5. 1,250,000 bonus when you buy Shark card in gta V

in XBoX Games and Apps
    1,250,000 bonus when you buy Shark card in gta V: I bought a 100,000 card in gta V and read that 1,250,000 was given if I bought that card a Shark card in Gta Online b8d7be22-4833-4a4f-95f7-6c834757d045
  6. Cant buy gta v from the store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant buy gta v from the store: Hey. I live in Saudi Arabia and unfortunately I set up my account there. Now when I search for the game it appears but when I press buy and choose to pay with visa it says there is some sort of...
  7. Não com sicom comprar o gta 5 [Translation - Not with Sicom Buy the gta 5]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Não com sicom comprar o gta 5 [Translation - Not with Sicom Buy the gta 5]: Não com sico comprar o gta5 ----- [Mod Translation - Not with Sicom Buy the gta 5] ff4691b4-a60c-41ae-ba3e-0aff852e6a21
  8. achat d'un membership xbox live gold et de GTA IV (xbox360) (Mod Translation: Buy a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    achat d'un membership xbox live gold et de GTA IV (xbox360) (Mod Translation: Buy a...: j'ai dépensé pres de 100$ pour pouvoir jouer a gta. en vain. ça fait 40 fois que jessaye de downloader le [Mod Removed – Profanity] de jeu et le download, en plus d'etre lent, (genre 2h facile...
  9. cant buy gta IV on the market place

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant buy gta IV on the market place: every time i try to buy it i get bellow error Server Error in '/' Application. Runtime Error Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this...
  10. Trouble buying gta 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble buying gta 5: I wanted to buy Gta 5 but when I bought it, it took the money from my account and a error came up saying you might need the bill payer’s permission or try a different method of pay, but I didn’t...