How can I call Microsoft I got scammed!

Discus and support How can I call Microsoft I got scammed! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I need serious help i got scammed for my account and dont have access to it at all anymore he changed everything!How can i call microsoft or what can i... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by OscarContreras5, Apr 28, 2020.

1. How can I call Microsoft I got scammed!

I need serious help i got scammed for my account and dont have access to it at all anymore he changed everything!How can i call microsoft or what can i do?

:)

OscarContreras5, Apr 28, 2020
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello OscarContreras5,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you noticed authorized access and changes to your Microsoft account. We have a support article that provides information about what to do if

your account is compromised
    . If you would like to reach out to the support team, you must request a call back or chat with them through the
    Xbox Support website. Be sure to let us know the results
    OscarContreras5!
  3. Dadwhite Win User

I got scammed

4. frazzy21 Win User

I got scammed

im so sorry how did it happen?
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

I got SCAMMED

You didn`t get scammed,you tried to take part in a scam and lost out.

It is against the code of conduct to buy or sell an xbox account and will probably get both of you a lifetime ban once investigated by xblpet.
  6. Smwutches Win User

I got scammed

lol No. He may have scammed you, but what you were doing is a violation of the code of conduct. So both of you were in the wrong.
Thema:

1. How can I call Microsoft I got scammed! - Similar Threads - call Microsoft got

2. Im calling microsoft store support number uk....but it hangs up??

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Im calling microsoft store support number uk....but it hangs up??: I ordered an xbox and it never arrived. Microsoft contacted UPS yesterday and they said it will be delivered yesterday. Microsoft said if it doesnt come then i should contact them today. I...
  3. My Account has been locked and Microsoft call center workers "aren't allowed" to help

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Account has been locked and Microsoft call center workers "aren't allowed" to help: My other xbox account was locked. I have tried to verify online and through calling support multiple times over the past two weeks. No one at the call centers says they can help me. The only way...
  4. My Account has been locked and Microsoft call center workers "aren't allowed" to help

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Account has been locked and Microsoft call center workers "aren't allowed" to help: My other xbox account was locked. I have tried to verify online and through calling support multiple times over the past two weeks. No one at the call centers says they can help me. The only way...
  5. Victim of Continuous Fraud Attempts / Microsoft Not Returning My Call Requests / Microsoft...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Victim of Continuous Fraud Attempts / Microsoft Not Returning My Call Requests / Microsoft...: I had recurring billing set up on my xbox account, and at the beginning of the month I noticed several fraudulent charge attempts were made on the credit card I have on file for in-game or store...
  6. Game Call of Duty Modern Ware besteld via Microsoft store, geld afgeschreven maar niks...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Call of Duty Modern Ware besteld via Microsoft store, geld afgeschreven maar niks...: Dag Support, Zojuist Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 gekocht via de Microsoft Store, maar niks ontvangen. In de bestelgeschiedenis is ook niks te zien. Via internetbankieren is wel te zien dat...
  7. why cant we call xbox live and microsoft any more.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    why cant we call xbox live and microsoft any more.: This is so disturbing that I cant get help when I need it. I pay good money to get the service I do. I pretty much get a [mod removed] in return. This is [mod removed] and where is the uprising...
  8. What Happened to Being Able to Call Xbox/Microsoft by Phone and Now Request Call Back, Gone...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What Happened to Being Able to Call Xbox/Microsoft by Phone and Now Request Call Back, Gone...: I use to be able to call a 1-800 number and get an Xbox rep. in min. That was done away. Now I can't find request a call back to speak with a live rep. The only contact for Xbox/Microsoft is via...
  9. Did Microsoft fire their call center staff?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did Microsoft fire their call center staff?: I'm attempting to call Microsoft, but for my convenience, the phone system refers me to the website so that I can get the options not to receive a call from support. Is this the new Microsoft way?...
  10. I need help with my xbox 360 or a call back from Microsoft to help me.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with my xbox 360 or a call back from Microsoft to help me.: Everyone that has a xbox 360 told me that they got the update from Microsoft but I tried calling them and it told me to get online and get it but I can't find it can someone please help me?...