How can I change my 3-month Live Gold subscription to a 12-month subscription?

Discus and support How can I change my 3-month Live Gold subscription to a 12-month subscription? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can't seem to find any easy way to do this...maybe I just need to cancel auto-renewal? Just don't want to lose anything in the process. Thanks in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheSatchBoogie, Jun 10, 2014.

1. How can I change my 3-month Live Gold subscription to a 12-month subscription?

I can't seem to find any easy way to do this...maybe I just need to cancel auto-renewal? Just don't want to lose anything in the process.

Thanks in advance

:)

TheSatchBoogie, Jun 10, 2014
  2. omar_
    omar_ Guest
    omar_, Jun 10, 2014
  3. Stacking xbox live gold

If i have a xbox live gold 12 month subscription that ends somewhere in the start of 2019 will i then be able to stack two 3 months xbox live card on my already in use 12 months subscription?

Ask because i saw a great deal where i can get two xbox live gold 3 month cards for the price of one.

SupremesMinion, Jun 10, 2014
  4. How can I change my 3-month Live Gold subscription to a 12-month subscription?

Hello there Satch Boogie How can I change my 3-month Live Gold subscription to a 12-month subscription? :)

You can do this by going to the following link

account.xbox.com/Subscriptions

In there, you can set it to 1 month or 12 months and it will renew respectively. I don't believe they support 3 month renewal anymore but I may be wrong there.

Please note: You will not lose any of your remaining gold membership if you change the setting now. It will stack on what you already have left over. The only way you will lose your membership is if you contact phone support and cancel your membership effective
    immediately.

I hope this helps.

Many thanks,

Cloud

Mark Sherwood, Jun 10, 2014
  5. Mark Sherwood Win User

Hello there Satch Boogie :)

You can do this by going to the following link

account.xbox.com/Subscriptions

In there, you can set it to 1 month or 12 months and it will renew respectively. I don't believe they support 3 month renewal anymore but I may be wrong there.

Please note: You will not lose any of your remaining gold membership if you change the setting now. It will stack on what you already have left over. The only way you will lose your membership is if you contact phone support and cancel your membership effective
    immediately.

I hope this helps.

Many thanks,

Cloud
  6. Smwutches Win User

I'm XL Gold, but it says Silver.

Was the code for a full gold subscription (1 month, 3 month, or 12 months)? Or was it a gold trial? Trial cards will allow you to play online, but won't change your account to gold.
  7. HassanB Win User

Family pack

Hello,

The Xbox LIVE Gold Family pack is no longer available as of March 2013. Only single gold subscription services are available at this point in time (1 month, 3 month, and 12 month subscriptions).

Sorry.
  8. Daft Badger Win User

I can't play online

You need a gold xbox live subscription to play online.The profile you are posting with is a silver.

You would need either a 1 month,3 month or 12 month xbox live subscription.
  9. Daft Badger Win User

Gold 3 month to 12 month

The only way to do this would be to add 3 more 3 month subscriptions.

Or you could buy a 12 month sub & it would add to your existing 3 months,which would be cheaper.

You can stack up to 36 months worth of xbox live gold subscriptions.
Thema:

1. How can I change my 3-month Live Gold subscription to a 12-month subscription? - Similar Threads - change month Live

2. How do i change my Xbox Live Gold subscription from Annual to Monthly? It wont let me do it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i change my Xbox Live Gold subscription from Annual to Monthly? It wont let me do it...: Ive checked the Xbox Payments Page and there was no cancel button so that i could change it, I need help since i wanna play online and i cant pay annual anymore. Thanks!...
  3. Xbox live price change mid way through months subscription problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live price change mid way through months subscription problem: Hi all, i have been a monthly subscriber for a long time and just found out about the monthly price change after trying to play GTA Online i get the message "your profile does not have permission...
  4. Changing membership from monthly to annual

in XBoX on Windows
    Changing membership from monthly to annual: I changed my membership from monthly to annual. The games I downloaded during the monthly membership will not open since the monthly membership was cancelled. Can't believe Microsoft sees this as...
  5. Due to change of phonenumber for securety can't pay for new month xbox gold untill 9th jan 2019

in XBoX Accessibility
    Due to change of phonenumber for securety can't pay for new month xbox gold untill 9th jan 2019: My security features make it when i do a payment on microsoft acc i get an sms with a code, that phone died together with sim-card and is not retreavable. So yesterday i changed my phonenumber and...
  6. Unable to change the location/Region with in 3 months, Xbox policies is blocking the location ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to change the location/Region with in 3 months, Xbox policies is blocking the location ...: I first used xbox in one country and moved to another country after few years. So I tried to change the location/Region of the new country, but by mistakenly I selected Australia-English instead...
  7. How do I change from paying monthly to paying yearly for xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I change from paying monthly to paying yearly for xbox live?: I currently pay £5.99 a month for xbox live but I would like to pay yearly as it is cheaper. However I cannot figure out how to do this. I have looked in My Account but I can only turn off auto...
  8. How to change subscription from one month to yearly

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to change subscription from one month to yearly: It seems very obvious how I should be able to do this but apparently it's not. Can someone direct me in the right on how I switch from paying for a monthly subscription to yearly? I have tried...
  9. Can't redeem pre-paid 12 months Xbox Live Gold, it only prompts me to change billing region?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't redeem pre-paid 12 months Xbox Live Gold, it only prompts me to change billing region?: Hi, I can't seem to be able to redeem my pre-paid 12 months Xbox Live Gold code as my Xbox One X, Microsoft.com, Xbox.com and Windows Store in Windows 10 just tells me that I have to change my...
  10. I changed my region and i lost my 11 months live on my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I changed my region and i lost my 11 months live on my xbox: Is there any chance to get that back ? I mean to continue the live account ac013352-4d3b-49e2-bcac-40b015a32e17