How can I change my AOE2 account?

Discus and support How can I change my AOE2 account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I want change my Xbox account on Age of Empires 2 Definitive Edition. But I don't know how I can do this. 62841574-6e73-4374-a789-fcdd60d07c0e Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by kaandemirel34, Jan 24, 2022.

1. How can I change my AOE2 account?

I want change my Xbox account on Age of Empires 2 Definitive Edition. But I don't know how I can do this.

:)

kaandemirel34, Jan 24, 2022
  2. mareledanut Win User

age of empires 2 definitive edition, multiplayer

Hi, i checked on the official
    website
    of AOE2:DE and it seems that your issue may be included in the first two knows issues, i suggest writing a report to them for further help.
  3. AdamStewart123 Win User

Age of Empires 2: DE No multiplayer option

I'm having this issue but for my own account. There are no parental settings or privacy settings that I can find that should restrict this. This wasn't an issue of AoE:DE but it is an issue on AoE2:DE.

EDIT/SOLUTION

I went through the other xbox apps on my PC and made sure I was signed into all of them - most importantly the Xbox Console Companion. After that I could sign into Xbox Live through AoE2:DE with no problem
  4. Beef McLargeBig Win User

Age of Empires for xbox 360

I doubt it. The game would probably run like Universe at War-Earth Assualt. And If you've played that game, you KNOW how bad the engine is.

I prefer AOE2 anyways.
  5. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Age of Empires for xbox 360

Ancient thread, but AoE2 FTW :D
  6. WPAK Win User

Key bindings Age of Empires II : Definitive Edition, Windows 10 Edition

Hi there,

you might find a fix more quickly in the games specific support section, which can be found here:

https://www.ageofempires.com/support/aoe2/

It has a link to forums, but also a Discord with a question channel where you can ask technical questions like yours.

Let us know the results
Thema:

How can I change my AOE2 account?

1. How can I change my AOE2 account? - Similar Threads - change AOE2 account

2. Xbox Gamertag Change Enforced

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Gamertag Change Enforced: Hi, I've seen multiple questions from different people that have had their gamertag automatically changed. I have also experienced this but I have no way of contacting the enforcement team to...
  3. Suddenly Changed

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suddenly Changed: Hello, I am Bence. I had my account whit out any problems, but now suddenly my password changed, and somehow my father had the correct password(we use one account), but he didn't know the...
  4. An illegal state change was requested

in XBoX Accessibility
    An illegal state change was requested: So ive recently bought minecraft bedrock edition, i initially had a lot of issues logging into the microsoft store, but i eventually got through. now though, i have installed minecraft, and when...
  5. minecraft java username change

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft java username change: hello when trying to change my username on Minecraft java it says this: Editing your personal information or security must be done via your Microsoft account. Log in at account.microsoft.com what...
  6. Account email address change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account email address change: Hi, I have xbox account for years created for my very, very old @. After years, that @ account wasn't used anymore, I switched for gmail account, and old @ got deleted/closed. Can I change xbox...
  7. i cant change my email

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant change my email: I am planning on getting a new Xbox but I'm worried that I need verification, so I wanted to change my email, but it won't show is I'm worried. it wont show on my Xbox home screen on the top left...
  8. An illegal state change was requested

in XBoX Accessibility
    An illegal state change was requested: Hello, I have recently been having trouble accessing and playing games via Microsoft and the Xbox app. I logged in with OneDrive recently which solved the same problem on my friends computer, but...
  9. Xbox Game Bar "Something went wrong with your microphone, try changing your party audio...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar "Something went wrong with your microphone, try changing your party audio...: I am trying to use the Xbox Game Bar on PC to talk with some friends on Xbox, however it keeps saying "Something went wrong with your microphone, try changing your party audio settings". The Xbox...
  10. My other account was hacked into and the email address connected to it was changed. What...

in XBoX on Windows
    My other account was hacked into and the email address connected to it was changed. What...: The title says what happened. I've tried using the account recovery form with no luck so far. Is there something else I can try doing? Thank you for any answers. d18a0496-b948-4d16-9696-e01e95759f4a