How can I change my gamertag?

Discus and support How can I change my gamertag? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So my sister gave me her account and it showed the regular gamertag for me, and different one for everyone else. I already talked to Xbox Support and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FaintKitten375, May 11, 2014.

1. How can I change my gamertag?

So my sister gave me her account and it showed the regular gamertag for me, and different one for everyone else. I already talked to Xbox Support and they made a case for me (Case number is: 1246283007 ). I was told I should post here with my situation
    so I could get an answer to if I can change it for free or not.

:)

FaintKitten375, May 11, 2014
  2. how can i change my region?

i am from israel and want to pay by a dollars, how can i change my region?

TheWeedShooter, May 11, 2014
  3. Jacyintha
    Jacyintha Guest
    How can i change my email?

I'd suggest trying to sign in online to make sure you've got it typed in right. It is case sensitive and needs to match EXACTLY.

I've done tech support and this is a very common error.

Jacyintha, May 11, 2014
  4. How can I change my gamertag?

You would not be able to choose your new tag without paying if that`s what your asking, Even if they did issue a forced change, they would give you a randomly generated tag.

PR1NCE DARKNESS, May 11, 2014
  5. PR1NCE DARKNESS Win User

You would not be able to choose your new tag without paying if that`s what your asking, Even if they did issue a forced change, they would give you a randomly generated tag.
  6. WackySpartan21 Win User

How can i change my country?

Thanks for the answers C: ah so sad T.T
  7. WackySpartan21 Win User

How can i change my country?

AW i see :/ so what can i do with the halo reach dlc? it is pretty useless now then :(
  8. Jacyintha Win User

How can i change my email?

I'd suggest trying to sign in online to make sure you've got it typed in right. It is case sensitive and needs to match EXACTLY.

I've done tech support and this is a very common error.
  9. Miss Ermine Win User

How can I change my GamerTag?

Hey, no worries! Glad to hear it's working now, at least! :)
Thema:

1. How can I change my gamertag? - Similar Threads - change gamertag

2. Can’t change gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t change gamertag: Im trying to use my free gamertag change but it fails every time. I’ve tried on edge, chrome and firefox. When i hit the claim button it doesn’t do anything then when i refresh I get an error: Bad...
  3. Changement Gamertag [Translation - Change Gamertag]

in XBoX on Windows
    Changement Gamertag [Translation - Change Gamertag]: Bonjour , je souhaiterais changer de Gamertag mais quand je veux le changer il est écrit que j'ai déj utilisé mon changement gratuit , hors je n'ai pas souvenir d'avoir déj changé mon pseudo ,...
  4. Cannot change gamertag

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot change gamertag: I purchased Gears 5 and was told to create a gamertag when I logged into the xbox services. I created one, logged out, and came back later and the gamertag I used is replaced by a random one. I go...
  5. Cambiar gamertag (Change gamertag)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cambiar gamertag (Change gamertag): Hola, me gustaría cambiar mi gamertag, aunque tiene un costo, pero me gustaría usar una tarjeta de regalo, solo que no sé que tarjeta de regalo es, ¿Alguien me podría decir que tarjeta de regalo...
  6. How long does it take for my gamertag to change.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long does it take for my gamertag to change.: I paid for a gamertag change. I was charged 9.99 on my credit card... My name hasn't changed. fc4fae49-13a5-45e0-b0db-2b72c6a8b723
  7. June Gamertag changes

in XBoX on Consoles
    June Gamertag changes: When will Xbox One be receiving the Gamertag changes issued for the Gamebar and Xbox App for PC in June? I would really like to see these changes on Xbox One. 1962dff4-8f17-405d-90e0-b8621a6d5bd8
  8. Change GamerTag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change GamerTag: Hi Xbox, If I change my Xbox GamerTag will all my game progress be lost? Thanks! 3d17c3ae-a720-48e8-a3b1-d2161ab5bc48
  9. I never changed my xbox gamertag but i need to pay

in XBoX on Windows
    I never changed my xbox gamertag but i need to pay: So basically i have this old gamertag that i got bored of and tried to change it but i need to pay. It is my right not to pay for it (this came out kinda agressive but you know what i am...
  10. Xbox one x shows two gamertags even after change.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one x shows two gamertags even after change.: Preview Alpha. I'm guessing it has to do with the new gamertag system. Any help would be appreciated. Top one is the old one and bottom is the newest. Gamertag wasn't take either. Picture...