How can i change my home xbox if i used all my chances?

Discus and support How can i change my home xbox if i used all my chances? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/DawYs [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DawYs, Nov 2, 2019.

1. /u/DawYs
    /u/DawYs Guest

/u/DawYs, Nov 2, 2019
  2. eG x Thee Elf Win User

Can I change my home xbox

VMHDS,

You are only allowed 3 changes per year as the intent is for you to change Home Xbox when you get a new console. There's no reason folks should be hitting this limit on a REGULAR basis. If you need assistance with this you will need to call Microsoft
    Phone Support
    . If you have any other questions or concerns please let us know. Thanks,
  3. CyclingGuyNOLA Win User

I can not change my Xbox back to my home xbox.

Getting a message saying you cannot change it ….? If you have set your Home Xbox 5 times within the past year, you'll need to wait 1 year from the first time you set it before you can change it again.

Home Xbox Settings
  4. irjappi88 Win User

I can not change my Xbox back to my home xbox.

Getting a message saying you cannot change it ….? If you have set your Home Xbox 5 times within the past year, you'll need to wait 1 year from the first time you set it before you can change it again.

Home Xbox Settings
    I have exatly the same problem, though i'm pretty sure i have only set up my home console only once... :/
  5. ngocphi Win User

how can i reset my home xbox?

you have upto 3 per year you gotta go to the new console and add your profile and set as home console
  6. Michaaa02 Win User

How many times can I change my home xbox to gameshare?

You can change it 5 times a year.
Thema:

1. How can i change my home xbox if i used all my chances? - Similar Threads - change home used

2. Does move from Alpha to Skip Ahead change Home screen group?

in XboX Insiders
    Does move from Alpha to Skip Ahead change Home screen group?: Hello - I’m currently in the Alpha ring and have the Group B Home screen layout. I have the opportunity to move into the Alpha Skip Ahead Ring. If I elect to move up, will that also change what...
  3. I don’t like the new change done to the Xbox insider hub app on the home page they got rid...

in XboX Insiders
    I don’t like the new change done to the Xbox insider hub app on the home page they got rid...: I went to launch the Xbox insider hub app and when I got to the home page of the app the first thing I noticed was where they had Quick Polls Rateings Insider content Settings Report a...
  4. Well, I changed my home Xbox by error and I lost my subscriptions.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Well, I changed my home Xbox by error and I lost my subscriptions.: I can't use gold, I've got my games but not gold. af39b851-cc1a-43ce-9b5e-9ae3f484c2cf
  5. Kann Heimkonsole nicht umändern. [Translation - Can not change home console.]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kann Heimkonsole nicht umändern. [Translation - Can not change home console.]: Hallo. Also mein Problem zurzeit ist das ich meine eigen Heimkonsole wieder einstellen möchte für meine Xbox. Wenn ich dies versuche steht da jedoch "Diese Xbox ist für zu viele Benutzer die...
  6. Changing Home Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing Home Xbox: I currently have an internet outage in my area and am unable to connect to Xbox Live. All of my games are digital and have my home Xbox set to an old Xbox (upgraded about six months ago to an X)...
  7. I changed my background pic on my xbox home screen from my phone. Now I cant chang it to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I changed my background pic on my xbox home screen from my phone. Now I cant chang it to...: Cant change my pic on my xbox home background to another pic from my phone. db478e49-bed3-43af-af59-4c1c4e8424c2
  8. Says my home xbox isnt set up, but it wont let me do anything about it, i havent changed...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Says my home xbox isnt set up, but it wont let me do anything about it, i havent changed...: i am not sure what to do here my friends are playing but i can't it says i have to change my xbox to my home xbox but it wont let me do anything, ahhhhhh help, i worked all day i wanna gaaaaaame...
  9. 'Unable to save changes' home xbox issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    'Unable to save changes' home xbox issue: I wanted to gameshare my account on my friend's xbox and so he could play with me, but when he hit 'my home xbox' and 'set this console as home xbox' it says that it is Unable to save changes....
  10. Error when changing home xbox ( I haven't used my 3 per year yet)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error when changing home xbox ( I haven't used my 3 per year yet): So when I try to make my console my home xbox I get the error "sorry we couldn't save these changes". So I already had xbox support reset my 3 a year limit and I deleted the accounts off my xbox...