How can i change my home xbox if i used all my chances?

Discus and support How can i change my home xbox if i used all my chances? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/DawYs [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DawYs, Nov 2, 2019.

1. /u/DawYs
    /u/DawYs Guest

/u/DawYs, Nov 2, 2019
  2. A11 NINJA Win User
  3. eG x Thee Elf Win User

Can I change my home xbox

VMHDS,

You are only allowed 3 changes per year as the intent is for you to change Home Xbox when you get a new console. There's no reason folks should be hitting this limit on a REGULAR basis. If you need assistance with this you will need to call Microsoft
    Phone Support
    . If you have any other questions or concerns please let us know. Thanks,
  4. CyclingGuyNOLA Win User

I can not change my Xbox back to my home xbox.

Getting a message saying you cannot change it ….? If you have set your Home Xbox 5 times within the past year, you'll need to wait 1 year from the first time you set it before you can change it again.

Home Xbox Settings
  5. irjappi88 Win User

I can not change my Xbox back to my home xbox.

Getting a message saying you cannot change it ….? If you have set your Home Xbox 5 times within the past year, you'll need to wait 1 year from the first time you set it before you can change it again.

Home Xbox Settings
    I have exatly the same problem, though i'm pretty sure i have only set up my home console only once... :/
  6. ngocphi Win User

how can i reset my home xbox?

you have upto 3 per year you gotta go to the new console and add your profile and set as home console
Thema:

1. How can i change my home xbox if i used all my chances? - Similar Threads - change home used

2. My home xbox preferences keep automatically resetting and I am running out of changes to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My home xbox preferences keep automatically resetting and I am running out of changes to...: My home xbox preferences keep getting reset, not allowing me to play certain games because it says I do not own them. It only allows you to change your home xbox 5 times and its costing me a...
  3. your home xbox settings cannot be changed until we connect to the service

in XBoX on Consoles
    your home xbox settings cannot be changed until we connect to the service: I can't put any profile as the main one on my Xbox, when I try this appears: your home xbox settings cannot be changed until we connect to the service. Does anyone know what I can do? Sorry for my...
  4. Your Home Xbox Settings Can’t Be Changed Until We Connect To The Service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Your Home Xbox Settings Can’t Be Changed Until We Connect To The Service: So on my xbox, i have 2 accounts. 1 is me and the 2nd is my roommates. We both setup our home xboxs on this xbox so we could share games and game pass. But today we cant access game pass from my...
  5. Why did Microsoft changed the Xbox one home menu? It was somewhat good but no more . . .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did Microsoft changed the Xbox one home menu? It was somewhat good but no more . . .: It looks like a bad version of the ps4 home menu, please, I know we need updates mainly to improve the security of the software, but do not change the design unless a lot of people complain about...
  6. Changing Home Xbox - What will it affect and will it interfere with the Insider Skip-Ahead...

in XboX Insiders
    Changing Home Xbox - What will it affect and will it interfere with the Insider Skip-Ahead...: Hello everyone. Just basically wondering about a switch of Home Xbox for game sharing reasons and what could/would happen to the insider stuff on my Xbox? From reading stuff on here, people have...
  7. My friends still has my xbox live gold even tho i changed it to my home xbox on mine

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friends still has my xbox live gold even tho i changed it to my home xbox on mine: I recently changed my home xbox that was back then on his box so i can buy him gold, game, gamepass and more. We got into a huge fight and i changed my home xbox to mine. He says he still has gold...
  8. If I change my home xbox, will the credit card saved will be on the other xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I change my home xbox, will the credit card saved will be on the other xbox?: I bought a xbox for my friend and i wanted to give him gold by making his xbox ''My Home Xbox" But, since my xbox i have has my credit card in it, will my friends xbox have my credit card info...
  9. Xbox home changes

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox home changes: Hi guy, i am out of home xbox uses and i need them back. Is there any way to get them back as i have to wait till august next year otherwise. thank you 233fab1a-f547-4165-b4f5-4626e8311a89
  10. Error when changing home xbox ( I haven't used my 3 per year yet)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error when changing home xbox ( I haven't used my 3 per year yet): So when I try to make my console my home xbox I get the error "sorry we couldn't save these changes". So I already had xbox support reset my 3 a year limit and I deleted the accounts off my xbox...