how can i change my plan from games pass ultimate to xbox live gold

Discus and support how can i change my plan from games pass ultimate to xbox live gold in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; how can i change my plan from games pass ultimate to xbox live gold 794a8852-4f12-4b24-a46a-c591b61777ac Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PanayiotisAntoniou, Sep 9, 2021.

1. how can i change my plan from games pass ultimate to xbox live gold

:)

PanayiotisAntoniou, Sep 9, 2021
  2. Zoe S17 Win User

Game pas ultimate

What happens to my prepaid months of Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass when I sign up for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?

When you subscribe to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, we’ll apply any prepaid time you have on Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass toward the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan, up to a maximum of 36 months. Prepaid time conversion rates are subject to change.

TXbox Ultimate Game Pass 1-month sub is $1 on XBL, includes Game Pass for PC, Xbox One, and Xbox Live Gold. Purchasing the $1 plan will upgrade your existing Xbox Live Gold/Game Pass memberships to Ultimate and combines both subscription months as Ultimate

I can't put my finger on the conversion rate data, at the moment, but it's approximately 3:1 Gold to Xbox Ultimate, if I recall correctly.
  3. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Question about Game Pass Ultimate

Hi MarioGerves,

No they would convert the supscription from Gold to Ultimate! When you subscribe to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, they will apply any prepaid time you have on Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass toward the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan, up to a maximum
    of 36 months. Prepaid time conversion rates are subject to Change. Read more at

"Ultimate FAQ"

Hope this helps
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox live gold

Hi Ricardo,

Thanks for coming to the forums. When you join the Ultimate game pass subscription, all other subscriptions like game pass for console, and Xbox live convert to Ultimate game pass. When you cancel the subscription all of that is gone as it was converted
    to the Ultimate game pass. You will need to purchase Xbox live gold again to continue. You can try support see if there anything they can do. But as Satanico posted in the FAQ it does state if you cancel you will lose all the time.

When you subscribe to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, we’ll apply any prepaid time you have on Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass toward the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan, up to a maximum of 36 months. Prepaid time conversion rates are subject to change.

Please note, the upgrade of any prepaid time cannot be reverted to Xbox Live Gold or other Xbox Game Pass plans and is not eligible for refund.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  5. SepiaMX Win User

Xbox game live

Hi there!

Yes you can add the Gold subscription to his Ultimate subscription. For more information visit the FAQ for the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

"After you join the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan, you can continue to redeem Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass codes. These codes will automatically convert to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a
    ratio based on the ERP (Estimated Retail Price) of those codes"
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Cancelled my game pass ultimate but cancelled my 12 month xbox live gold

It states that once your Xbox Live subscription has been converted to Game Pass Ultimate days, you can not revert the Xbox Live back and that by cancelling you will lose your Live Gold. You can not get a refund and nobody in the forums can do such.

This is taken from the FAQ's about Game Pass Ultimate

How do I manage or cancel the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan?

You can cancel Game Pass Ultimate membership at any time: Sign in at
    account.microsoft.com/services
    . Under Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, select
    Payment & Billing
    , then Cancel. You’ll have an option to end your subscription on its expiration date. Depending on your subscription’s status, you may also have an option to end it immediately with a refund of the price you paid for
    Ultimate only. Please note, the upgrade of any prepaid time cannot be reverted to Xbox Live Gold or other Xbox Game Pass plans and is not eligible for refund.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/bill...ultimate-faq#506a8eac93ed49b69f17c16a5a537949
Thema:

1. how can i change my plan from games pass ultimate to xbox live gold - Similar Threads - change plan games

2. System crash after changing games

in XboX Insiders
    System crash after changing games: System: Xbox one s Preview: alpha When going to switch from games I close the game and go to the next game my system will crash. Doesn't matter the game but example would be playing rocket league...
  3. Option to change System sound please

in XboX Insiders
    Option to change System sound please: I would love the option to change or add system sounds eg eject sounds / notification sounds / login logout souns submitted by /u/ConflictFit396 [link] [comments]
  4. Possible issue with changing status on profile after recent delta update

in XboX Insiders
    Possible issue with changing status on profile after recent delta update: In the recent update that came out for delta, we seem to cant change our online status on the Xbox. It is also happening on the Xbox app due to the fact that our accounts are in the Xbox insider...
  5. Change subscription plan to 1yr

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Change subscription plan to 1yr: Hi, I want to change my subscription to 1yr (59$) once a year rather than paying 9$ per month. Its only giving option for 3months. Can you please check this??? As soon as you take 59$ I will...
  6. Past due subscription even tho I changed plan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Past due subscription even tho I changed plan: I changed my subscription setting to stop recurring bill but it STILL gave me the bill and now I cant cancel my subscription please help 124d3129-a5f0-4c20-bc8a-9836bf8a924e
  7. Plans on Changing the Xbox (beta ) app framework

in XboX Insiders
    Plans on Changing the Xbox (beta ) app framework: Hey guys, So i created this post just for extra visibility. I understand the benefits of using creating an electron app ( cross-platform, HTML , Javascript technologies, Easy deployments). But...
  8. Does changing Subscription plan allow the rest of the old plan to continue before new plan?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Does changing Subscription plan allow the rest of the old plan to continue before new plan?: Hey, I'm currently going to be changing my Xbox Live Gold plan from $30.00 for 3 months to the $80.00 for a year plan, and my mum wants to know if the old plan (3 months) will continue before...
  9. Are there any plans to change the outfits or entrances of certain wrestlers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are there any plans to change the outfits or entrances of certain wrestlers?: IE Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins,seeing that they are not with the shield any longer.. Love the game but it's the little things like that which annoy me! 60c746d0-86dc-449c-a1a4-8f0f25274201
  10. How can I change my subscription plan back to the Annual Renewal?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I change my subscription plan back to the Annual Renewal?: I had a controller replaced via warranty repair a few months ago, the support agent at the time gave me a code to apply to my XBL account for a free month which would be tacked onto the end of my...