how can i change my profile picture?, i have an adult account but it still dosent let me ...

Discus and support how can i change my profile picture?, i have an adult account but it still dosent let me ... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i have an adult account, and i am 18+ but i still cant change my profile picc and i cant us xbox insider either, anyone can help me?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MaxSB15, Aug 22, 2018.

1. MaxSB15
    MaxSB15 Guest

how can i change my profile picture?, i have an adult account but it still dosent let me ...

i have an adult account, and i am 18+ but i still cant change my profile picc and i cant us xbox insider either, anyone can help me?

:)

MaxSB15, Aug 22, 2018
  2. SOMC Cookiee
    SOMC Cookiee Guest
    How do I change a child account to an adult account to be able to apply a custom gamerpic

I have done all that I can to change my account to an adult account but it still won’t let me apply a custom gamerpic as it says I have a child account, but when I go onto the family section it says that it is an adult account. How can this be sorted?

SOMC Cookiee, Aug 22, 2018
  3. ItzxTwist
    ItzxTwist Guest
    I cant change my profile pic

I can't change my profile picture to a custom one even though my account is the age of 28 and i still cant change it even thought i have the account set to adult on everything. Please help me

ItzxTwist, Aug 22, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

For this issue you would need to contact xbox support: (800) 469-9269 if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support

M3tal Daz3, Aug 22, 2018
  5. Arminator
    Arminator Guest
    When you go to
    https://account.xbox.com/settings
    do you get instructions on how to add your account to a family?

Usually, the "adultness" of an account is determined by the birthdate you entered, when you created the account, and can't be changed afterwards.

So while you MIGHT be able to change the birthdate on the Microsoft Account, that doesn't change the birthdate and age in the Xbox Gamertag account.

Arminator, Nov 5, 2018
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

how can i change my profile picture?, i have an adult account but it still dosent let me change it

For this issue you would need to contact xbox support: (800) 469-9269 if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  7. Arminator Win User

how can i change my profile picture?, i have an adult account but it still dosent let me change it

When you go to
    https://account.xbox.com/settings
    do you get instructions on how to add your account to a family?

Usually, the "adultness" of an account is determined by the birthdate you entered, when you created the account, and can't be changed afterwards.

So while you MIGHT be able to change the birthdate on the Microsoft Account, that doesn't change the birthdate and age in the Xbox Gamertag account.
  8. im a saint cool Win User

Can I move my Xbox One profile from one MS account to another?

So if I create another adult account I can manage the adult account he is already using? I didn’t think you could manage the screen time on an adult account. How do I do that? It doesn’t give me the option to set screen time limits for the adult account
    he is using. I created a second adult account but it doesn’t let me set the screen time limits on the other adult account.
  9. steeledwand7664 Win User

How can I change my child account to an adult account?

The thing that determines if an account is a child account is the Date of Birth (DOB) that was put onto an account when it was ORIGINALLY setup.

If that DOB is still under 18 by law it has to have an adult account attached to it in the family.

You can actually have multiple adult accounts in a family so just because there is already an adult account in your family is not what is holding you up it is the DOB when the account was originally setup.

Changing the DOB on the account will not affect the DOB for the Xbox profile once an account is setup the DOB thats put in is the DOB that the Xbox profile sees and it is set in stone there is no way to change that.
  10. Aw3sumsawc3 Win User

account not permitted to download content with a certain rating?

I'm having the same problem. I checked and I have an adult account, the settings are set to where I can literally download anything. I'm not sure if there's a specific thing there is to change, but I still don't understand how it won't let me do this.
Thema:

1. how can i change my profile picture?, i have an adult account but it still dosent let me ... - Similar Threads - change profile picture

2. I can't change my profile picture

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't change my profile picture: The Xbox console doesn't let me change my picture replying with please try again later. I believe that someone mentioned in a previous thread said that someone changed their profile picture during...
  3. Why can’t I change my profile picture customly yet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I change my profile picture customly yet?: Hello everyone, i was wondering if anyone knew when we can change our custom profile pictures again? And why we cant right now? 4f377179-fc3e-4b46-a9bd-96bba4f5016c
  4. Why Can't I change my Profile Picture?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Can't I change my Profile Picture?: I have hardy this problem for days. When i try to customize it appears to me: "at this time it is not possible to change your image" 5e2e64f3-20de-44ee-84d0-ff0e6384eac9
  5. Won’t let me change my Xbox profile picture...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Won’t let me change my Xbox profile picture...: When ever i go to change my xbox profile picture it says error try again later i left it three weeks and it is still the same can somebody help? b1530d00-b538-43b7-ad87-0949666a9be6
  6. Why Can't I change my Profile Picture?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Can't I change my Profile Picture?: Adjustments to custom picture uploads As people look to gaming for social connection, we’re seeing record numbers across Xbox Game Pass, Xbox Live, and Mixer. To streamline moderation and ensure...
  7. Unable to change profile gamer picture

in XBoX on Mobile
    Unable to change profile gamer picture: Hello I been having trouble trying to change my custom gamer picture. I've always kept it friendly but I can't seem to change it like it's not letting me and I wish to change it to something I...
  8. Change profile picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change profile picture: Why can't I change my profile pic it's been 4 month's. 9887df67-5197-4a29-9880-e5ab213efa66
  9. Error when changing profile picture

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error when changing profile picture: When I change my profile picture it ALWAYS says try again later I converted the image to 1080x1080 and tried changing it from both the Xbox and the official Xbox mobile app but it says the same...
  10. xbox 계정 사용자 지정 프로필사진이 계속 바뀌지 않습니다. [Your xbox account custom profile picture won't change.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 계정 사용자 지정 프로필사진이 계속 바뀌지 않습니다. [Your xbox account custom profile picture won't change.]: [img] 이런 형식으로 사용자 지 사진이 계속 업로드 되지 않는데 결국 기다리는 방법밖에 없나요? [Translation-I can't keep uploading custom photos in this format, but the only way to wait?] 20210c72-578c-4788-9733-1091547d07ad