How can I change my subscription plan back to the Annual Renewal?

Discus and support How can I change my subscription plan back to the Annual Renewal? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I had a controller replaced via warranty repair a few months ago, the support agent at the time gave me a code to apply to my XBL account for a free... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OneSmugPug, May 22, 2014.

1. OneSmugPug
    OneSmugPug Guest

I had a controller replaced via warranty repair a few months ago, the support agent at the time gave me a code to apply to my XBL account for a free month which would be tacked onto the end of my yearly service. Now my accounts shows a 1 Month subscription
    plan, instead of the Yearly Renewal, how do I change that back?

I have been able to find payment option changes, but not subscription changes... Any info would be great here, thanks.

:)

OneSmugPug, May 22, 2014
  2. DYNAMO BOY 9
    DYNAMO BOY 9 Guest
    I want to change our UK Xbox Live subscription from quarterly to annually, how do I do this?

Hi

We have a quarterly subscription and have had for some time, however I can see that changing to an annual subscription would save me money, can somebody advise how I change the subscription as I cannot locate any obvious way to do this.

Many thanks

DYNAMO BOY 9, May 22, 2014
  3. AlexBates2
    AlexBates2 Guest
    Charged Twice For Xbox Live Gold Annual Subscription

I recently changed my billing info from my credit card to my PayPal account to pay for my annual Xbox Live Gold subscription. For some reason I was charged £39.99 twice, instead of just once, so I ended up paying £79.98. Does anyone know why this is or
    how I can get the £39.99 back?

AlexBates2, May 22, 2014
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there

I personally don't know if there are ways to change it yourself.

My suggestion would be to contact Xbox Support to see if they can change it for you. To contact them use
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

5. WPAK Win User

Hi there

I personally don't know if there are ways to change it yourself.

My suggestion would be to contact Xbox Support to see if they can change it for you. To contact them use
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. XBF Zineb F Win User

Game Pass Ultimate Annual billing?

7. AngelObullets Win User

Assinatura da Live Gold [Translate] Live Gold Subscription

Translation Hello! I have an account on my Xbox one console and I have a Live Gold subscription that disappeared after I changed my gamertag. How can I recover my annual Live Gold membership? Thank you.

Hi there BetoCalifornia.

You should be able to go to your subscription page on your mircosoft account, Via https://www.microsoft.com logging in to webpage and going to my mircosoft account and going that way.
  8. Bi7hazard Win User

problem with xbox live subscription

Then according LIVE Gold subscription plan has appeared

Prepaid annual subscription to Xbox LIVE Gold

Date of expiry:

10/04/2014

Unfortunately, the console has appeared on Xbox.com and free member "silver" ... I tried to contact them by phone and told me that there are maintenance issues ... of course ...

What to do?
  9. dickvoce Win User

Changing membership from monthly to annual

I started the monthly service in November and went to the annual in December. Didn't cancel monthly until 4/24 when the problem started. I'm a little surprised Microsoft didn't notice I was still paying the monthly when I had gone on tothe annual plan.
    My fault I guess. But no the annual is paid thru November
Thema:

1. How can I change my subscription plan back to the Annual Renewal? - Similar Threads - change subscription plan

2. Can you change your console xbox game pass subscription to pc ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you change your console xbox game pass subscription to pc ?: Can you change your console xbox game pass subscription to pc ? bfe7184f-4f57-4dfa-837b-9f63f800db87
  3. Change subscription plan to 1yr

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Change subscription plan to 1yr: Hi, I want to change my subscription to 1yr (59$) once a year rather than paying 9$ per month. Its only giving option for 3months. Can you please check this??? As soon as you take 59$ I will...
  4. I made an alt xbox account for only paying subscriptions and when I changed xbox I don't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I made an alt xbox account for only paying subscriptions and when I changed xbox I don't...: Hey fellow Gamers, I have a huge problem right now. On my old Xbox one, I made two accounts one with my actual email which is my main account on which I played games and I made another account...
  5. How do i change the length of a gifted subscription

in XboX Insiders
    How do i change the length of a gifted subscription: Im trying to gift my friend 1 mnth of xbox live gold... But idk how to change it from a 3 month subscription to a 1mnth subscription... :) please help submitted by /u/NoNutFSN [link] [comments]
  6. World of tanks game change after purchasing subscription and in game purchases.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    World of tanks game change after purchasing subscription and in game purchases.: Unable to use items previously purchased after update and gameplay has also changed. how to Request refund? 48d141f0-083e-49ff-a237-fed2b86b9856
  7. Needing Help Changing Billing Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Needing Help Changing Billing Subscription: Hello- First of all, this is insane that you can't get through to ANYONE in ANY department at XBOX or Microsoft for help. I'm being charged for a 9.99 subscription monthly that I need to change...
  8. Will I have to re-download games when changing subscriptions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I have to re-download games when changing subscriptions: Hi All, I am looking to change from a ultimate game pass to a pc game pass. To do this I have to wait for my subscription to end and buy a new pc one. So my question is when I cancel and get the...
  9. Past due subscription even tho I changed plan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Past due subscription even tho I changed plan: I changed my subscription setting to stop recurring bill but it STILL gave me the bill and now I cant cancel my subscription please help 124d3129-a5f0-4c20-bc8a-9836bf8a924e
  10. Does changing Subscription plan allow the rest of the old plan to continue before new plan?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Does changing Subscription plan allow the rest of the old plan to continue before new plan?: Hey, I'm currently going to be changing my Xbox Live Gold plan from $30.00 for 3 months to the $80.00 for a year plan, and my mum wants to know if the old plan (3 months) will continue before...