How can I check my game saves

Discus and support How can I check my game saves in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Dear all this is my problem: HDMI of my Xbox One S is probably broken, I need to send it to repair and I don't know if damages are more extended or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DanielePiaggesi, Jul 31, 2019.

1. How can I check my game saves

Dear all

this is my problem:

HDMI of my Xbox One S is probably broken, I need to send it to repair and I don't know if damages are more extended or if I could reuse my console and I will need to buy another one.

But that isn't the point. The point is that I don't want to loose my game saves (Elder Scroll V Skyrim first of all..., you could probably understand...).

I have the Xbox Live subscription and reading Xbox FAQ, it seems that all my game saves had gonna be saved on xbox cloud automatically.

But I started to play with Skyrim before subscribing to Xbox Live and I've never done any configuration about it, neither on Skyrim nor on the xbox.

Then: now I would to check this before to send my xbox to assistance center but I don't know how.

Is there a place that I can reach via internet, where I can login with my username and password and check that all my game saves are stored?

Thanks in advance

Daniele

:)

DanielePiaggesi, Jul 31, 2019
  2. Miku Sakuya Win User

Thankfully you shouldn't lose your saved data even if you cant check it as the cloud will sync your data to your new xbox
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Daniele,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to answer that.

Unfortunately there is no way to view your cloud save data online or even from the Xbox. You can only see local saved games on the console, but the cloud storage works even without an Xbox Live Gold subscription. You just need an internet connection which
    will connect you to Xbox Live servers. Gold just gives you the added benefits of playing online, free games, and discounts. Whatever you most recently saved on your games while connected to Xbox Live, will be what syncs back to your new Xbox from the cloud
    servers.

I hope that helps. Just let us know if you have any other questions.
  4. Anime Warrior88 Win User

How can I check if my gamertag is online?

Hello there ShermTank7272. The best possible way to make sure is simply checking your gamertags' profile and looking at it's latest activity, which appears directly under your Avatar. You can do so by clicking
    here
    . However, if your brother has a tendency of appearing offline(or vice versa), then the only other solution would be to personally contact one another and ask, if that is at all possible. =)
  5. Aurora Cannon Win User

All my save games are gone

Hi guys, can you help me out? I checked my 360 storage for the game saves and I've noticed that it disappeared for some reason. Only most of my games that have the saves disappeared. Halo saves is still here and few other games still have the saves. I tried
    to back it up in Cloud and I hope the saves can be in the Cloud. What is the cause for the game saves disappear. I noticed the game saves for my other profiles existed.
  6. Grenade Rifle57 Win User

minecraft saves

i had to uninstall and reinstall minecraft, my saved games are no longer linked to the game. I can see saved game info on usb, how can i reconnect it to the game?
Thema:

1. How can I check my game saves - Similar Threads - check game saves

2. in 2019, how to check what xbox 360 games i have but not downloaded to my device yet?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    in 2019, how to check what xbox 360 games i have but not downloaded to my device yet?: before I can see this information at xbox.com -> my games but it disappeared few weeks ago. I wonder what method I can use to check games that I dont download yet. many thanks for your answers....
  3. Problems with buying games due to region check security

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problems with buying games due to region check security: I have two personal accounts for payment in Russia and Kazahstan. Now I am in Kazahstan and my xbox360 is also in Kazahstan and it has been here since I bought it(in parameters of console region...
  4. Will resetting my Xbox after checking keep games and apps will it delete my game data?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Will resetting my Xbox after checking keep games and apps will it delete my game data?: Will resetting my Xbox after checking keep games and apps will it delete my game data? My Xbox keeps lagging and freezing and having trouble launching games and logging in and I was wondering if I...
  5. Checking playtime of games on Xbox 360/One

in XBoX Rewards
    Checking playtime of games on Xbox 360/One: I wanted to check the playtime of my account, , and see some playtime of the games I've played, specifically GTA V and Minecraft. The page where you'd normally check is blurred out and I cannot...
  6. Digital game code doesn't work. "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital game code doesn't work. "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might ...: Hi all, Yesterday I bought a digital version of Shadow Of The Tomb Raider at cdkeys.com. I bought a code that can be used Worldwide. When I tried to redeem the code I got a message that I need to...
  7. Just created my first game. Check it out!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just created my first game. Check it out!: Hey all, I have just finished my first game ever and would like anyone to give it a go. Simple design but hopefully fairly addictive. Just tap to change direction. Easy. Cheers...
  8. ...problem downloading game data / Microsoft Jigsaw. ... check Microsoft Jigsaw FAQ error code ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ...problem downloading game data / Microsoft Jigsaw. ... check Microsoft Jigsaw FAQ error code ...: MS Jigsaw always takes forever to load. Today, after loading, I received the following message: There was a problem downloading game data for Microsoft Jigsaw. Please check the Microsoft Jigsaw...
  9. Xbox One MCC save game (check point) issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One MCC save game (check point) issue: I purchased the Xbox One a few years ago and the MCC (DVD) came with it (along with the original Destiny which is still in the shrink wrap). MCC is the reason I purchased the Xbox in the first...
  10. Missing over 20k gamerscore, when I check my games some are now 0%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing over 20k gamerscore, when I check my games some are now 0%: I logged on today and after I got up and saw I had lost over 20K gamer score. I know I had around 98k and was getting ready to hit the 100k mark and was annoyed to see that I lost 20k Gamerscore,...