How can I connect a ps4 controller to a xbox one with streaming to my pc?

Discus and support How can I connect a ps4 controller to a xbox one with streaming to my pc? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i found a ps4 controller in my new apartment, since i had a xbox also i wanted to try and use it on my xbox, but i dont know how to connect it, is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NotAperson01, Jun 12, 2019.

1. NotAperson01
    NotAperson01 Guest

So i found a ps4 controller in my new apartment, since i had a xbox also i wanted to try and use it on my xbox, but i dont know how to connect it, is there a way to connect it without streaming with a pc? or it that the only way?

:)

NotAperson01, Jun 12, 2019
  2. NotAperson01 Win User

Thanks! i have been looking for hours on how to do it.
  3. JayLifeI Win User

You have to use USB CORD for it.
  4. Allebas Win User

Hi NotAperson01,

Yes, but you have to have a special adapter for it. I didnt even know it was possible until I seen a Youtuber using his PS4 controller on his Xbox. I do believe the adapter is around $40 though. So you might be better off getting an Xbox controller unless
    you have a PS4 too.
  5. MetalNutz Win User

What you wanna do first is take out the batteries and toss the controller in the trash ;)

Just kidding lol maybe
  6. MILLSIIIWA Win User

NBA 2k 14 Controller Issue: Wanting to play mutiplayer on LAN connection On NBA 2k 14 xbox one console!

[XBOX ONE/PS4] How do I add a second player/controller to my NBA2K14 game on Xbox One/PS4?

2K Ima

posted this on Nov 22 14:37

In order to add a second player/controller to your NBA2K14 game you will need to log in to a second profile. Once logged in to this second profile you can add and set up the second controller in the same manner as you did for your first controller.

For detailed information on how to add a controller to your Xbox One, please visit the Xbox One support page here:

support.xbox.com/.../connect-a-wireless-controller

For detailed information on how to add a controller to your PS4, please visit the Playstation support page here:

manuals.playstation.net/.../usecontroller.html
Thema:

1. How can I connect a ps4 controller to a xbox one with streaming to my pc? - Similar Threads - connect ps4 controller

2. Can't connect through HDMI LG TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect through HDMI LG TV: Anybody have a fix for a LG TV that won't recognize my xbox through the HDMI? Tried multiple chords, took it to a shop assuming it was the port on the xbox and it worked there. Got back home and...
  3. Still having issues with hard-wired connections

in XboX Insiders
    Still having issues with hard-wired connections: It's been a few months now and it seems to have been pushed under the rug. Whenever hard wired the xbox will randomly think theres no internet and it takes either a restart or changing the...
  4. unable to connect to the world minecraft windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    unable to connect to the world minecraft windows 10: hi today i buyed the game and im trying to play with my friend on xbox one but if i try to join his world the game shows "unable to connect to the world and the same happens if he tries to join me...
  5. How do i connect pxn v311 to xbox one s ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i connect pxn v311 to xbox one s ?: Hi there i cant connect pxn v311 to xbox one s. It is connected by cable to xbox console and wireless controller. 64009896-90fb-4d13-a73c-64d145840a40
  6. Kiszolgáló kapcsolat blokkolva xbox app [Translation - Server connection blocked in xbox app]

in XBoX on Windows
    Kiszolgáló kapcsolat blokkolva xbox app [Translation - Server connection blocked in xbox app]: Kedves Hölgyem/Uram! Xbox appon belül a Kiszolgáló kapcsolat blokkolva-t jelez, mindent megcsináltam amit leírásban láttam. Az egyik sor: Tűzfalházirend BlockInbound,AllowOutbound jelzi a...
  7. Code Connection on Minecraft for Android, iOS, Xbox One, PS4 and Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code Connection on Minecraft for Android, iOS, Xbox One, PS4 and Switch: I think it would be GREAT if Microsoft would add Code Connection on these platforms. Don't you agree? (Poll: If you agree, then reply "Agree". If not, then "Don't Agree".)...
  8. xbox problem connecting to a friend from ps4

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox problem connecting to a friend from ps4: I can not play with a friend from ps4 because it pops up for me that I need some xbox Live user settings and I have no idea where it is 3a955475-53a8-4e92-a34d-0db16dbbbbd6
  9. xbox problem connecting to a friend from ps4

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox problem connecting to a friend from ps4: I can not play with a friend from ps4 because it pops up for me that I need some xbox Live user settings and I have no idea where it is e01822d8-a8da-4a2a-a740-1a5c3f99008a
  10. Great connection on PS4 but not Xbox One.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Great connection on PS4 but not Xbox One.: Alright, I just recently purchased an Xbox One and I'm getting a little bit frustrated. I usually play on the PS4. While playing advanced warfare over there with a wired connection, open nat type,...