HOW CAN I CONNECT A XBOX 360 rgh

Discus and support HOW CAN I CONNECT A XBOX 360 rgh in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I bought an Xbox 360 rgh, and I want to connect to Xbox Live with my user, but I heard that this option from an rgh console is not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Carlos ErnestoSuarez, Jan 12, 2021.

1. HOW CAN I CONNECT A XBOX 360 rgh

Hello everyone, I bought an Xbox 360 rgh, and I want to connect to Xbox Live with my user, but I heard that this option from an rgh console is not possible.
    Can someone tell me what to do? Please
    Thanks in advance

:)

Carlos ErnestoSuarez, Jan 12, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Return it and get a non-modded console. Mods are not allowed on Live which is why you can't use it online.
  3. TomikUrych Win User

Xbox 350 Console Banned For No Reason

I recommend you to RGH it.

You can them play with other players with RGH (LiNK) and run ANY GAME FOR FREE!

RGH is really awesome and pretty cheap (i have got my xbox 360 trinity with rgh for 3000CZK-97USD)

I don't see any reason why you should stay with stupid xbox live shi t
  4. Who Rage Quit Win User

Hacker/Modder Bo2 Mar 20, 2020 xbox live

im pretty sure it is possible to fr ysomeones xbox 360, if the attacker is running an RGH or JTAG. just saying.
  5. KindGryphon Win User

Xbox 360 Unlocked RGH

No one will be able to help you with that as it is a modified console which is against the terms of service and code of conduct.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

RGH and JTAG consoles in xbox live

JTAG and RGH consoles are devices that are tempered with or altered and as such banned from xbox live.
Thema:

1. HOW CAN I CONNECT A XBOX 360 rgh - Similar Threads - CONNECT 360 rgh

2. xbox 360 console and connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 console and connect to internet: Question 1 i keep get green outering and flashing red centre every time i switch on my Xbox 360 about 5 mins after booting up a game it come shutting down message come up i look at at Xbox 360 i...
  3. Xbox Series X can't connect to xbox live on the 360 emulation.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X can't connect to xbox live on the 360 emulation.: I hope that this is the right place to ask for help, I am lucky enough to have a new series x and xbox one/X/S optimised games and the online works perfectly but when I try to play an Xbox 360...
  4. Can't connect online 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect online 360 games: On my series s I cannot play games such as battlefields or fight night championship online? I played battlefield fine last night but now I can't go online even though I have gamepass ultimate?...
  5. Xbox 360 E cant connect wireless

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 E cant connect wireless: I have a xbox 360 E console model 1538. Im trying to connect to a wireless network but it says i can only connect to an ethernet connection. Supposedly the Xbox 360 E console has a built in...
  6. how do i connect my xbox 360 controller to my laptop wired?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do i connect my xbox 360 controller to my laptop wired?: I am trying to connect my xbox 360 controller to my laptop wired but everything I search comes back on how to connect it to a PC but i dont own a PC so can somebody please help me...
  7. Can't bridge connection to xbox 360 with laptop.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't bridge connection to xbox 360 with laptop.: I've been trying to bridge connection to my old xbox 360 with my laptop but it doen't work now but it was last week.. I've tried my usual way of sharing connection with it and I tried using the...
  8. XBOX 360 WONT CONNECT TO WIFI GATEWAY

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 WONT CONNECT TO WIFI GATEWAY: I started using my xbox360 to get hulu on a TV. I had an issue initially connecting it, which turned out to be fixed by deleting and re-downloading my profile. It worked for a week or two now I...
  9. Can't connect to Xbox Live Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to Xbox Live Xbox 360: About 5 days ago I jad this issue. At first I could log into my Xbox Profile with connection to Xbox Live. When I turn on some game, I got this message "Disconnected with Xbox Live". I thought at...
  10. Internet explorer on Xbox 360 doesn't connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Internet explorer on Xbox 360 doesn't connect: Hi. I am unable to connect to internet explorer on the Xbox 360. I can log on to other apps but internet explorer returns message 'can't connect to the website' 8357b2dc-aa45-4bd5-8017-872b69762ec6