How can I contact a Microsoft agent in regards to a Warranty issue for an Elite series 2...

Discus and support How can I contact a Microsoft agent in regards to a Warranty issue for an Elite series 2... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi there, I've been doing circles trying to get someone to help me. I purchased a Series 2 controller in January of this year and I added the 3yr... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tiger3oss, Dec 3, 2020.

1. Tiger3oss
    Tiger3oss Guest

How can I contact a Microsoft agent in regards to a Warranty issue for an Elite series 2...

Hi there,

I've been doing circles trying to get someone to help me. I purchased a Series 2 controller in January of this year and I added the 3yr warranty. I sent it in for repair and got a new controller back in late October. When I look at the warranty for the controller
    it expires in March 2021. Wouldn't I still have my original 3yr warranty that I purchased seeing as how Microsoft extended their warranty to one full year?

I cannot seem to connect to the right department to help me and I do not have a number for a callback. It's so much harder to get help now via the online systems. I have a reference number for my issue and I live in Canada.

P.S

I'd also like to add the 3yr warranty to my newly purchased Series X console.

:)

Tiger3oss, Dec 3, 2020
  2. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Elite 2 controller warranty

3. MoeZArts Win User

warrenty for xbox elite series 2 controller

4. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox elite 2 controller Bumper issues

Hi Doubled561,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with your Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 and its warranty. Please use the
    Contact Us portal to speak to an agent so we may further address this issue.

I hope this helps.
  5. Jeepwrnglr95 Win User

Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Problems

6. Jeepwrnglr95 Win User

Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Problems

Thema:

1. How can I contact a Microsoft agent in regards to a Warranty issue for an Elite series 2... - Similar Threads - contact Microsoft agent

2. I have had my Microsoft account stolen by scammers. How can I contact microsoft support to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have had my Microsoft account stolen by scammers. How can I contact microsoft support to...: I had a Microsoft account linked to my Gmail, and a week or two ago, I got scammed into giving over a one time access code to my account. They then changed my email and password and now I cannot...
  3. How on Earth do I contact Microsoft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How on Earth do I contact Microsoft?: For the past hour, I've been trying to contact someone, anyone, from Microsoft or Xbox. I want to play COD Cold War but it's saying I don't own it, even though it is downloaded, and I'm signed in...
  4. How do you contact microsoft

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you contact microsoft: Hi, Looking for some help in contacting Microsoft, I am being charged for something that I don’t have, checked all possible accounts and there is no subscriptions on them but I’m getting charged...
  5. How do i contact Microsoft for a uncalled for ban

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do i contact Microsoft for a uncalled for ban: I've recently been communications banned for literally nothing, withing the details for the ban they have quoted a LFG post i made reading out "Need to do psion stuff legendary" which is an...
  6. How do I contact microsoft support?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I contact microsoft support?: I'm having problems with my elite series 2 controller and i can't find any options for support. Even from xbox website. 527b861c-b3aa-4d2a-a511-840a2fad527e
  7. how do i contact an actual agent from microsoft.

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i contact an actual agent from microsoft.: i have been trying to get my xbox controller repiar or replaced. it was shipped and made it to microsoft location but it has been almost 5 months now and everytie i call support i get the same...
  8. Contacting a Microsoft Support Agent to help with regaining Microsoft Minecraft Account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Contacting a Microsoft Support Agent to help with regaining Microsoft Minecraft Account...: About last summer I did a windows reinstall, but before this I ended up porting my Minecraft account to Microsoft without noting the email & have been unable to play on the account since. I have...
  9. Microsoft store agent. How to contact?

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store agent. How to contact?: I purchased a gift for someone and it is unclaimable due to region. after finding this out the help text said I can get a refund from an agent but there is no link to do so. How can I contact one?...
  10. How do I contact a real Microsoft agent

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I contact a real Microsoft agent: I have an Xbox One S console that won't turn on. It has a 2 year warranty and I've had the console less than a year. I've tried to start the console up after unplugging all the cables out and I...